Author Topic: Moonlight Falls Resident List  (Read 121834 times)

Offline SimForLife

• Nooboo
Re: Moonlight Falls Resident List
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2014, 01:56:24 AM »
I'm not sure if anyone posted this, seeing as I haven't exactly gone through ALL of the comments, but if you have the Island Paradise expansion, Haley Sumari actually turns out to be the only mermaid in town.

SimForLife
Using Tapatalk

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2014, 08:45:31 AM »
Who becomes a mermaid is pretty much random from what I have read.  At least one or more will show up later.  I was just playing in MF and the male Ivy, don't remember his first name was a mermaid, he collapsed due to dehydration according the popup.  One of the other guests at the party threw a bucket of water on him and he was fine after that.  Although I don't remember exactly who, I think it was one of the Singh family.  There were a couple of others, but didn't pay attention.

It is the same aspect in other towns from a different angle; in Riverview I had a created sim become RI with George Dean.  Four days into the game (sim days) he comes over to visit and he was a fairy.  There were a couple of others who were fairies, and two who were vampires but one of the Shallow was a werewolf and kept picking fights with another werewolf or the vampire if they came around her around. 

Riordan M (?) in DV was a elven when the game started but several days later he was a mermaid. My sim was romancing with him and one day he was Elven and the next day he was also a mermaid.  One of the O'Shea twins was a vampire in a game, but in another game the other twin was the vampire. 

In my game in IP Honey Hamanda is a fairy as was one of the cops, not a NPC, but don't remember his name.  Will have to check and see who is what from SN in the game.

Basically, it is luck of the draw aspect.  You will never know who will become what in all the towns you have if you have one or both of these Expansion packs.   

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

pandapants33

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2014, 07:11:02 PM »
This is great information now I know who is a vampire or not.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2014, 04:57:41 PM »
I just noticed that Violet Slymer looks exactly like Frida Goth if you change her hair and clothes and her up to Adult.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2014, 05:11:48 PM »
Really? I was actually just looking at the both of them in CAS for a different reason. Violet has a wider face and a bigger nose.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2014, 08:29:20 PM »
The noses are a little different now that I look at them, but I don't see the face.

The main thing I noticed were the eyes. They both have really cool eyes.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2014, 08:58:13 PM »
Yeah, they really do. :D

Also, I always thought that the ghosts in Moonlight Falls were on the blue or teal slider, but no, they're actually on the bright rainbow one!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2014, 12:35:00 AM »
I know! There are so many reasons why this is my favorite town.

Offline Clementina_Legacy

• Nooboo
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2015, 02:30:31 PM »
Thanks so much for making this! I love looking at these after my sims have made lives in the town. My sim married Branch Timbley and now I'm playing as their grandchildren. I'm playing legacy style, and I started off with a super ugly sim, but I still came to love them despite their looks. Although I am confused with the list. One of their grandchildren is friends with Ervin Parks, but he's not on the Moonlight Falls list. Is he from a different town or what? No one else has the Parks last name and I'm not sure where he came from. Any guesses?

anything