Author Topic: Bonehilda  (Read 135963 times)

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: Bonehilda
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2012, 04:04:18 PM »
Lock the door to the kids room and she'll find another source of entertainment. She's only a bag of bones.

Offline ekobeko

• Townie
  • Seasons is here!!
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2012, 10:42:13 AM »
Lock the door to the kids room and she'll find another source of entertainment. She's only a bag of bones.
Thanks, I was wondering if door locking would be of any use but couldn't open the game.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sharpsiren

• Townie
Bonehilda
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2012, 12:52:16 PM »
I tried to reset my Bonehilda because she got stuck outside, but of course it didn't work. I know I could just buy a new one, but I'm afraid she'll get stuck again. Anyone else have this problem?

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2012, 04:41:53 PM »
No, so far "Boney" has worked OK for me. The cat hates her and she does her job.

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2012, 07:34:59 PM »
I just saw Bonehilda stealing someone's clothes! I had a Sim skinny dipping in the hot tub and she did the tip-toe sneak, snuck through the garden area behind the hot but and swiped the clothes and went up to her coffin house. I wonder how many she has in there?

Offline sharpsiren

• Townie
Bonehilda
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2012, 07:33:20 AM »
That's pretty funny. I'm definitely getting a new Bonehilda now.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AliceHyde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2012, 11:38:40 AM »
I'm a huge fan of Bonehilda XD when Supernatural (and her!) was annouced, I told my friend (since sometimes we buy the sim games together to save money) about it... I spent so much time talking about Bonehilda that she asked "honey... are you buying a game because of these skeleton?" (and then I said YES! and we both crack up XD)

My dear Bonnie is reeeeally cool! I'm gonna make a fan club XD

BTW, she may be considered as a mix of sim and object by the game, because it's possible to edit her clothes in CAS, altough she is not selectable...

Hey, let's put some Bonnie fun pics and videos XD

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2012, 06:20:00 PM »
I just saw Bonehilda stealing someone's clothes! I had a Sim skinny dipping in the hot tub and she did the tip-toe sneak, snuck through the garden area behind the hot but and swiped the clothes and went up to her coffin house. I wonder how many she has in there?

She's cleaning up and thinks clothes on the floor are "messy". Happens to my sims all the time, since one is a party animal and always skinny dips.

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2012, 08:36:53 PM »
No, that's not what she is doing. She actually TIP TOES outside and snickers before she swipes the clothes. It is definitely a prank. After she has swiped someone poor skinny dippin' Sim's clothes, she hides out in her closet for a while.

Inside the house she does not pick up clothes, she ignores laundry. At least mine does.

You can see the clothes swiping screenshot interactions here, about 3/4ths down the page under Prankster.

http://ts3cc.forumotion.ca/t787p15-susinok-s-moore-legacy-family-hidden-springs

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2012, 04:14:34 AM »
Missed the part about "tip toes" in your notice. So she has a prankster trait. Funny.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2012, 09:46:26 AM »
I think I'm going to have to delete my Bone, at least until the kids grow up. Both of them are terrified of her and run away screaming. The cowardly one ran all the way down the street before stopping (poor thing had a really bad first day at the foster home, prank ends up backfiring, her caretakers are ghosts, the computer broke when she tried to learn logic, zombie attack, etc).

Anywho, I think I'll try it with another family, just to see their reactions.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2012, 02:31:26 PM »
I think I'm going to have to delete my Bone, at least until the kids grow up. Both of them are terrified of her and run away screaming. The cowardly one ran all the way down the street before stopping (poor thing had a really bad first day at the foster home, prank ends up backfiring, her caretakers are ghosts, the computer broke when she tried to learn logic, zombie attack, etc).

Anywho, I think I'll try it with another family, just to see their reactions.

Had someone run from a party because of her.However, the cat HATES her; but, she keeps the cat's social level high while my sim is away. Love/Hate relationship? She hasn't touched the bee hive; but, drinks all my sims drinks for the party. Found out (with mods) she is quite similar in personality to my active female sim.

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2012, 06:23:21 AM »
My bonehilda also really likes the wet bar. I keep it in family inventory until they throw a party, which is pretty often. I have a large family that likes to celebrate birthdays in a big way. Grandma brought her cat over, and it's the same thing. Poor 'Hilda just wants some kitty lovin'.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2012, 08:30:28 AM »
I think Bonehilda is pouting. She hasn't come out of her box for a few days after the cat hissed at her! My sim hates cleaning!