Author Topic: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!  (Read 166102 times)

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!
« Reply #570 on: September 02, 2012, 10:25:56 PM »
If one has Showtime, one has Genies, Genies can banish Sims. That sends them somewhere out of you hair
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline TheAshpie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #571 on: September 02, 2012, 10:41:22 PM »
Who else is counting down the hours?! I'm so excited. I hope the UPS brings it early in the day rather than later! That's the only thing I hate about ordering it online is the wait for the delivery guy!! 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #572 on: September 02, 2012, 10:54:43 PM »
Anything negative like burglars and Repo men. Not sure about paparazzi though.

Ok, I hadn't heard about that.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #573 on: September 02, 2012, 11:11:14 PM »
If one has Showtime, one has Genies, Genies can banish Sims. That sends them somewhere out of you hair

Thanks Wiry. I have Showtime but I didn't know that. Never came across any that I know of. I will go seek out the EP06 thread

Offline sims96fan

• Occult
« Reply #574 on: September 03, 2012, 01:56:29 AM »
Okay, guys, question for people in the US: Is Target planning another price cut release date? That's how I got KPST.

Target's weekly ad says Sims games are buy 1 get 1 50% off through 9/8, including Supernatural.  So you could buy Supernatural and get another expansion or stuff pack 50% off.  I'm debating whether to do that and cancel my Amazon pre-order... since they haven't shipped yet.  :o

There's also something about buying a game $34.99 and up and pre-ordering one of the "hottest titles of 2012" and getting a $10 Target gift card back, so I don't know whether you could buy Supernatural and pre-order Seasons.  If anyone figures this out, I'd love to know! :)

thesweetestpea

« Reply #575 on: September 03, 2012, 07:02:19 AM »
Apparently you can get the LE content with a physical preorder. I didn't think I would, but when I placed my preorder last week they said it would be the limited edition. I'm kind of annoyed that I won't get out to the game store to get it until Monday or Tuesday of next week, but I'm so excited for playing it. Fairies please! :D

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #576 on: September 03, 2012, 11:33:15 AM »
I pre-ordered mine online shortly after it was announced. I picked physical, so it's going to be delivered to my house. I only wish I knew when to expect it.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #577 on: September 03, 2012, 12:46:13 PM »
I did my pre-order from Origin. I was going to do the PC download so I can have it right on the day. But I am going through a horrible time with the MasterSuite SP.

I will be out of touch with the internet for a while and I'll be on a different computer so I asked them to send me a physical copy. But they are saying that because I got download - which was by accident by the way. I ordered KP Showtime as a physical but I was so dumb I forgot to click physical for the MS. But because I ordered as a download initially I can't get disc. Which is dumb because if you order the physical and then register it you automatically get the download version avail on the EA downloader.

But the point it is I messed up and so I won't be making that mistake again. I'm currently going back and forth with them but it's likely they will deny me. I didn't even know that was the way. I just assumed if you purchase the game you have access to both formats. Silly me. ???

When you order from Amazon or Target do you get that exclusive Plants vs Aliens content? I am not a fan of the game but I thought those lil shooting plants will be pretty cool.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #578 on: September 03, 2012, 12:49:30 PM »
I did my pre-order from Origin. I was going to do the PC download so I can have it right on the day. But I am going through a horrible time with the MasterSuite SP.

I will be out of touch with the internet for a while and I'll be on a different computer so I asked them to send me a physical copy. But they are saying that because I got download - which was by accident by the way. I ordered KP Showtime as a physical but I was so dumb I forgot to click physical for the MS. But because I ordered as a download initially I can't get disc. Which is dumb because if you order the physical and then register it you automatically get the download version avail on the EA downloader.

But the point it is I messed up and so I won't be making that mistake again. I didn't even know that was the way. I just assumed if you purchase the game you have access to both formats. Silly me. ???

If you ordered the download version, than all you have to do is download origin and it should be available for download on the new computer.  They can't stop you from downloading it on two computers once it's in your origin account.  So you'll be good to go and you won't need a disc for either computer!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #579 on: September 03, 2012, 12:54:16 PM »
Yes. But I need the internet to dowload it and I won't have internet access. Some people out there (like my grandmother) refuse to come into the new age and get internet. I'd sneak away and go a WiFi spot but I'll be on a desktop. I don't know how I'm going to survive without the internet.  :'(

At least I'll have my Sims with me. Even if I don't get to have MasterSuite I'll still the rest. I just would have liked to enjoy the game in it's entirety.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #580 on: September 03, 2012, 12:55:43 PM »
I'm sorry about that.  Yeah you do need the internet.   Good luck and if you patched up, at least you'll have the new skin sliders to play with!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #581 on: September 03, 2012, 01:04:59 PM »
OH No! The patches. I forgot all about that. I'll PM you in a sec as that will be off topic.

I don't think I have the patch for Supernatural yet. I have been reading that thread on it and frankly it makes me nervous with all the issues the patch is having. So I thought I could just be patient and wait for the EP to come out.

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
« Reply #582 on: September 03, 2012, 01:14:57 PM »
I really want to play this game.  I wish they made it for console.  They really need more sims games for console.  I long to play as a vampire but a real sim vampire but they don't make them yet for console.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #583 on: September 03, 2012, 01:58:14 PM »
Hi Grim. My son also prefers to play Sims on the console and is absolutely jealous that I have vampires and he can't. Especially now with these crazy shooting plants.

I myself do not understand the console version. But my son doesn't understand the PC version.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #584 on: September 03, 2012, 08:35:14 PM »
The Sims Wiki doesn't say anything about being able to make Genies in CAS, but I hope you can or I will immediately be upset. very upset.
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler