Author Topic: Bonehilda  (Read 135363 times)

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Bonehilda
« on: September 08, 2012, 10:31:52 PM »
I wanted to warn everyone to not have Bonehilda and a maid, the maid will quit. A maid I hired to see if she would quit, said ''You'll never turn me into the walking dead''. The funny thing is the maid is a werewolf, I do love The Walking Dead reference though. In the first Sims game the human maid would quit also. I haven't checked the butler yet, but I doubt they'll quit.
Edit: If you do have both on the lot, make sure Bonehilda is in her closet.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Re: Bonehilda
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 07:43:52 AM »
I was wondering on that one too... Gave me a good laugh :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kaibilly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 08:50:31 AM »
One of my sims had a wish to get Bonehilda, hilarious  ;D  She continuously gets cereal, jam and bread etc out of the fridge and leaves them on the table, apparently feeling the family is incapable of opening the fridge themselves ;),  then if they don't get eaten within 30 seconds or so, puts them back in the fridge ::)
We could learn a lot from crayons:
Some are sharp, some are pretty,
Some are dull, some have weird names,
And all are different colors....but
They all exist very nicely in the same box.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 10:09:18 AM »
I had a sims who is terrified of Bonehilda. It's funny, she just can't stand her as a maid.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 10:29:09 AM »
I had the same thing. The sim just started running in the opposite direction every time she saw her.

Offline akeripper

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2012, 11:02:35 AM »
best part so far tho: sims do not react when she enters a bathroom ie gets that embarrassing moodlet

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2012, 11:43:15 AM »
Do you mean that they don't get the embarrassed moodlet when she walks in on them? Because my sims do get the moodlet when she walks in on them. Maybe it depends on what traits the sim has?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline orawnge

• Nooboo
  • get in line and settle down
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2012, 12:00:09 PM »
I only played with Bonehilda once... she was too inefficient (I like cleaning to be quick), but that could be because the lot I was in somehow had roaches that wouldn't die.
i just wanna be something more than the mud in your eyes; i want to be the clay in your hands.

Offline Draekros

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2012, 08:07:16 PM »
I also have problems with Bonehilda not working efficiently. I let her out of her box a couple of times and after she does a couple of chores, she then proceeds to annoy my pets. She constantly tries to pet my cat, which resets his action queue (he hisses at her every time she tries ;D), as long as my cat is awake and on lot. If my small dog is awake and on lot, then she'll try to teach him a new trick (rather funny to watch, but she'll just keep on teaching him new tricks at the expense of not letting him do anything else). So I ended up leaving her in her box (which looks cool anyway for a $4000 decoration...) and hired a butler (who also has annoying problems with the Supernatural EP, but that discussion is for another thread).

So does anyone else have Bonehilda constantly interacting with their pets instead of working?

Offline Lisey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 12:20:09 AM »
So does anyone else have Bonehilda constantly interacting with their pets instead of working?

I wish Bonehilda would interact with my pets! I find their social needs annoying sometimes...she DOES interact constantly with the nooboos, waking them up from a dead sleep; I had to dismiss her because the toddlers were always too tired to learn their toddler skills. I heard someone else mention this on the forum as well.

I think Bonehilda is like other service Sims in that she has a few traits that spawn randomly when you buy her. For example, the first time I had her she was constantly doing this boxing mannerism that I think is associated with athletic. Due to certain things, I had to 'rebuy' her - and she doesn't do it anymore, like she's a different Sim. Maybe your Bonehilda has animal lover or something. I'd try to rebuy her and see if she behaves any differently...

I heard someone say that their Bonehilda went to a nightclub and didn't come back for three days. My Bonehilda did autonomously go to the park at one point. It's important to note that she can glitch and just stay still, but when this happened to me I was able to dismiss and reawaken her to fix it. So if she's not being useful, she might have glitched out on you.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 12:56:29 PM »

She wouldn't leave the dog alone until she taught him all the tricks. After he learned all the tricks she's always trying to pet him but every time she tries he bites her. But he probably looks at her thinks. Yummy, bones. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline cassims

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 06:50:31 PM »
My Bonehilda acts like a burglar alarm. As soon as the burglar music came on she went outside and fought him. He didn't have a chance to get in the house.
It always seems impossible until its done.
-Nelson Mandela

Offline SimPenguin

• Townie
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 07:56:55 PM »
The pattern for my Bonehilda seems to be to clean satisfactorily at first, then she moves on to food/drink prep, then she won't leave my dog alone, endlessly teaching him tricks.  The pattern I'm seeing here is that you are expected to put her away when the work is done - you can't just leave her out 24/7 and the longer you do, the more of an annoyance she becomes.

Unlike others here, she doesn't endlessly prepare food for my family, but bar drinks.  I had a hilarious realization the other day that my favorite Sim has developed a drinking problem over the past few (human) months.  He never went near the bar in the beginning, then one day he tried it.  For the next week he'd prepare drinks once in a while.  Then it became all the time...  Now I can barely keep him away from the darn bar when I leave him on his own!  Enter Bonehilda, who obviously realizes that the master of the house has no use for autumn salads.   ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 08:01:03 PM »
I only played with Bonehilda once... she was too inefficient (I like cleaning to be quick), but that could be because the lot I was in somehow had roaches that wouldn't die.

Roaches in Sims 3? 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Bonehilda
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2012, 08:12:38 PM »
Yes we have roaches in the game Pam. They are part of the bugs, I was weirded  out the first time my sim caught one.

anything