Author Topic: The Key to Dong Huo's Treasure  (Read 17280 times)

Offline PolarBair

• Occult
    • This is a link to my studio on the exchange where my builds can be downloaded.
The Key to Dong Huo's Treasure
« on: July 13, 2012, 11:59:19 PM »
The adventure after retrieving the relic from the Hot Springs tomb tells me to go deep into the forbidden city but first I will need a key, the location of which he (the NPC quest giver) will detail on my map.

...is what it says but only the location of the forbidden city tomb (that needs the key) shows up on my map. I have no idea where to get said key.

Anybody know?

I searched the forum for "key to Dong Huo's Treasure" but got 0 results.
My Builds
The EPs I have are:
Ambitions
World Adventurer
Late Night
Showtime
Seasons

Offline PolarBair

• Occult
    • This is a link to my studio on the exchange where my builds can be downloaded.
Re: The Key to Dong Huo's Treasure
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 02:26:26 AM »
Okay I figured it out so for the sake of any one searching for this in the future, here's what I found...

The key is basically in the same place as the tomb or very close to it at least. You have to look behind the shops in the Forbidden City and you'll notice a little hole in the ground which, upon inspection, will reveal a hidden stairway into the tomb where the key is.
My Builds
The EPs I have are:
Ambitions
World Adventurer
Late Night
Showtime
Seasons

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Key to Dong Huo's Treasure
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 03:11:47 PM »
Thanks for sharing that, PolarBair!  And I am enjoying your username too.  It's just the right sort of cool-sounding name for the hot weather we've been having here the past couple of weeks.  ;)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything