Author Topic: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!  (Read 166574 times)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 12:42:56 PM »
Why does everyone constantly go "Ugh I want seasons!!" when an EP that isn't seasons is rumoured. You do realise that other EPs have yet to come and it is very likely that one of them will be Seasons? EA are well aware that it is the most requested, and for that reason they will be holding out on it. I find it so annoying when people constantly moan about the lack of Seasons when all the EPs aren't even here yet, I'm not trying to be rude but patience is a virtue. :-\

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 12:59:45 PM »
Well, I checked Origin (I tend to go digital, except for the KPST which I will be purchasing at Target after work tomorrow), and there's nothing yet. However, I'm quite thrilled on the theme, as well as the rumored added skins and sliders. If that's true, this is exactly why I stopped using CC for such things.

I'm quite excited for fairy wings to come as well.

You mean you hope there will be Fairy Wings?  ;) If this EP gives me Elf Ears I'll buy it for sure, Lol. I too want some different skin colours, or more colour shades if you know what I mean? I dislike the current Red, Blue and Green. I guess the word 'Supernatural' could be literally anything, so the title isn't helping us much if it is true. I mean any Mythical Creatures could be in there like Witches, Elves, Fairies, Werewolves and all them other things.  :P I can't wait for this - the one EP I really wanted was this one, I was sad that AL from Sims 2 was the last EP yet that had magic and it felt like I didn't have long to enjoy it.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 01:53:39 PM »
I still enjoy Apartment life. I'm honestly hoping for Fairy Wings, and elf ear sliders, with this EP. It would be really neat to be able to add to the building contests, without having to use a mod that could effect the download, as some people don't like mods, and no one wants random CC that they don't know where it's been.

I'm kind of hoping for an open Village, like the TSM one, only open, and acting as a vacation destination, like Sims going to China, Egypt or France. Wouldn't that be neat if Sims could vacation in the Village, and meet a mythical creature?

We do have Pet Unicorns already.  :)

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 02:16:28 PM »
If this expansion pack is true, then I'm looking forward to it! :)

Leto85

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 04:46:23 PM »
I got this message: 'C dispiace. L'excercised a una pagina web inserito corrisponde del nostro sito non funzionante.' No idea why it wasn't in English, but it means that the page is not working.

Leto85

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 04:55:13 PM »
Supernatural, doesn't that mean super powers?
I think this one could be a superhero expansion, if it's not just a rumor.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 05:00:34 PM »
It can mean superpowers but of a more magical sort normally. Myths and magical creatures like Elves, Witches and others of that nature.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 05:01:49 PM »
It can mean superpowers but of a more magical sort normally. Myths and magical creatures like Elves, Witches and others of that nature.

That sound... like a last expansion to me.
As EA waited for this one to be last in The Sims 1 and The Sims 2 as well.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 05:16:03 PM »
A part of me is really excited for this. The people on Mod The Sims aren't quite as happy as I am, and I don't really understand their woes.

My plans for a strange, darkly magical world can now be fulfilled.

Leto85

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 05:20:02 PM »
(...)
My plans for a strange, darkly magical world can now be fulfilled.

Haha, that is just lovely. :) You could upload it to this forum, once you're ready.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 11:45:09 PM »
I don't think it will be the last expansion, Leto.  I believe will release 10 expansions.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

thesweetestpea

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 12:06:17 AM »
I really hope this is something in the vein of Makin' Magic. I was debating on reinstalling my Complete Collection just to play Magic Town again.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 05:50:19 AM »
I don't think it will be the last expansion, Leto.  I believe will release 10 expansions.

Yeah, they probably do know that they can easily make a fortune from a Season EP because that is the one a lot of people want. I doubt they'll pass up on Magic or Seasons really. I wouldn't be surprised that, if this is a Magic EP, then the next EP is something new - then after that we get Seasons.  :P

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 06:00:26 AM »
Yeah, they probably do know that they can easily make a fortune from a Season EP because that is the one a lot of people want. I doubt they'll pass up on Magic or Seasons really. I wouldn't be surprised that, if this is a Magic EP, then the next EP is something new - then after that we get Seasons.  :P

Everyone, Tom actually secretly works for EA! He knows all about their schedule. You heard it here first. ;) Yea I think it will be that way as well, I wasn't actually expecting the magic one so soon. I don't know how TS2 worked, but what would the occult in this be if there are so many types like fairies and witches and elves etc, would it just be classed as "Magical being" or something?

Hey I really hope the world that comes with this has the really low cloud coverage, I've always wanted to see what that looked like. It would be so gothic and full of awesome. 8)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 06:35:03 AM »
Everyone, Tom actually secretly works for EA! He knows all about their schedule. You heard it here first. ;) Yea I think it will be that way as well, I wasn't actually expecting the magic one so soon. I don't know how TS2 worked, but what would the occult in this be if there are so many types like fairies and witches and elves etc, would it just be classed as "Magical being" or something?

Hey I really hope the world that comes with this has the really low cloud coverage, I've always wanted to see what that looked like. It would be so gothic and full of awesome. 8)

I wish!  ;) In Sims 2 the Occult was a Witch, you became a Witch/Warlock by learning from the Spell Book. It wasn't a genetic thing though as it was kind of a weird Skill. I suspect Elves will probably just be green Sims with pointy ears and fairies will be like blue/pink with small pointy ears and all. That's assuming we get all of them anyway. At this point we don't even know if this is the next EP but it sounds likely.  :)

anything