Author Topic: How does the Dresser work?  (Read 4601 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
How does the Dresser work?
« on: May 07, 2012, 02:47:56 PM »
I'm not sure if I'm a little disappointed, or just not quite getting it, but I just dipped my feet back into game modifications a while back, as soon as the ban was lifted. (Remember I got rid of mine for this forum's respect?) I heard the dresser can prevent an aged up child, or a randomly generated SP townie from the dreaded Generations maternity short sleeved shirt, and pirate boots for swimwear, or to get rid of hard to find bad CC, but how exactly do I get that function to work?

Can someone explain to me how to use the dresser?  :)

Leto85

Re: How does the Dresser work?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 03:17:31 PM »
I would gladly help you've but I have never heard about this so called Dresser Mod. Is it something like the Baby Doll mod of TS2, which brought you some more options?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 05:28:26 PM »
I heard from around the official forum, that people used it to eliminate the annoying pirate boots randomly generated townies wore as swimsuits, along with those maternity tops (Generations: it has the similar style to the base game, but it's a looser fit). I thought it was suppose to give you more control in CAS, like making it so randomly generated townies and NPC's (Paparazzi, Drifters, etc) won't show up with weird looking CC outfits. (and I don't just mean third party, I mean certain outfits I bought at the store).

Leto85

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 02:22:22 AM »
Hm, no I can't help you with this I'm afraid.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 02:30:58 AM »
You can designate clothes, hairstyles and accessories that can or cannot be used in the game, and I've heard you can designate some everyday clothes for formal, etc.

Go to the NRaas site and read up on it. I'm not presently using it, since I have so many mods installed now that I'll wait awhile before adding this one.

anything