Author Topic: The Loving Legacy - COMPLETE  (Read 47034 times)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
The Loving Legacy - COMPLETE
« on: July 21, 2012, 06:05:52 PM »
This is my first try at a Legacy story. I have played many generational games but I've only put one on the forum. With the encouragement of some wonderful forum members, I hope to write a "real" story for this one. Each generation's child/children will have a name that references "love" in some way.

I am playing with Twallen's Story Progression, Saver, Overwatch and Error Trap.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
Love's Beginning
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 06:20:06 PM »
Pain. It fills my body, my mind, my heart, my soul. I must be dying.

I hear a voice in my mind. "Be still. It will be all right. You will soon have a new life, the life that you should have had. You have known nothing but hate, abuse and cruelty. Now it is time to learn about love. You will begin a Legacy of Love. Your former life is gone; you will not remember it. Live...and love."

Introducing Aimee Loving, the founder of the Loving Legacy

Traits: Family-Oriented (family trait), Bookworm, Natural Cook, Neat, Artistic

Lifetime Wish: Illustrious Author

Edit: In reading this back, I realized I typed the wrong Lifetime Wish of Master of the Arts. Her real Lifetime Wish is Illustrious Author. I must have gotten her mixed up with my Crosby family :( Just barely started and already messed up...sigh

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
Re: The Loving Legacy
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 06:27:49 PM »
I love the play on Aimee's first name! Aime is the French word for love, if I'm correct?

Looking forward to new updates.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 06:39:25 PM »
I think Amy in English means beloved or something along those lines.(I checked google and it does mean beloved,I tell you the random stuff that I know)

Your founder is really pretty and I am looking forward to her getting the life that she deserves.Which town is she in?

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 06:44:42 PM »
Thanks so much, you guys! Yes, you're right, Execution. Ratchie, I tried to go for a "unique" look instead of typically beautiful. She's living in Lucky Palms. Edit. But she moved from Bridgeport.

loveSims

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 07:50:45 PM »
Great start! I hope all her dreams come true. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 08:40:16 PM »
Great start! I love the name Aimee. and she is very unique and beautiful!

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 12:09:20 PM »
Yay for a legacy! Aimee is a very pretty name, great start! I can not wait for the next installment/chapter!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 02:52:27 PM »
Lovely start. ;)

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
Finding a Man to Love
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 05:55:11 PM »
I look across the plot of land where I find myself and see nothing but sand. I'm in the middle of a desert. That can't be right.

Who am I? Where am I? A nearby sign says, Lucky Palms. That answers one question.

I have nothing in my possession except a book and a few Simoleons. The Loving Legacy. How strange. Why does that sound familiar? I begin to read.

Now, I understand who I am and what I must do. But, where do I start?

I turn around and see a hint of green in the distance. I head that way and find myself in a beautiful park filled with people. I know that I need to talk to them in order to start my new life. But, there are so many! It's overwhelming.

Then, I see him. He walks up to me and introduces himself.

"Hi! My name is Donnovan Steel, what's yours?"

"Aimee Loving," I answer shyly.

I'm not sure how long we talked but pretty soon he started flirting with me. It felt natural, and right. And when he kissed me the first time, my knees knocked together.

"Do you believe in love at first sight," I asked.

"Of course!" He answers. "I believed in it as soon as I saw your face."

Could this be love? So soon? I can't imagine walking away from this man. So, I ask him to be my boyfriend. He happily agreed.

Then, of course, I had to explain about my not having a house to live in. But, he didn't mind at all. I couldn't let him leave without asking him to marry me. We had a private wedding right on the spot.

When we went back to my, no our, land, it was to a surprise. There was a house where there had been nothing but sand! My darling husband had it built for me as a wedding present! What a wonderful man!

Donnovan Steel Loving

Traits:Good Sense of Humor, Loves the Outdoors, Never Nude, Athletic, Charismatic

LTW: Heartbreaker (I'm afraid that's not going to work. Lifetime Wish Change coming!) 

Author's note: In the spirit of true love, I did nothing to "entice" Donnovan over to Aimee. They made their own choices by talking to each other; then, by him starting to flirt...and her flirting right back. Sims really can make their own choices if you let them! I had no idea that Donnovan had money. He brought about 20,000 Simoleons to the marriage to help in building their house.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 06:16:15 PM »
Well his last name is Steel so he is sure to be a great legacy spouse. As a woman who has a soft spot for Thornton Wolf I am loving the sideburns too.
He is a rather handsome chap isn't he.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Occult
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2012, 06:57:40 PM »
Wonderful start! Donnovan is very handsome, and Aimee is beautiful. Good luck! ;D

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 09:43:59 PM »
When I saw Donovan, I immediately thought "Thornton Wolff and Christian Steel hybrid! YESSSS!"

So, they got married in the same day that they met? I actually applaud you since it typically takes me two or three. I look forward to Donovan's offspring. Muahahaa.

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
The Loving Legacy
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2012, 09:52:36 PM »
Thanks, all, for the comments. Donnovan was as much a surprise to me as anyone. He walked up to her. He started the conversation and they kept talking on their own for the longest time with little guidance from me. And he started the flirting. I wasn't expecting everything to happen on the first day. THEY were the ones who decided who they wanted. I was just along for the ride...lol. And, yes...he IS handsome fellow!