Author Topic: Editing town and aging up questions  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Darstan64

• Townie
Editing town and aging up questions
« on: April 09, 2013, 07:54:39 AM »
Hi all,

I decided to go into edit town, I didn't realize what a powerful tool that is and I managed to move out some sims in my house to other households, you can really do alot with this option.  When I got my household to the size I wanted I accidentally kicked myself out somehow so I had to have my husband ask me to move back in but when I was "gone" he somehow got fired from a job when he never did have a job before that (we were living off my pension) and then the game got him a job in the medical career which is fine I guess.  I was going to put him out to work anyway since I have a baby at home to take care of.  I know I can't leave the house unless I call a babysitter, last time I tried that the babysitter didn't seem to know enough to go to the crib to take care of the baby's needs for some reason. 

Also, if I have aging disabled does that work for the baby too?  It seems like the baby has been a baby for awhile lol and it says he still has 29 days to go till aging up.  That number hasn't changed.  I want tthe baby to grow up but only have aging disabled on the adult sims in the house.  Is that possible?  Can I set that option individually?  Thanks for your help. :)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Editing town and aging up questions
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 08:54:03 AM »
Hi Darstan.  Sorry, but aging is either on or off for all the Sims in your town.  It is not possible to disable aging only for certain age groups.  What you can do is use a cake to age up the children if you want to keep the adults from growing old.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Darstan64

• Townie
Getting playpen??
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 05:04:09 PM »
Thank you for your help.  I used the trigger age transition cheat to have a birthday and now he's a toddler.  Problem now is I need a playpen and I don't see anything in buy mode to get one.  I already have a crib, high chair and potty chair, just wondering how I go about getting a playpen?

Thanks again :)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 05:16:04 PM »
The only playpen that is currently available is with the Aurora Skies world, and is premium content - it allows your toddler to learn the talking skill without an adult, as well work on charisma and logic.

Offline Darstan64

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 09:26:34 PM »
Oh ok, thanks for that information. :)