Author Topic: Construit Autour D'un Lac - 5 bed, 4 bath  (Read 3353 times)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
Construit Autour D'un Lac - 5 bed, 4 bath
« on: July 01, 2012, 07:02:45 PM »
Name: Construit Autour D'un Lac
Lot Size: 60x60
Bedrooms: 5 (If you don't count the nurseries... Then it's seven)
Bathrooms: 4
Cost when placed on 15 Summer Hill Court in Sunset Valley furnished: §180,272
Cost when placed on same lot, unfurnished: §119,201
Expansions Required: Outdoor Living Stuff, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Ambitions, Master Suite Stuff, Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, Fast Lane Stuff, Generations, World Adventures,
Store Content: Perfecto Presto!, Flora Fierce and Foliage Folly (Which both come with the Renault), & Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing (P.S. - I tried extremely hard after creating this to limit the amount of purchased stuff, because in the first draft, a lot of my favorite stuff had store stuff that would cost around 1,000 simpoints. And I don't want people to have to spend ten American dollars on this house, so I only put in the swing [as I found it entirely crucial to the set-up of the house.])

Overview of the house:

Bridges connecting the house:

Inside a few of the rooms:

I hope you enjoy. Everything inside works just fine, as far as I know. I tested everything I possibly could (which was the purpose of the people in the house). So enjoy!

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
Re: Construit Autour D'un Lac - 5 bed, 4 bath
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 04:25:56 AM »
Really cute! It reminds me of a little village. Nicely done! I struggle with making curved bridges because my mouse clicks seem to do more than 1 at a time, so I applaud anyone who makes nice bridges :)
*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
Re: Construit Autour D'un Lac - 5 bed, 4 bath
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 03:53:22 PM »
I had to make, and remake, and re-remake those bridges so many times to get them just about perfect (but not entirely perfect), so thank you!