Author Topic: Gem collection - updated with Supernatural EP  (Read 95394 times)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Gem collection - updated with Supernatural EP
« on: February 24, 2011, 09:39:45 AM »
Lot Name: Gem Collection
Lot type: Hangout
Lot Size: 30x20
Content: WA, Amb and LN

Description: There are 2 sets of all gems in all cuts, one set is in a chest, and other layed down on lot. You can take gems from chest without even visiting this lot, simply click on the chest, chose "Open the chest" and "Take All" from it for all the possible gems, or browse around to take only what you want. Taking all of them will clutter your Sim inventory and make it hard to load.
You can find details about gems and cuts here.

EDIT: I added a link for a version without LN gems (Vampire eye and Smithsonite)

EDIT 2: After 1944 downloads I was informed that in both versions spire cut rainbow gem was not in treasure chest. I uploaded new files for both versions which now should include all cuts of all gems in chest too.

EDIT 3: Star Cut is finally unlocked and Gem Collection is updated.

EDIT 4: Update with Supernatural EP:

Offline Filly

• Townie
Re: Gem collection
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 10:08:43 AM »
Wow!  I love your presentation.  You obviously spent a lot of time on this and it really shows.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

ADrake

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 06:56:56 PM »
WOW! I tried doing that right after I got WA, I got nowhere near that many before I gave up, I will have to download that asap!

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 06:58:20 PM »
I downloaded just to see how the Gems look!  :D I have never seen some Gems in some Cuts so this is a great way to help me make my own collection and keep track!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 08:50:00 PM »

Happiness heaven!  This collection is wonderful.  Thanks Anushka - this was so much work for you and so easy for me to download and use  ;D!

Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 02:17:39 AM »
Yay, my first download from the new Swap Shop! That's a lot of work you've got there Anushka, and the complete collection looks so beautiful.  ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 02:28:50 AM »
I really like your collection! That's a lot of work you've done. Unfortunately for me, I don't have Late Night...
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 03:47:13 AM »
Thanks to you all! I would do the same (download if someone post it before) if anything just to see how they look. It was a lot of clicking and exiting without save, but I was playing in a small island for Simstar (testing it) and loading time is only few seconds! Hopefully that island will be done soon, specialy with all these wonderful lots everyone are posting!
Chronicr, I'm not shore how it will look like without LN, if I find time soon, I may upload a version without LN (my son is having a little fever so I'm not really much at the computer now).

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 04:47:46 AM »
That's awesome. I want to use that shot on the gems page for the Guide. I'll also link to the collection under it. :)

EDIT: Done. http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/collecting/gems.php

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 05:14:24 AM »
Thanks to you all! I would do the same (download if someone post it before) if anything just to see how they look. It was a lot of clicking and exiting without save, but I was playing in a small island for Simstar (testing it) and loading time is only few seconds! Hopefully that island will be done soon, specialy with all these wonderful lots everyone are posting!
Chronicr, I'm not shore how it will look like without LN, if I find time soon, I may upload a version without LN (my soon is having a little fever so I'm not really much at the computer now)

Thanks, Anushka!  :) Please, I'm very curious to get all the gems quickly, but the Vampire eyes you've put (they came with LN) seem to block the launcher from installing it.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 07:53:15 AM »
That's awesome. I want to use that shot on the gems page for the Guide. I'll also link to the collection under it. :)

EDIT: Done. http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/collecting/gems.php

I feel honored to be a little part of the best guide for Sims3 ;D

TheChronicR, I added a link to a version you can use. ;)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 10:59:30 AM »
Thanks thanks and thanks a million times!!! You really are a good person. :) Katy Roberts can't wait to grab all those shiny gems! ;D

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2011, 04:37:45 PM »
This will be an excellent resource when I have an itch to decorate a build with a specific gem.

Oh, sweet irony, deliver me from coincidence.

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

Leto85

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2011, 07:04:55 PM »
This is so wonderfull Anushka! I almost am as far as you are (only the split ones I need I thought) but that picture of yours is just awesome.
The way you presented it, with the color float is wonderfull. It just makes it even nicer to see.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2011, 05:48:54 AM »
TheCronicR, it took me only few minutes and I know it made you (and some other people) at least a little bit more smiling than usual, have a blast, glad I could do that :D!
Danefaith, I had the same thing in mind. And you can place this lot as many times you want and easily get like 10 vampire eye spire cuts! And Sim doesn't even have to be on this lot to grab them! And with holdind ALT while placing you can make real treasure room filled with gems (and gold and jade relics).. looking forward to get your creations here!
Leto, this coloring theme is not the perfect one, but is closest I could get, used it in dynasty game, and continue to admire to them, strange cause I don't really like jewels, but gems and stones I do :D

anything