Author Topic: Moonlight Falls Plants, Seeds, Fish & Rocks  (Read 210585 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Moonlight Falls Plants, Seeds, Fish & Rocks
« on: September 04, 2012, 05:30:39 PM »
This thread is for the information sharing about locations for seed types, harvestable plants, fish spawners and rock locations.

Here is a list of all the harvestable plants in Moonlight Falls by the location you can find them.
  • Aleister's Elixirs & Sundries - Ghost Chili, Lime, Spotlight Mushroom (Bees & Jelly Beans)
  • Bloom Institute of Wellness - Bell Pepper, Garlic, Potato
  • Commonwealth Court - Lettuce, Mandrake
  • Eerie Park - Bell Pepper, Porcinis, White Caps
  • Everglow Academy & Coliseum - Lettuce, Red Toadstools, Red Valerian
  • Fae Ray Arboretum - Apple, Garlic, Flame Fruit, Life Fruit, Porcinis (Bees)
  • Gypsy Wagon - Apple, Mycenas, White Caps
  • H Two the O Indoor Pool - Onion, Tomato
  • Hallowed Grounds Cemetery - Death Flower, Ghost Chili, Grapes
  • La Shove Beach - Mycenas, Onion, Wolfsbane
  • Library of Lore & Vault of Antiquity - Onion, Red Toadstools
  • Moonlight Falls Historical Society & Museum - Ghost Chili, Potato
  • Moonlight Point - Mandrake, Potato, Truffles
  • Stone Troll Fishing Hole - Mandrake, Onion, Potato
  • That Old Fishing Hole - Apple, Red Valerian, Tomato
  • Varg's Tavern - Garlic, Ghost Chili, White Caps, Wolfsbane
  • Zoomsweeper Test Track - Grapes, Red Valerian, Watermelon
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Lasnien

• Townie
Re: Moonlight Falls Plants, Seeds, Fish & Rocks
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 07:42:57 PM »
The house at 127 Wood Street has: Ghost Chilis, Mycena, White Cap, Porcini, Red Valerian, Wolfsbane, and Mandrake. There are also some base game plants: apple, lime, watermelon, grape, tomato, potato, onion, garlic, lettuce, bell pepper.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 09:04:04 PM »
The house at 127 is called the Quaint House.   The house at 114 is called Victoria's Victorian House and it too has a garden full of plants - apple, lime, watermelon, white caps, tomato, ghost chili, onion, bell peppers, garlic, lettuce and potato.

Here are some screenshots of special seeds I found on wednesday of my first week:

Edit: I also found a bunch of them at the Stone Troll Fishing Spot

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline thelittlepakeha

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 01:09:08 AM »
That Old Fishing Hole also has tomatoes, just harvested them now. The red valerian must not be ready in my game, since harvest once again will automatically do all plants on the lot now (hurray!) and it didn't come up. I also found a diamond just off the lot, so there's at least one ore spawn there, and there are two butterfly spawns at the arboretum. But if you're after insects the elixir consignment store has bugs and butterflies all the times.

Offline Draigh

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 09:47:18 PM »
Special Seeds found next to the Hoppcraft Household (several at the same time)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 12:58:34 PM »
The Goodfellow house has truffles and mycenae growing under the house, spotlight and red toadstools growing in the yard as well as red valerian and mandrake.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 01:50:56 PM »
Special Seeds found next to the Hoppcraft Household (several at the same time)

Do you know where this house is?  The Street address or landmarks that could identify it?  The Hoppcrafts moved out of my game on the first day so I can't use this as a reference with the Sim that has the collection helper right now.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Panacea

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 02:58:11 PM »
The Hoppcraft household address is 1120 Merchant Way.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2012, 03:03:00 PM »
The Hoppcraft household address is 1120 Merchant Way.

Thank you and Welcome to the Forum!

Offline thelittlepakeha

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2012, 04:53:12 PM »
The Goodfellow house has truffles and mycenae growing under the house, spotlight and red toadstools growing in the yard as well as red valerian and mandrake.

What's the address? Who lives in the house isn't a useful reference because they move.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 06:07:03 PM »
What's the address? Who lives in the house isn't a useful reference because they move.

It's at 404 Huckleberry Lane, almost all the way to the Stone Troll Fishing Hole (I just got the reference, lol). There are also glow orbs behind the fairy house at the house.

Offline playfulpixie

• Nooboo
Re: Moonlight Falls Plants, Seeds, Fish & Rocks - Fairy Damsel Fish
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 05:23:49 AM »
Hey there! I'm new to the forum but not to the sims! I just wanted to say what a huge help this forum and the guides have been, so thank you!   ;D

I noticed that the Alchemy Recipe Bottled Blessing Of The Fae lists Fairy Damsel Fish as an ingredient. I don't own the Pets or Showtime expansions so I wanted to check and see if it's part of one of those, since it's not listed on the site's fish list? Any help would be appreciated!

Also... I currently have a total of 0 friends on the sims 3 website :'(. I would really like to complete the badges and have new friends to send gifts to so please, if you are on, add me! Playfulpixie

Thank you!

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2012, 05:37:21 AM »
The fairy damsel fish is a new fish that came with Supernatural. And you don't even need to go through the hassle of fishing to get one, you just need a witch to conjure and apple and use the conversion ritual on it, and what it turns into, until you get what you are looking for. Not only does it level up the witches hidden magic skill, but also allows you to get alchemy ingredients easily.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2012, 05:44:57 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, playfulpixie. It's always good to have new members come by. :)

The Fairy Damsel Fish was introduced with Supernatural. I don't know if it's a freshwater or saltwater fish, but hopefully someone who has been testing the new expansion pack more thoroughly than me will be able to help you find exactly where to catch it.

We have a thread for members to post their usernames on the official site, which can be found here. We keep a list of the usernames of Forum members who have shared them, and most of them will be happy to accept requests as long as you let them know you are from here.

Also, please be aware that we like to keep the Forum easy to read, and as such I've edited the excessive punctuation and smileys in your previous post. Please be sure to read the Forum Rules, and make sure that you know them. We like the Forum to be a friendly place for all of our members. :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2012, 03:32:15 PM »

A: Red Herring, Piranha, Black Goldfish, Shark, Angelfish, Vampire Fish, Lobster
B: Alley Catfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Salmon, Angelfish, Luminous Salamander, Toad
C: Minnow, Goldfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Siamese Catfish, Black Goldfish, Toadm
D: Minnow, Goldfish, Red Herring, Salmon, Angelfish, Lobster, Toad
E: Goldfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Piranha, Shark, Lobster, Luminous Salamander

A: Minnow, Goldfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Siamese Catfish, Black Goldfish, Toad
B: Goldfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Piranha, Shark, Lobster, Luminous Salamander

A: Minnow, Goldfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Siamese Catfish, Black Goldfish, Toad
B: Alley Catfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Salmon, Angelfish, Luminous Salamander, Toad
C: Minnow, Goldfish, Red Herring, Salmon, Angelfish, Lobster, Toad
D: Red Herring, Piranha, Black Goldfish, Shark, Angelfish, Vampire Fish, Lobster
E: Minnow Goldfish, Red Herring, Salmon, Angelfish, Lobster, Toad
F: Alley Catfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Salmon, Angelfish, Luminous Salamander, Toad
G: Alley Catfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Salmon, Angelfish, Luminous Salamander, Toad

A: Goldfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Piranha, Shark, Lobster, Luminous Salamander
B: Minnow, Goldfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Siamese Catfish, Black Goldfish, Toad
C: Jellyfish, Red Herring, Blowfish, Angelfish, Swordfish, Luminous Salamander, Fairy Damsel
D: Minnow, Goldfish, Red Herring, Salmon, Angelfish, Lobster, Toad
E: Goldfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Piranha, Shark, Lobster, Luminous Salamander

A: Minnow, Goldfish, Red Herring, Salmon, Angelfish, Lobster, Toad
B: Minnow, Goldfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Siamese Catfish, Black Goldfish, Toad
C: Red Herring, Piranha, Black Goldfish, Shark, Angelfish, Vampire Fish, Lobster
D: Red Herring, Black Goldfish, Vampire Fish, Robot Fish
E: Anchovy, Jellyfish, Red Herring, Tuna, Tragic Clownfish, Shark, Lobster
F: Minnow, Goldfish, Rainbow Trout, Red Herring, Siamese Catfish, Black Goldfish, Toad

A: Anchovy, Jellyfish, Red Herring, Tuna, Tragic Clownfish, Shark, Lobster
B: Alley Catfish, Red Herring, Tuna, Tragic Clownfish, Siamese Catfish, Shark, Lobster, Linckia Starfish, Luminous Salamander
C: Red Herring, Tragic Clownfish, Blowfish, Shark, Angelfish, Ninja Starfish, Luminous Salamander, Fairy Damsel
D: Red Herring, Tragic Clownfish, Blowfish, Shark, Angelfish, Ninja Starfish, Luminous Salamander, Fairy Damsel
E: Jellyfish, Red Herring, Blowfish, Angelfish, Swordfish, Luminous Salamander, Fairy Damsel
F: Anchovy, Jellyfish, Red Herring, Blowfish, Salmon, Swordfish, Sea Bat Starfish

Deathfish at the Graveyard just like the one in Sunset Valley

Offline sims96fan

• Occult
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2012, 10:53:25 PM »
Is there any flame fruit ready to harvest anywhere?

Offline Arcy

• Nooboo
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2012, 12:41:57 AM »
Is there any flame fruit ready to harvest anywhere?

At the Fae Ray Arboretum - Life Plant, Flame Fruit Bush, Porcini Mushroom, Garlic Plant, Apple Tree

Offline thelittlepakeha

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 04:24:38 AM »
The baits for the new fish are:

Toad: red toadstools
Luminous Salamander: mycenas
Fairy Damsel: glow orbs

Offline sims96fan

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 07:39:57 PM »
At the Fae Ray Arboretum - Life Plant, Flame Fruit Bush, Porcini Mushroom, Garlic Plant, Apple Tree

Thanks!  I would never have found that.  I had to zoom in and comb through the Arboretum grounds about 10 times as it is.  :P

Has anyone found a location that spawns pink diamonds?

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2012, 08:13:14 PM »
The consignment shop!   Actually I've been looking but I haven't been able to get one to spawn yet.   According to Prima's guide there should be one behind the dynasty lot which is the 64 x 64 lot on S Fall Road.   There is another one to the left of 270 Valley View Drive and another one to the left of Playful Playground.

Again like I said all according to Prima.  I haven't been able to get any to spawn so far though outside the consignment shop.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 08:02:21 PM »
At the fairy house I also found some glowing orbs. I'll follow with the address once I find it. It's the treehouse one.

Offline Wreck Diver

• Nooboo
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 06:30:20 PM »
I found Glow Orbs growing on the MacDuff Property at 320 Knott Street in Moonlight Falls.

The MacDuff Victorian-style home is roughly between the water tower and Eerie Park.

If you are looking at the front of the MacDuff home, the Glow Orbs are on the left side of the house hidden behind the hedges near the front corner of the home.

Offline thelittlepakeha

• Townie
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2012, 12:37:04 AM »
These reports of glow orbs coming in are awesome. Since it's the bait for fairy damsel which is needed to make the bottled blessing of the fae I've needed a bunch of it to get enough fishies to stock my pond, though now I've finally managed to get about seven of them planted in my garden. Finding the first couple to start me off was rough, especially trying to decide how many to plant and how many I could spare for bait.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2012, 12:20:11 AM »
We found the Glow Orb, Thanks to TaliaSimmySim!! Thank you!! :)

It's behind the tree that the fairy house sits in front of, on the back of the lot.

Address is: 404 Huckleberry Lane.  (The Treehouse)

It's the house/lot that sits on the curve just as your going to or coming from the Stone Troll Fishing Hole.

MrsFlynn

==========
At the fairy house I also found some glowing orbs. I'll follow with the address once I find it. It's the treehouse one.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2012, 04:44:53 PM »
Has anyone found a location that spawns pink diamonds?

Shadow (dog) just dug one up in their backyard.  They live in the Quaint House at 127 Wood Street.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2012, 04:22:07 AM »
We found the Glow Orb, Thanks to TaliaSimmySim!! Thank you!! :)

It's behind the tree that the fairy house sits in front of, on the back of the lot.

Address is: 404 Huckleberry Lane.  (The Treehouse)

It's the house/lot that sits on the curve just as your going to or coming from the Stone Troll Fishing Hole.

MrsFlynn

==========

Yay!  :) Your welcome. I found that I needed these all the time so I would always skulk around their house and collect them then plant them on my lot.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2012, 06:03:30 AM »
My sim moved into the 5br modern mansion and keeps finding moonstones in her backyard.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2012, 01:51:14 AM »
The city hall has a potato plant near the front, between two of the decorative plants. I found it when I was looking for the mandrake.

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2012, 06:57:22 AM »
My sim moved into the 5br modern mansion and keeps finding moonstones in her backyard.

I find that almost everyday, on my sims lot, insects, rocks and seeds spawn. I've found this in 3 different houses. (All Starters)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2012, 06:59:16 AM »
I know there are spawners at 414 Huckleberry lane.  I love that house and it's the one right across from Fae Rae Gardens. 

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2012, 09:36:10 AM »
I have looked for the flame fruit and life fruit in abortim but can't find them.

Joanne

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2012, 09:43:20 AM »
The life fruit is near the fairy building and the flame fruit is in the bushes at the bee hives.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2012, 01:40:01 AM »
Does anyone know how the new plant seeds show up?  I mean, are any of them Uncommon or Rare seeds?  I'm actually playing in Sunset Valley and my Gardener goes out searching for seeds.  She hasn't found the rarer of the new seeds, so it's made me wonder if they aren't labeled with their name when I hover over the seed. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline KittyClaws

• Kitten Queen
  • Nooboo
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2012, 04:19:42 AM »
Anyone have an idea where to find the SN fish spawners in buy debug mode?  I'm placing the new spawners in a 'hood I haven't played in a while, and i can't find them anywhere.  Were they just added to an old fish spawner?  All the others are there, just this is missing.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Moonlight Falls Plants, Seeds, Fish & Rocks
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2012, 06:19:40 AM »
Does anyone know how the new plant seeds show up?  I mean, are any of them Uncommon or Rare seeds?  I'm actually playing in Sunset Valley and my Gardener goes out searching for seeds.  She hasn't found the rarer of the new seeds, so it's made me wonder if they aren't labeled with their name when I hover over the seed.

The only way I have found the ghost chili is through the grocery store, everything else had seeds that were specifically named wolfsbane, red valerian, and mandrake.  The mushrooms always show up as mushrooms instead seeds and are part of a new collection skill challenge.

Anyone have an idea where to find the SN fish spawners in buy debug mode?  I'm placing the new spawners in a 'hood I haven't played in a while, and i can't find them anywhere.  Were they just added to an old fish spawner?  All the others are there, just this is missing.

All fish from Supernatural were added to spawners already in the game like Showtime's starfish were.

Offline jestina

• Occult
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2012, 08:52:25 PM »
Special seed spawning places? I've found a couple specials by the cemetery but that's it.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2012, 05:06:12 PM »

I am playing out of Union Cove and I found some pretty cool seeds. I am totally in love with these mushrooms that glow. But I can't seem to plant them. My sim is not at max gardening yet so I am waiting patiently. However weren't there some new seeds before the EP came out? Perhaps the seeds I'm finding aren't from SN. I am terrible with names. Reading from the guide list, I have found all the common seeds in Union Cove. If the mushrooms that glow are the Spotlights I have found those a lot. And I found a truffle and a ghost chili once. My Sims aren't high enough in gardening to plant them so I am holding on to them in my inventory.

Do these seeds/ mushrooms do anything special by themselves if they are eaten? My Sim ate a white cap and a toadstool and nothing happened.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2012, 08:42:54 PM »
Helloooo. Is there any special way to fish for the deathfish? I can't seem to catch it at the graveyard. Im trying to be patient!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2012, 09:56:49 PM »
If you're not using bait, you need to be at least level 9 before I think you'll catch any.  It might even be level 10.  Remember deathfish only appear between the Sim hours of Midnight and 5:00 AM.  The best bait for deathfish is Angelfish if you did want to try that and you could probably get one as early as level 5 or 6 when you learn to use live bait.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2012, 10:24:26 AM »
That always cracks me up. Death fish bait being Angel fish. Never gets old.  ;D Gotta love that EA humor.

Just had to say that. *chuckle*

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2012, 05:16:47 PM »
I found a sunstone at Moonlight Point, someone has already mentioned that a moonstone is at Modern house (not sure of full name and I don't remember the address, sorry) but I found one there yesterday when I was playing. 

I will look it up and give the address here later.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2012, 05:28:11 PM »
It has come to my attention while playing a game and been confirmed by another member (Wiry) that just by learning the alchemy skill can cause alchemy gem & insect spawners to randomly appear on your lot.   I had an older game where there had been no previous spawners and now I'm suddenly getting butterflies and gems popping up in random spots.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2012, 05:55:57 PM »
Mandrakes are an uncommon seed; i've found them labelled as Mandrake Seeds in Union Cove.

Offline thequeenofcastile

• Nooboo
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2012, 07:00:35 PM »
Hi Everyone. I am looking for tanzanite in Moonlight Falls. I have used the Collection Finder and cleared out the entire neighbourhood a few times to no avail. Has anyone else found one?

Offline angela862003

• Nooboo
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2012, 12:54:26 PM »
Hey there! I'm new to the forum but not to the sims! I just wanted to say what a huge help this forum and the guides have been, so thank you!   ;D

I noticed that the Alchemy Recipe Bottled Blessing Of The Fae lists Fairy Damsel Fish as an ingredient. I don't own the Pets or Showtime expansions so I wanted to check and see if it's part of one of those, since it's not listed on the site's fish list? Any help would be appreciated!

Also... I currently have a total of 0 friends on the sims 3 website :'(. I would really like to complete the badges and have new friends to send gifts to so please, if you are on, add me! Playfulpixie

Thank you!

I added you. I also have 0 friends too. Hopefully I can send people gifts if they will add me as well. I wish there was somewhere to go to see what baits the fish need. I'm trying to make elixirs and it's hard to find out exactly how to get the fish. I saw the maps, but i don't know where exactly to go still. I wish some landmarks could be mentioned mentioned.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2012, 02:31:05 PM »
I added you. I also have 0 friends too. Hopefully I can send people gifts if they will add me as well. I wish there was somewhere to go to see what baits the fish need. I'm trying to make elixirs and it's hard to find out exactly how to get the fish. I saw the maps, but i don't know where exactly to go still. I wish some landmarks could be mentioned mentioned.

The guide part of Carl's forums tells you what every single bait is.

Offline Lytaren

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2012, 11:46:58 PM »
It's thunder storming now (in RL) so I've had to stop playing and unplug the computer.  By just before I turned it off I was desperately looking for glow orbs to make to potent cure! Thanks so much I've been searching the backyards of all the houses for ages!
I'm bookmarking this list!

Offline AceOfFools

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2012, 01:15:16 PM »
Anyone found some good space rock locations? I'm having trouble getting abducted...

Offline JSBrantner

• Townie
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2012, 10:08:40 AM »
there is a spot to the left of 29 Falls Ave (to the right of the cemetery) that spawns large and sometimes gigantic space rocks. It's at the base of the mountain. Inside the circle of Valley View drive, by 205 and 205 V.V. is another. Also there is a small park to the right of the Firestation, and in the trees behind it is another large space rock spawner. Those are the only three places I can think of off the top of my head for space rocks.
Jaymi

Offline ToniSimbot

• Llama Wrangler
  • We shall take over SimNation with fire and blood
    • Simblr (beware spoilers)
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2013, 12:18:18 AM »
Shadow (dog) just dug one up in their backyard.  They live in the Quaint House at 127 Wood Street.

Is that the only place pink diamonds show up?
Current Story: Vesta's Reward

Offline Tuulinen34

• Nooboo
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2014, 09:37:33 AM »
Thank you for posting this; I have Pets, Ambitions, Seasons and Supernatural and 2 of my Sims are Alchemists.

Thanks for the list of seed locations.

Sora Tuulinen

Offline aeronaut

• Nooboo
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2015, 06:43:16 PM »
I realize this is an old thread, but there is no body of water at the graveyard in Moonlight Falls in the version I have.  Is it a pond near the graveyard, or is something amiss?

Regards,
aeronaut

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2015, 10:51:10 PM »
It's a small pond but I believe it's on the top-left corner of the lot.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything