Author Topic: Bonehilda  (Read 135342 times)

Offline Susinok

• Townie
Re: Bonehilda
« Reply #165 on: July 31, 2013, 07:20:43 PM »
I read somewhere, don't remember where, that they can die, which I think is sad, you kinda get attached to them.

My cooking, aging Bonehilda DID die just a few days later! I was so upset. I had to take her tomb to the graveyard before another coffin would work on the lot. If I ever get the opportunity to revive a corpse, I think I may take her ashes to the science facility.

Offline huldu

• Nooboo
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2013, 10:56:53 AM »
I've encountered some very nasty bugs with Bonehilda, maybe someone knows a mod that fix them?

The biggest bugs concern children. If you have a playpen and she picks up the kid, they both get stuck and the only way to fix that is by resetting the sims. Mind you, if you do this there is a chance that your child will vanish from the game. I use overwatch to get the child back. The second bug seems to happen with all the cribs and can be quite annoying. Bonehilda will try to interact with the child and just stands there doing nothing, stopping any other sim from getting to the crib until she moves out of the way. Maybe the best fixes would be to *allow* Bonehilda to interact with the children, it would solve pretty much all issues I've encountered with her. For some reason she just isn't eligible to do so at all, beside picking them up from the playpen - which is a pretty nasty bug.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2013, 03:02:17 PM »
I don't know about mods, but I just put her coffin away in the inventory or extra room and take off the door.  She will constantly wake the kids up (nooboo and toddlers) and not let them sleep.
She gets one out, I had a parent walk over and she would put the baby back into the crib, move out of the way and then before I could get them to pick the kid up, she was back over there getting the kid out.  Would take forever to get her away from the kids enough to send her to her coffin, if she had to pass the nursery and a kid was there, it overload the order to go to the coffin and she would head toward the crib. 

Had to once use the move object cheat to move the crib out of the house, send her to her coffin and then I locked it up in a room minus the door.  Now, before the baby is born I make sure she get her put up.

Frustrating, but the good of her outweighs the bad, I just hire a maid during that period of time. 

Offline Zoey

• Nooboo
« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2013, 07:44:58 PM »
All of my Bonehildas (like 25 Bonehildas (I'm a bit of a neat freak with my sims)) just crowded around babies and clap at them or crowded around doggies, being mean to them. It's pretty funny when they get all stuck together and just be mean to each other, but unfortunately, they hardly clean when there are babies, or dogs around.
Life would be different if we were not here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2013, 07:40:50 AM »
Hi Zoey.

I made some changes in your post to remove the scrolling.  It just makes it hard to read and we prefer to leave any text at the default setting.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2013, 09:08:12 AM »
The only thing my Bonies have acted mean toward are the gnomes.  They go over to them, have even hunted them up, and kick them.  When I had Pets they would play with the strays and teach them tricks.  Let a couple into the yard.  I have uninstalled Pets, so that problem no more, but still with the pick up the baby, put it down, pick it up again, put it down, walk away, come back and repeat this over and over. 

The most frustrating thing I had with it was the baby would cry because Boney had woke it up.  Mom or Dad would go to the baby but she would get there ahead of them.  Most of the time they would stand there  and wait until she put the baby down and finally left.  If they  arrived at the same time, the parent would step aside and let Boney get the baby.  She would put the baby down, leave the parent would follow the order to pick up the baby, put it back into the crib leave and Boney would go back in.

By then it is close to morning and I have exhausted parents with one who needs to go to work and the other is so tired they can't take care of the baby as they are always wanting to go to bed. 

Lock her up and when the baby ages to toddler let her out; hire a maid or just have my sim do the cleaning.     

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2014, 10:01:15 PM »
I have Bonehilda, and she can't pick up my toddler for some reason. Any ideas why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #172 on: April 18, 2014, 07:14:51 AM »
my guess is a glitch in her.  For me, that would be great as she won't let them sleep. 

Try getting rid of her and buying another one and see if happens again. 

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
Bonehilda
« Reply #173 on: April 18, 2014, 02:14:54 PM »
**ed if you do, **ed if you don't! I want some extra help with the toddlers! Lol

pandapants33

« Reply #174 on: April 18, 2014, 06:36:32 PM »
I find Bonehilda quite creepy so I never got her.  :D,

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
Bonehilda
« Reply #175 on: April 18, 2014, 07:42:45 PM »
I love her! I have so many pets, she helps out a lot! My sims are not afraid of her and chat her up whenever they're bored! I especially like to watcher teach my dogs to play dead by doing it herself!

Admin, I see my earlier post edited. Sorry! Didn't realize that wasn't okay!

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #176 on: April 23, 2014, 07:25:23 PM »
My sim just moved into a new house. No Bonehilda house inside but there was a fairy Bonehilda on the property! My sim can't interact with her she just keeps doing the fairy flying in circles outside the living room window :D

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #177 on: April 23, 2014, 08:25:39 PM »
How do you get a fairy Broomhilda?!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #178 on: April 23, 2014, 08:33:52 PM »
Have a game glitch. ;D

Bonehilda doesn't come as a lifestate other than "skele-maid" and so can't be a fairy (or any other occult) in normal play.

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #179 on: April 24, 2014, 04:00:53 PM »
Have a game glitch. ;D

Bonehilda doesn't come as a lifestate other than "skele-maid" and so can't be a fairy (or any other occult) in normal play.

I had to delete the fairy Bonehilda because she kept casting "chattering teeth" on my sim. It was crazy  ;D