Author Topic: Free Real Estate Cheat  (Read 63847 times)

alphagirlzk

Free Real Estate Cheat
« on: May 01, 2011, 03:08:38 PM »
My young adult sim, who just aged transformed due to cheats, has no $$ to move out. I tried to the freerealesate cheat but it doesn't work or I'm not doing it right. I need him out here.

Thanks

(Edited-Hosfac)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: My young adult sim
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 03:13:03 PM »
Are you trying to move him out of your active household?  If that's the case, you don't have to buy him a house.  Just select "kick out" from the move menu and the game will assign him a house. 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: My young adult sim
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »
EDIT:- Got it wrong, Read CSquared2's Post below.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
Re: Free Real Estate Cheat
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 04:56:49 PM »
alphagirlzk:

Please don't use the title of your thread as the first part of the first sentence of your post.  What this does is create a sentence fragment in the body of your post, and requires extra effort on behalf of the reader, who has to figure out what you're talking about.  Instead, try making your title more descriptive of the thread's topic.  Thanks.

As Samoht04 said, the "freerealestate" cheat is a testing cheat, and will only work after entering "testingcheatsenabled true" first.  Also, it can only be used in edit town.

The easiest way to move him out by this method is to go to edit town, and use the "split up household" option on the family panel to remove the sim in question.  This places the sim on your clipboard.  He will retain any friendships, jobs and family relations, but will lose any and all promised short term wishes.  You can then move him into any house you like by using the cheats as described above.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

alphagirlzk

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 04:58:30 PM »
sorry about the topic choice. Thanks for the help.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 08:05:03 PM »
Not to add confusing information to the answer of the question, but I do not have to use the testing cheat to use "freerealestate."  I simply go to Edit Town mode, bring up the cheat window and type "freerealestate."  (No quotation marks, of course.)

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 10:23:56 PM »
Not to add confusing information to the answer of the question, but I do not have to use the testing cheat to use "freerealestate."  I simply go to Edit Town mode, bring up the cheat window and type "freerealestate."  (No quotation marks, of course.)

Yes, I was just going to correct my post on that.  This cheat does not need testing cheats to be active in order to use it.  I was thinking of the "familyfunds" cheat (which does).
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 03:47:10 AM »
Hmmm, I thought it did as well. I must have typed it incorectly once then thought it needed testingcheats and then typed it corectly.  ::) I do that a lot with Cheats.  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 05:20:19 PM »
LOL No worries.  The first few times I tried to use it, I had all kinds of weird spacing and capital letters I'd been told to use.  The truth turned out to be the easiest to remember.   ;D

anything