Author Topic: Bonehilda  (Read 136160 times)

Offline Susinok

• Townie
Re: Bonehilda
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2012, 05:23:57 PM »
How's the quality of the meal?

Not sure. It wasn't burned or anything. I'll open the fridge and check it out. I was just surprised she cooked at all.

My families have had good luck with Bonehilda so far.

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2012, 06:06:51 PM »
Bonehilda hit on the husband of my household!!! She went up to him and said (in that message area) "We have a lot in common. I'd really like to get to know you better." She had his face in her thought bubble, and he had hers in his thought bubble.

Nnnoooooo!

I wonder if they can make Nooboos?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2012, 06:29:45 AM »
And now Bonehilda called my Legacy dad up on the phone and asked for a date... three times one evening! She changed his diapers! Talk about cougar...

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2012, 03:28:16 PM »
Bonehilda hit on the husband of my household!!! She went up to him and said (in that message area) "We have a lot in common. I'd really like to get to know you better." She had his face in her thought bubble, and he had hers in his thought bubble.

Nnnoooooo!

I wonder if they can make Nooboos?

So, the EA attraction system is truly out of wack! Haven't had a boney since downloading Seasons. guess, i'll stay away from her. First pestering the kids, then going after the hubby!

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2012, 03:51:37 PM »
So, the EA attraction system is truly out of wack! Haven't had a boney since downloading Seasons. guess, i'll stay away from her. First pestering the kids, then going after the hubby!

My Bonehilda has never hit on anyone in my household though.  I think like all sims each Boney has her own traits that affect attraction, so if you have problems with one you can always just try another :)

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2012, 09:43:21 AM »
Oh I'm going to keep her. She will outlive this Sim anyway, but she is surely attracted to him, LOL. She has also taken up swimming now.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2012, 03:15:32 PM »
Funny! My boney never did anything but pester the kids and cats. My sim had to clean the house; because boney was tooooo preoccupied with the cats (who hated her)and the kids (who adored her).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2012, 06:02:00 PM »
And now Bonehilda called my Legacy dad up on the phone and asked for a date... three times one evening! She changed his diapers! Talk about cougar...

Cougar? That's an animal right? Or is it a synonym for walking skelletons as well?

Oh, cool! You've accepted the date? That would be awesome. Most likely if it will become a relationship and you can marry her she will move in and you have her selectable. :)
Imagine: a skelleton sim in your household.... wow.

Offline Sundey

• Evil Sim Scientist
  • Nooboo
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2012, 06:23:33 PM »
I love Bonehilda! Only problem I ever run into, is she never lets my babies or toddlers sleep! I always catch her snuggling them throughout the night.

It's pretty adorable though!

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2012, 07:25:11 PM »
Cougar is slang term for an older woman who goes after much younger men. In this case, Bonehilda is three generations older than the Sim she's asking for a date.

He did not accept the date. He is married and eternally faithful.

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2012, 09:14:23 PM »
After playing with her some more, I really like Bonehilda a lot. The only very annoying thing is that mine happened to have an unhealthy obsession with the hopscotch game, to the point where when I removed her from the court using MOO and went back to live mode to lock the doors for other reasons, she immediately ran back to play before I could get to the doors. I think I ended up just selling the hopscotch court. :P

Offline ekobeko

• Townie
  • Seasons is here!!
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2012, 10:00:26 AM »
After playing with her some more, I really like Bonehilda a lot. The only very annoying thing is that mine happened to have an unhealthy obsession with the hopscotch game, to the point where when I removed her from the court using MOO and went back to live mode to lock the doors for other reasons, she immediately ran back to play before I could get to the doors. I think I ended up just selling the hopscotch court. :P

That happened to me too. I guess Bonehilda likes to play hopscotch.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2012, 12:15:27 PM »
That happened to me too. I guess Bonehilda likes to play hopscotch.

If you want to play hopscotch with your family, put it in a park and then Boney will do her job, because there isn't one nearby. All the annoying things sims are obsessed with, I put in the parks and not on my home lot. Then I send the family to the park to have fun; but, at home they study and do other things.

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2012, 08:09:39 PM »
I caught Bonehilda warming her boney butt by the fire last night. Very funny. Poor thing goes out in the cold to clean up the newspaper in all kinds of weather, comes in soaking or cold.

Offline Korva

• Townie
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2012, 12:16:39 AM »
I got my first Bonehilda yesterday, and aside from the fact that I wish there were more interactions with her, I already like her a lot. Most of the time she responds pretty quickly when something needs taking care of. She hasn't tried to hit on either of my ladies nor gotten obsessed with anything (bees, sprinklers, whatever). The only reason why I don't have her out permanently is that the kitty sometimes gets a scared moodlet from her, making me feel bad for the little guy. She taught the dog to sit while my Sims were out, though, that was sweet.

anything