Author Topic: Vampire Imaginary Friend Ghost  (Read 7979 times)

Leto85

Vampire Imaginary Friend Ghost
« on: September 10, 2011, 05:44:15 PM »
On Simswiki I've read about that the most complex hybrid sim you can create in The Sims 3 is a Vampire Imaginary Friend Ghost by breeding one vampire with a Imaginary Friend and letting the offspring die and come back from the death.
I've tested this (obviously) but it seems that this doesn't work (anymore). The children of my Vampire and Imaginary Friend are either alike to only one of their parents, not both.

Does anybody know a way how to do this?

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
Re: Vampire Imaginary Friend Ghost
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 08:49:11 PM »
offspring of imaginary friends are able to turn into a toy form (then turn back into human - or vampire in this case) and if this sim dies, then comes back it would be a vamp/IM/Ghost.   I suppose you could also bring your Imaginary friend to life, have them bitten by a vampire, turn into a vampire, then die, then come back as a vampire/IM/ghost without ever having to make babies.  Just a thought. 

Now if you could then make that vamp/IM/ghost sleep in a sarcophagus then you would get a vamp/IM/ghost/Mummy! 

:D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 03:25:08 AM »
Now if you could then make that vamp/IM/ghost sleep in a sarcophagus then you would get a vamp/IM/ghost/Mummy! 

Actually, no.  When vampires sleep in the cursed sarcophagus they don't turn into mummies.  It just replaces an existing trait with the Evil trait.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 05:08:33 AM »
Imaginary Friends turned real can turn back into Toy Form, I have a YA turned real so I will see if the option to become a Vampire will come up for you.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Leto85

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 05:46:30 AM »
Imaginary Friends turned real can turn back into Toy Form, I have a YA turned real so I will see if the option to become a Vampire will come up for you.

Well I've searched far and wide (within the social interactions) but I couldn't find anything.
Tsjee, EA is giving me a hard time to get around these problems. They simply don't like us to interfear in sim genetics I'm afraid.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 08:13:16 AM »
Can an IF turned real not be turned into a vampire then.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Leto85

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 10:17:05 AM »
Can an IF turned real not be turned into a vampire then.

Rachel

It seems like that now. But the information on Simswiki (see link in first post here) had confused me, as they where saying over there that you need to let a vampire breed with a Imaginary Friend to provide imaginar Friend vampires.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 11:49:18 AM »
Oh,so you have to breed a vampire with an imaginary friend in hopes of getting a vampire IF hybrid because an IF turned real cannot be turned into a vampire. How about a child of an imaginary friend can they be turned.

Edit. I did it I got a vampire imaginary friend ghost. This is how I did it. I already had the child of an imaginary friend turned real in game so I mated her with Hank Goddard who is a vampire. Then I had them both use the ghost potion so they were ghosts when trying for baby. They eventually had twin girls Scarlet and Violet. Scarlet is a imaginary friend ghost but Violet hit the jackpot and is a vampire imaginary friend ghost.

This is Violet in doll form waiting for her sister to age up. I can try and upload her to the swop shop if anyone wants her. At the moment she is in the child life stage.

Rachel

Leto85

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 03:16:41 PM »
Rachel, that is just wonderful! Very smart of you to use the ghost potion. I was always doubting the reason for the existence of the ghost potion. But here it is, the perfect way to use it.
Thank you so much! :D

imaGleek

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 03:18:47 PM »
Oh oh, please upload her! I've never played with any hybrids before.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 03:42:30 PM »
I uploaded her on the swop shop she is Violet Kennedy.

Rachel

Leto85

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 04:02:17 PM »
I uploaded her on the swop shop she is Violet Kennedy.

Rachel

I wonder if I can find a way to breed sims like this with mummies and simbots. Because then we have combined them all...

imaGleek

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2011, 04:06:32 PM »
I guess if you leave a mummy and a simbot that are married in a house, and switch households, story progression might make that possible.

Leto85

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2011, 04:18:00 PM »
I guess if you leave a mummy and a simbot that are married in a house, and switch households, story progression might make that possible.

Yeah, that was exactly what I was thinkin. I'll give both of them Fertility Threadment, just to be sure.

No wait... for Mummy mixes you need something other to do. But I will try it out anyway. Check back here later.

imaGleek

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2011, 04:21:17 PM »
But first you'd need to get a mummy and a simbot.

Why did I just delete my game file with my level 10 inventer?

anything