Author Topic: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!  (Read 166557 times)

Offline Coocoo girl

• The Desert Devourer
  • Occult
  • This isn't my simself, just to avoid confusion.
Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!
« Reply #315 on: July 08, 2012, 03:09:57 PM »
Look at that purple ghost!  Is that a new kind of ghost? If it is I bet its death has something to do with magic.
Oh my gosh!  I had the exact same thought!  I might have to experiment with that once I get supernatural.  I wonder what some of the other familys are!  I think, that once I get it, I will creat supernaturals in this order:  Witch, fairy,zombie,werewolf,vampire.  It is in the order of whitch I think will be the most interesting and new to me and then to which I think will be the least new.  I can't wait to see moonlight falls!  Has anybody heard about the new community locations.  I think I read somewhere on the offical EA forum that there was some place called Fae Ray gardens, or something like that, where there is a gardening contest.  This will be great for my gardening sims if it's true!  I think I will be posting on this thread a lot...
EAT COOKIES.  You'll like them!
Coocoos current story:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11405.0.html (Light legacy)
New chapter!:All that glitters is not gold(but there is some gold)

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #316 on: July 09, 2012, 04:30:54 AM »
Squee! Windows and drainpipes and cornices and public telephones! This will be fantastic for community lot builds! ;D
Where is the info about public telephones? I don't see it, but I could just be tired of course. ;D
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #317 on: July 09, 2012, 04:53:27 AM »
Where is the info about public telephones? I don't see it, but I could just be tired of course. ;D
If you look at the exterior photos you can see them.

I think I'm more excited about the town and the building items rather than the whole 'Supernatural' part!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #318 on: July 09, 2012, 09:51:44 PM »
If you look at the exterior photos you can see them.

I think I'm more excited about the town and the building items rather than the whole 'Supernatural' part!
I looked at the pictures but I still didn't see them, can you click on the pictures in tour?
Edit: Are y'all talking about the phone booths, I see them now.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline Annabob

• Nooboo
« Reply #319 on: July 10, 2012, 11:25:07 AM »
Man, I spent most of last semester not playing the Sims because trying to work two jobs and go to grad school doesn't leave time for anything,... But I finally get a chance to come back and Supernatural is announced?? YES! I've been waiting for witches for so long! They were my favorite supernatural in the Sims 2 and 1. I also kind of miss Plant Sims. Wish they were making a come back! This looks great, though! Yay!

Of course, in September I will have 2 jobs and an internship in addition to classes... But I will make time for this!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #320 on: July 10, 2012, 05:21:53 PM »
OMG. The Crumplebottom sisters remind me of Charmed, but are they descendants of Agnes or is one of them her ancestor? La Shove beach makes me think of Twilight and La Push beach.
Awesome, another Charmed lover! I'm starting to think about restarting the Halliwell's after this is released.  ;D I could really do it right lol.

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #321 on: July 10, 2012, 05:31:50 PM »
I sure am a Charmed fan. :D You could use the Crumplebottom sisters in place of the actual Halliwells, they are already set up similar after all.

I was thinking of using them for some kind of story, with the eldest getting married. I wonder if there is a Leo type sim around.

And speaking of Charmed, in a casual game I started recently, I had my couple have triplets and they were all girls. At first it wasn't my intention but in the end I went with the same kind of premise with names, but using D instead of P. So they are Desiree, Deanna and Destiny. Yeah, I unintentionally made all the second letter E too. LOL. I had wanted two girls and a boy, but I must have overloaded her with watermelon.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #322 on: July 10, 2012, 05:42:30 PM »
Awesome! I've been a fan since 2001, I have all 8 seasons on DVD, I have a charmed mouse pad, I also have a triquetra necklace and ring that I never take off plus I have a triquetra tattooed on my left shoulder.  ;D

I don't think I'll use the Crumplebottom sisters because I name them after the show. I also wonder, once they said Leo was like Tinkerbell without a tutu, so I'm wondering if fairies will be able to "orb" in and out. That would be awesome! Although teleporting is similar.

That's cool! I sometimes do that too, without even realizing it too. I'm hoping the witches will be able to have special powers without wands, like the girls all have powers and don't need a wand?.

Offline Canaderar

• Nooboo
« Reply #323 on: July 10, 2012, 11:11:49 PM »
I am very excited about this except for the zombies.  They give me nightmares.  I used to work at a hotel and had a nightmare that the guests turned into zombies and were chasing me.  When I had to go to work the next day and help the people that turned into zombies I felt really uncomfortable.

Everything else looks wonderful though!

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #324 on: July 10, 2012, 11:30:45 PM »
I am very excited about this except for the zombies.  They give me nightmares.  I used to work at a hotel and had a nightmare that the guests turned into zombies and were chasing me.  When I had to go to work the next day and help the people that turned into zombies I felt really uncomfortable.

Everything else looks wonderful though!
I'm sort of with you on that one.  :P I just don't want my sim walking around at night and then one shows up, I don't know if that's possible but if it is my sims are running all errands during daylight hours lol.

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #325 on: July 11, 2012, 07:09:34 AM »
Zombies are the only race that you can control the number of, to an extent. None of the townies start as one, you have to make one a zombie and let them go on a rampage in order for there to be any. Otherwise the town is zombie free. They talked about that in the live chat, there is a link to the video of it a page or so back in this thread.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #327 on: July 11, 2012, 04:21:49 PM »
Nice find Sunny! My excitement for this expansion keeps building and building. September can't get here fast enough.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #328 on: July 11, 2012, 05:16:18 PM »
Nice find Sunny! My excitement for this expansion keeps building and building. September can't get here fast enough.

Thanks and I agree. The first thing I'll do is go into CAS and create all the different supernaturals and colour ghosts. I think all the skin colours will make for interesting dynasties!

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #329 on: July 11, 2012, 05:21:16 PM »
Definately!! If only skin tone could be edited with the mirror. Then again, a fairy dynasty wouldn't be official anyway, so I'd edit in CAS. I imagine each generation being a different colour. Skin, a pale version of the hair and wings. Although I might go by favourite colours, and I don't mind if they are shared, as long as there is some difference between them.