Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 126390 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shady eyes* Not me.
Congratulations to all the new parents.  Lysi is adorable!
Also congratulations on the triplets!  Hopefully yours do better than the ones in one of my dynasties.  Triplets are all aging up at different rates at this point. 
Leda is a great mother - River Gargoyles and all! 
"Let's eat, Grandma!" vs "Let's eat Grandma!"   Use proper punctuation to save lives! (Plus it's a rule.)

Read and follow the Forum Rules or be made to eat spam sammiches!

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
I'm playing at a faster rate than what I'm posting, so I can tell you that the triplets are the same in my game. Two of them are young adults, but the other one only just became a teen.

Members with at least 5 posts do not see ads on this Forum.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shady eyes* Not me.
Yeah.  A person in the family had triplets - they all aged up to child within a day of each other after one was an infant for almost two weeks.  They were close as teens and now one is a teen and two are YAs.  I get the feeling the teen will age up soon too though.  I hope it gets better for your triplets!
"Let's eat, Grandma!" vs "Let's eat Grandma!"   Use proper punctuation to save lives! (Plus it's a rule.)

Read and follow the Forum Rules or be made to eat spam sammiches!

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Aww, so very many nooboos! *confetti*

Lysi is very cute, and so are her triplet half sisters. Wow, that is a pack of ladies who will rule the school growing up I bet  ;D
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 35: Possessed)
« Reply #329 on: June 09, 2011, 10:21:46 PM »
I walked across the road, and entered the gates of our family’s graveyard. Grandad was laid to rest here.

As I approached his grave, I thought of the words I wanted to tell him. How I wished his was here; how I wished I had more time with him. But the only words that left my mouth were “I love you, Grandad. Please be proud of me.”

I stood there for a while, staring at his headstone. It was getting late – it was almost midnight. The moon was almost full. In a day or two, it’d be shining in its full form.

I turned my back on Grandad, deciding to return home, when I heard something. Something that froze me to the spot.
A laugh. A horrid, maniacal laugh.

It echoed through the graveyard, cutting through the darkness. It was unlike anything I’d ever heard, but it gripped my very soul, pinning me down. Crushing me.

I tried to get a grip on myself. I’d always denied being insane, but this just couldn’t possibly exist. The voice was ringing louder and louder, as black clouds swirled above my head.
No, I was imagining it. I had to be.

But then it hit me – a feeling so indescribable.
I felt new. I felt reborn. My soul was rising above the Earth of the mere mortals. I was in control.

I was time. I was space. I was everything. I owned everything; controlled everything. And one thought was penetrating through my mind: the Copernicus’ would be mine.

I stared across the road, gripping my longing. Gripping my greed. I could smell them; smell their blood. I thirsted for it.
I started to laugh. It echoed throughout the graveyard. Loud, powerful, maniacal.

As I turned, the scene started to change. Burning embers fell over me. I bathed in them, feeling the fire set me free.
Screaming pulsed through the dense Earth. The screams of a thousand tortured souls.
A smile spread across my lips. A thousand tortured souls; tortured by my voice. Tortured by my touch.

I spotted a girl, twisting, turning, screaming; her big brown eyes open wide in pain. Flames whipped around her. They penetrated her very soul. She would forever be stuck half-way between life and death; forever tortured.
My smile twisted in delight at the thought.

As I spoke to her, she shook uncontrollably. I was power; and she was mine.
“Don’t worry, Copernicus. They’ll be mine soon enough,” I threatened, my deep voice tormenting the heart of her very soul.
She tried to reach out, screaming. Pleading. I laughed. Loud, powerful, maniacal.

The fire began to fade. The girl began to fade.
The bright depths of fiery hell dissolved to the darkness of the Moon graveyard. I heard a scream. A long, tortured, terrified scream.
The scream was coming from me.

I shook from head to toe. I drew in rapid breaths. I was drenched in a cold sweat.
I tried to comprehend what was happening.
Someone, something, had completely taken over me. Taken over my body and my mind.  I was so powerless, yet so powerful. I had no control, yet I controlled everything.
I had no idea what had happened. I had no idea why it had happened. All I knew was that we were in danger. We were all in danger.

I started running. I needed to get home; get away from here.
The screaming girl would haunt my dreams forever; my mind would never be able to leave her behind. But we were all linked to her somehow. I needed to help her, to help us.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 35: Posessed)
« Reply #330 on: June 10, 2011, 02:12:44 AM »
That update made perfect sense! Great update!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #331 on: June 10, 2011, 02:17:56 AM »
Wow, that was intense! Awesomely done Alexandria!

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #332 on: June 10, 2011, 05:38:57 AM »
Wow. Just... wow.

You keep blowing me away with these updates Alex!

Offline sdhoey

• Just call me Shannon, Annadenise on the Sims3 Mypage
  • Watcher
« Reply #333 on: June 10, 2011, 11:12:47 AM »
Now that was great

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #334 on: June 10, 2011, 11:21:33 AM »
Thank you everyone. I like to chuck in a bit of a mystery every now and then ;)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #335 on: June 10, 2011, 11:58:38 AM »
I hope that girl wasn't Luna, I don't want her tortured, but I feel it is her.
That update was really scary!  :o

Offline MissMaths

• Immortal
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #336 on: June 10, 2011, 12:04:33 PM »
I hope that girl wasn't Luna, I don't want her tortured, but I feel it is her.
Ditto. Man, that was one freaky, but fantastic update! Wow eeeeek! ;D

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #337 on: June 10, 2011, 12:27:24 PM »
Wow, that was intense. :o
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 36: Goodbye Cyllene)
« Reply #338 on: June 10, 2011, 09:19:57 PM »
I walked back home, completely enveloped in the horror of what I’d just seen.
But I couldn’t tell anyone. Not a stranger, not a doctor, not my mother, not even my husband.
For if I told them, they would go by the assumption that I’m insane.
I knew that once you’d been labelled insane by someone, anything you did would be classified as part of that insanity. My horrifying experience would be put down to hearing voices, hallucinations and paranoia.
I knew this was something different. I just knew it. But I would have to keep it to myself, forever.

I didn’t sleep that night. I needed noise; something to distract me from the thoughts terrorising my mind.
I headed to the sculpting station, using the chainsaw to soothe my mind. I supermaxed sculpting, but I was too scared to be excited. I checked my watch. It was almost 6am. Everyone would be up soon.

As soon as everyone started to wake, I felt more comforted. My encounter would be a secret for the rest of my life, so I needed to hide my fear.
I took a deep breath in, and tried to look content. It didn’t work.
Mum pulled me over, looking concerned. “What’s wrong, dear?” she asked.
“The River Gargoyles slept in past their waking time,” I lied.
“Oh.. alright,” mum said in the tone that meant ‘I’m pretending to believe your insane babble’.

I kept walking down the corridor, working on my content face. Then I saw my little toddler. She was adorable; the light of my life. A real smile spread across my face when she noticed that I was in the nursery.
I picked her up and snuggled her. Today she would become a child.
We didn’t have a fancy party, but just a family gathering. Lysithea blew out her candles, and said goodbye to her toddler years.

Just after Lysi blew out her candles, we heard a scream. Before running to see what had happened, I sent Lysi to her room. I didn’t wanting her to see what the scream was for; she was still so young.

I rounded the corner to see Grandma Callisto crying her heart out. One look to the right told me why.
Aunty Cyllene was passing through to the next world.

Aunty Cyllene gave us one last smile before she left. It was all we needed to tell us that she was at peace; ready to move to the afterlife.
I comforted mum as best as I could. She had just lost her daughter. I could never imagine losing my dear Lysi – surely it was the worst someone could live through.

As the others filed in, I went to see Lysithea. She was young, but she needed to know what had happened.
As I entered her room, she was standing at the door crying.
She had peeked through the doorway and seen it all.

I pulled my daughter into a hug, never wanting to let her go.

Although I was sad to see Aunty Cyllene go, I was extremely grateful that I’d never have to say goodbye to my daughter.
For once, immortality sounded like a true gift. I would live the rest of my days with my daughter. I hugged her tighter to me. Immortality may be a gift, but it wouldn’t be a gift if it weren’t for my Lysithea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Authors note: Lysi is good, friendly and ambitious

Natsuko

« Reply #339 on: June 10, 2011, 10:14:21 PM »
Aww...thats so sweet and sad at the same time  :'(

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #340 on: June 11, 2011, 02:21:48 AM »
RIP Cyllene, her name reminds me so much of Cylliah, my mortal twin, their names sound pretty together too.

Lysi is a cute little girl, I like her nose, it gives her face character  :D
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #341 on: June 11, 2011, 02:39:51 AM »
Oh yeah, I didn't even realise that both twins started with the Cyll- sound. That's pretty cool, and was completely unintentional.
I honestly don't really like the way children look on the sims. They always seem to have big noses and weird lips :D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #342 on: June 11, 2011, 03:15:41 AM »
Hehe, that is the game mechanics - their faces are mixes of teens and toddlers... and it looks a bit weird. ;D

Awesome updates, sorry I missed the last one. I love the way you write, it is so beautiful.

Happy birthday Lysi, she's a cutie even though! Love her wardrobe, too. Aww, RIP Cyllene. *sniff* :'( Sending kleenex and cookies to you.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #343 on: June 11, 2011, 06:32:08 AM »
Such a sad, yet beautiful update.

Goodbye Cyllene; you will be missed by many!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 37: Little Lysithea)
« Reply #344 on: June 11, 2011, 06:39:47 AM »
The next day brought both Arche and my adult birthday. We just had the family around, as well as the River Gargoyles and Little Pixies.
I didn’t tell Mum that the River Gargoyles and Little Pixies would be there; I knew that she’d ask me not to mention “my little fantasies” in front of Lysi as she “didn’t want her growing up believing in such things”.

Arche and I blew out our candles in the backyard. Nothing much changed appearance-wise or personality-wise – we were still the same old Leda and Arche; still brother and sister and best of friends.

Arche didn’t hang around for the rest of the night – living away from your lover isn’t easy, and I’m sure taking care of three toddlers isn’t any easier.

Talking of kids, my little girl is a complete angel. After school she likes to donate money to her charity of choice. It made me smile to see my daughter contributing to a better world.

She also loves to cook in her little toy oven. The house is never short of cookies, brownies or muffins. Dad never complains about that though – I often find him gobbling them up as midnight snacks.

She is doing amazing at school – I am always getting reports from the teacher that Lysi is achieving A’s. She always does her homework before anything else. She certainly is an ambitious child!

She’s also made plenty of friends at school. After homework, she often invites them over to play. She has one best friend, which I think is sweet. His name is Luther, and the two of them are always heard giggling away as they chase each other around the garden.

Being the friendly little girl that she is, she told me that she wants to grow up to have at least twenty friends. She said that everyone deserves to have a good friend in their life, to which I smiled.
I was so proud to have such a kind and loving daughter. I knew that she would go far in life.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #345 on: June 11, 2011, 06:53:46 AM »
Lysi is so cute with her cooking and friends. I really like her. What skill is she going to supermax?
Happy Birthday to the insane Leda and Arche!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #347 on: June 11, 2011, 07:48:45 AM »
Thanks Gogo :) She's going to supermax cooking.
Your welcome. I thought she would supermax it as she was cooking with the toy stove but when you said have 20 friends I thought of the charisma skill and got confused. Lysi is still cute.

Offline Ballerina4life

• Llama Wrangler
  • Dance is the hidden language of the soul
« Reply #348 on: June 11, 2011, 09:03:18 AM »
I love Lysi! She is adorable. Also happy birthday to the twins! :)
The next time you look into the mirror, just look at the way the ears rest next to the head; look at the way the hairline grows;
 think of all the little bones in your wrist. It is a miracle. And the dance is a celebration of that miracle. *Martha Graham*

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #349 on: June 11, 2011, 10:09:12 AM »
I always have charisma as a skill that all immortals can max. That way it helps with friends for everyone. But her life-time wish is to have twenty friends.

Thanks Ballerina, I think Lysi is quite cute too.