Author Topic: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!  (Read 166535 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!
« Reply #270 on: June 22, 2012, 03:00:52 AM »
I think there is something new about what they can do but I think they'll be the same Vampires so to speak. Like they'll have no options to hopefully turn into a bat or something - some kind of mystical powers like Vampires are supposed to have.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #271 on: June 22, 2012, 03:02:20 AM »
I think there is something new about what they can do but I think they'll be the same Vampires so to speak. Like they'll have no options to hopefully turn into a bat or something - some kind of mystical powers like Vampires are supposed to have.  :)

Yea that's what they said in that Q&A that Ausette linked to. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #272 on: June 22, 2012, 08:43:04 AM »
I like the idea of witches flying on broomsticks! I hope it is something they must learn and that there is a few mishaps in the beginning, like flying into a wall lol. I also think a pink fairie will be awesome. ;D

Offline ErinIsNice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #273 on: June 22, 2012, 09:21:05 AM »
I'm the type of person who needs the digital version. I'm too lazy to write down my registration code, but I always end up losing my box. Also I don't have anywhere in my room to put the boxes.

Ever since Sims 1, I've taken a black sharpie and written the codes right on the front of each cd.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #274 on: June 22, 2012, 11:32:07 AM »

I think it's really close to the gnome statue and flag because they were smaller items.  I could be wrong though.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #275 on: June 22, 2012, 06:37:11 PM »
Is anyone having issues trying to Pre-Order Supernatural from Origin? I'm trying to see if the 30% Code from buying Sims SP's from their Summer Sale - I bought Master Suite, for Half Price, and received a 30% Code, got Town Life for the same deal plus the 30% making it £3 instead of the usual £8, I also got another Code now if it works for Pre-Orders I can get the price of Supernatural down to £21 ish instead of £30. I'm trying to pre-order but it's not going through, it asks me the Platform and then the Language but doesn't work after that...  :-\

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #276 on: June 22, 2012, 07:09:31 PM »
I had that problem when I first tried to order after the announcement.  It cleared up the next day.  Double check the cart to make sure it's not adding it more than once or try through the origin app instead of the website and see if you can do it that way.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #277 on: June 23, 2012, 04:27:09 AM »
I had that problem when I first tried to order after the announcement.  It cleared up the next day.  Double check the cart to make sure it's not adding it more than once or try through the origin app instead of the website and see if you can do it that way.

It's finally showing up in the Cart but now my Discount Code isn't working on it. I've just sent their Customer Services an Email, hopefully they can do something about it - like check the code even works or if it's just a problem with using codes on that page.  :-\

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #278 on: June 23, 2012, 10:35:32 AM »
Zombies, Esther. Plants vs Zombies:P
Aliens comes from outer space. Zombies come from graves (or the zombie virus).
 ;D
Whoops. Lol sorry. Great explanation on the difference! ;D

LOL! I love Laurel Grisby, because she has a great personality, and I like how the whole family looks different. I think if she married an elfish Sim with big ears, she can pass those ears on to the children! I like her look, because she's different and unique. I personally, think she should be proud of her big ears, and instead of trying to change them, I say, why not enhance them. ;D
I do too. Of course, I always have a soft spot for someone I've played until death. She was so awesome!

I love everything supernatural, I especially love witches (duh right haha) so i am so looking forward to being able to make and play a witch. I wonder if they would be allowed in a dynasty? It would make my Halliwell's complete to be able to make them be witches!!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #279 on: June 23, 2012, 12:51:30 PM »
Oh well, turns out the Code can't be used for Pre-Orders anyway.  :-\ Shame but I still got two SP's for the price of one so bargain all around - Ooh, maybe a SimPoint Bundle! Or maybe they sell Lives on their?  8)

lil_crazy

« Reply #280 on: June 23, 2012, 02:59:36 PM »
Ever since Sims 1, I've taken a black sharpie and written the codes right on the front of each cd.

I think I'm going to start doing that.  :-\

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #281 on: June 23, 2012, 05:54:24 PM »
I'm not someone who's big on magic but I think this will be a great expansion pack. My favourite part will be the peashooters or the fact you can turn celebrities off...
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #282 on: June 24, 2012, 12:08:41 AM »
I heard about this EP today (not from here though) and I'm just getting it for the werewolves and zombies.  ;D When I get the I'll be saying bye to unicorns and mummies!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2012, 06:56:03 PM »
I was watching TV today, and got into a zombie movie. All I kept thinking is how awesome it's going to be to be able to have zombies in the sims. I was very excited about vampires in LN and now I'm triple excited about witches and zombies in this! September can't get here fast enough for me!!  ;D

Offline Coocoo girl

• The Desert Devourer
  • Occult
  • This isn't my simself, just to avoid confusion.
« Reply #284 on: June 28, 2012, 11:01:06 AM »
Personally I hope that Fairy sims will be able to fly around furniture that is blocking their way, no sim foot stomping for sim fairys! Lol.  Could also be a real timesaver when collecting gems if they can actually fly.  Oh, and, about the bees,  sorry if this sounds like a stupid question since you can sell just about anything in the sims 3, but can you sell the honey?
EAT COOKIES.  You'll like them!
Coocoos current story:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11405.0.html (Light legacy)
New chapter!:All that glitters is not gold(but there is some gold)

anything