Author Topic: Creeping about  (Read 2745 times)

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
Creeping about
« on: April 06, 2013, 01:03:37 PM »
One of my teenage sims got grounded after being caught out after curfew & every time she went out the house she tip toed like the burgler. But that was days possibly weeks ago (sim time) and she's still creeping about. I've tried resetsim cheat but she's still doing it. I even tried changing her age & changing her back but that didn't work.

Any ideas? :)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Creeping about
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 01:07:10 PM »
Generally once a teen starts to do the sneaky walk you are stuck with it. I had a teen that was still doing it as an elder.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 01:21:49 PM »
I had that once. Was doing a casual game, eldest daughter got grounded as a teen, I had her sneak out anyway while grounded and from that moment on she always snuck everywhere, even after becoming a cop.

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 02:37:54 PM »
That's annoying. :(

Offline Jaaaaks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 03:48:15 PM »
The only fix I found for this is to save the family to bin (with house if desired) and move them back into a new game. Don't know if it will work if you copy the file and play on it.

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 04:19:36 PM »
Ahh thanks. I'll have to put up with it then cos I don't really want to be starting with a new game cis I play lots of households in one game & I'd lose all those. Thanks though :)

ingrid hill

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 10:43:26 PM »
sometimes when my teen is like this i just had the teen parent do interaction "let off the hook" and the teen gets to be normal again

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 04:31:17 AM »
Thanks. I'll give that a go :)

Offline MeestorMark

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2013, 10:17:57 AM »
I have been able to fix the "always running" bug by going to edit town, evicting the sim family, and then immediately placing them right back in the same house. The only downside that I saw to this was that it reset the sims' wishes. But I was so tired of them always running that it was worth it to me. Might be a fix for the "always creeping" bug as well.

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 10:51:08 AM »
Thanks I'll give that a try too :)

anything