Author Topic: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!  (Read 164937 times)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2012, 10:18:50 AM »
Hmm. This EP looks very interesting, with all these different... things. On the other hand, vampires overran my town. I hope these guys don't do the same.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2012, 10:33:26 AM »
On the other hand, vampires overran my town. I hope these guys don't do the same.

I totally agree.  But with that proviso - I am feeling more excited about this EP than any of the recent ones.  I just loved Magic Town in the Original Sims.  This sounds like it will be fun!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2012, 10:35:36 AM »
 ;D also Ricalynn I noticed yours says $39.99 but in the Uk it is only £29.99  ;) I will defiantly get this. And yes, zombies will be the first I try!  8)

Offline AceOfFools

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2012, 10:45:47 AM »
I am SOOOOO excited! More magic! And Bonehilda! And Zombies! I'm gonna play a necromancer that destroys his/her whole town XD MWAHAHAHAHAHA! or not, idk yet. still, can't wait til september

Leto85

« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2012, 11:02:45 AM »
Well, this does sound interesting.
Nice info you've got there Ricalynn. The only thing I'm missing is crossbreeding supernatural sims.
I mean: which mad scientists wouldn't burn his hands on compatible sims DNA?

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2012, 11:05:17 AM »
We have a Dutch trailer now too and the say it'll be out in September, don't know when in September, but we are always later then the US :P

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2012, 11:05:27 AM »
The only thing I'm missing is crossbreeding supernatural sims.
I mean: which mad scientists wouldn't burn his hands on compatible sims DNA?

If there's a way to do it, Leto, I'm sure you'll find it.  A hybrid zombie - fairy - simbot - every other bizarre lifeform imaginable?  Sounds like a Leto-type project to me!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2012, 11:06:30 AM »
Woo!! About time! :D Right well, as I said, if there is some sort of control to prevent an influx of all these new life forms then this might just be my new favorite EP! :D I'm using my sister's birthday as an excuse to get it in September instead of waiting til Christmas as I usually have to. 8)

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2012, 11:07:34 AM »
It has been announced on the sims 3 page and also there is a new town called moonlight falls
Link
http://thesims.com/en_GB/the-sims-3-supernatural
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Leto85

« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2012, 11:10:27 AM »
If there's a way to do it, Leto, I'm sure you'll find it.  A hybrid zombie - fairy - simbot - every other bizarre lifeform imaginable?  Sounds like a Leto-type project to me!

Ha, you got that right! ;)

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2012, 11:18:55 AM »
It seems cool, but I'm still worried that it'll bore soon. I'll wait for some more screenshots and trailers to come out. I know I'll really want it by the time it comes out :P

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2012, 11:30:02 AM »
I updated the first post with all the information I could find. If anyone finds the release dates for their country just post it and I'll add it, the price might be a good thing to have as well. It's £5 more than Pets was bringing it to £30 here in the UK. I remember when EP's used to be under £20! For once I probably want just a normal Non-Limited version as this Plants Vs Zombies stuff seems rubbish to me. Anyone in the UK found anywhere listing the normal version?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2012, 11:34:10 AM »
Well, looks like the rumor from an earlier post about a Harry Potter themed verson of Supernatural appears to be false.  At least, thank goodness, the Katty Perry verson rumor is the same way...but then, there are still a few months to go, so you never know.  I'm just hoping zombies won't spread like the plauge in my games.  I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna get this yet.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2012, 11:36:12 AM »
It sounds to me like Zombies are the result of a potion so maybe once you create one NPC Zombie yourself then it goes out of control. Like a real plague. I wonder if they'll include a way to destroy them. Oh and they mentioned new Vampires so maybe they'll work on that infection as well!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2012, 11:41:52 AM »
Great job on the first page, Tom!  :)

If anyone finds the release dates for their country just post it and I'll add it, the price might be a good thing to have as well.

According to Origin, the Australian release date is the 6th of September and the price is AU$39.99.