Author Topic: Performance options  (Read 2930 times)

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
Performance options
« on: May 12, 2010, 07:33:51 PM »
I was wonder what is the best performance option to choose for the sports career? I don't see this anywhere on the guide but if it's there can you please direct me to it. Some of the performance options are obvious like work hard would be the best but sports doesn't have that option and I can't tell which one is best. Anyone know? Thanks in advance!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Performance options
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 08:29:11 PM »
One thing that is helpful is the "Prepare for Game" tone when you get to the point that your Sim is playing games during the week.  It helps the team win, which also helps on the metrics.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 09:15:48 PM »
Thank you Pam! That is what I have been using but just wondering if there is a better option to get to the top of the performance meter faster!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 10:19:06 PM »
Thank you Pam! That is what I have been using but just wondering if there is a better option to get to the top of the performance meter faster!

The Professional Sports career is tough because of the lack of the Work Hard tone. But, the Ambitious trait and the Multitask LTHR is a great combo to feed that meter faster.

Offline Delgar

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 07:35:03 AM »
Yah I had some problems with this career in a certain challenge. But it wasn't the worst offender. :)

anything