Author Topic: Which male sim townie has the best genetics?  (Read 101082 times)

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: Which male sim townie has the best genetics?
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2012, 04:39:26 AM »
This was the best looking sim I ever had with Matt Hamming. They tried in the Time Machine and this was the result.

Edit: Of course she no resemblence at all to Dad. A spitting image of her mother.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2012, 08:04:44 AM »
Turoskel, that has to be one of the most handsome Sims I've seen. Are you willing to share him?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2012, 09:14:25 AM »
Certainly, i'm using a custom skin there but he doesn't look that much different with the default EA one. I made sure to package him minus my skin, and he's all base game apart from his hair which is from High End Loft Stuff.

I'll add him to the swap shop.

EDIT: Swap Shop Link
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11694.0.html

Offline Sims_Lover

• Llama Wrangler
  • Team Bella Bachelor Goth
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2012, 05:51:48 PM »
Christopher Steel

Don Lothario

Jebidah Wilson

Phoenix Ross

Gunter Goth

Michael Bachelor

Mortimer Goth
I love The Sims 3/4.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2012, 11:56:16 AM »
I had some decent-looking sim children with Justin Kayes in Twinbrook.  Shark Racket is also pretty good.

Offline lilemz

• Llama Wrangler
  • soosoon!
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2012, 02:20:34 PM »
I think The Frios yes, and in Bridgeport Romeo Rake, or Alexy Fresco :)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2012, 05:16:36 AM »
I think that Thornton Wolf has some good genes.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2012, 06:10:30 AM »
My DecaDynasty started with Connor Frio and Madison VanWatson and all five children look pretty good. Three have her hair colour, one has his (the heir) and the other has some random blonde hair that jumped out of nowhere! I'm not sure about two of the children (the twins) but I know that the heir has Madison's eyes but the youngest (with the blonde hair) and the second oldest one have Connor's eyes.

If I had to think of other people (Sunset Valley only as I don't really play on the others much), I would say:

Christopher Steel - because of the beautiful blue eyes!
Geoffrey Landgraab - get him a new hairstyle and wardrobe and he's a catch (so long as you divorce him from Nancy, obviously!)
Ethan Bunch - don't laugh! One of my Sims had kids with him and they looked pretty good!
Thornton Wolff - not great traits but he's fairly good looking.

People to avoid:

Arlo Bunch - once he ages into a teen, he becomes one of the ugliest Sims in Sunset Valley (get him plastic surgery for his face and he's fine but otherwise, avoid him!)
Jack Bunch - the children always come out a bit too chubby and not very pretty. This is especially true if you make him have more kids with Judy!
Beau Andrews - basically the same as above
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline JamieR

• Townie
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2012, 06:20:50 AM »
I think I'm finding that certain sims have children that look better with some good looking sims than with other good looking sims, for example, I've found Steel-Jolina children to be fairly average, but for thornton Wolff - Jolina children to be good looking. Also, I've (personally found) that Steel-Morgana Wolff children look very good and better than full Wolff children, but this could all just be down to chance in my games. Also, obviously, Mortimer and Bella's genes mix well.
Facts are stubborn things.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2012, 03:10:37 PM »
Like pretty much everyone else has said, Christopher Steel. In my current game he has a child with Monika Morris and he's just adorable.

Another one I think would be Parker Langerak.  I've seen his children both with Jamie Jolina and Bebe Hart, and all of them turn out to be real lookers.

Ethan Bunch, while I love the character (he's definitely the nicest looking one out of the family) can be risky when it comes to nooboos. I've seen adorable babies from him, but there was this one little girl that looked just like her uncle Arlo.  :o I'm also not that keen on Leighton Sekemoto. Under the right circumstances his genetics play well with others (believe it or not, he produced a good looking son with Erin Kennedy in one of my games), but each of the babies I've seen from him have a really large nose.

Offline makeupinternet

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2012, 03:08:48 PM »
Does anyone have tips on male sims with good genes in Appaloosa Plains? I just started playing pets for the first time, and my sim is looking for a boyfriend! :) She found this really gorgeous guy, but he was already taken.. I think his name is Matthew or something, and he's married to a woman named Kim. Do you know who I mean? I play sims 3 in swedish and sometimes the names or not exatcly the same..

If you wanna know my "type" I will have to admit that I am, too, a sucker for Christopher Steele, and he has fathered many of "my" children ;)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2012, 03:24:06 PM »
Felipe Marshall is married to Kim Marshall. I think Benjamin Schmit and Booker Singleton are quite handsome in Appaloosa Plains. Zac Whipsnake is cute but has commitment issues.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline mackendall2

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2012, 04:39:17 PM »
I think that Thornton Wolf has some good genes.

Rachel

I have always had wonderful results with Thornton.  He is my favorite.

Offline makeupinternet

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2012, 06:25:06 PM »
Felipe Marshall is married to Kim Marshall. I think Benjamin Schmit and Booker Singleton are quite handsome in Appaloosa Plains. Zac Whipsnake is cute but has commitment issues.

Rachel

Yes, that's him; Felipe Marshall! Thank you for your tips! I read and saw a picture of a NPC in Appaloosa, called Julian Sprocket who is supposedly very nice. But he is a social worker.. is there anyway to meet him without having the social services come and knock on my door?! I haven't seen him around town.. yet ;)

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2012, 04:58:16 PM »
Personally, I'm a fan of Sherman Bagley, he makes good kids, as does Billy Caspian, both from Riverview. Conner and Cyclone are my favourites in Sunset Valley.
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

anything