Author Topic: New Store World: Monte Vista  (Read 81033 times)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
Re: New Store World: Monte Vista
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2012, 01:36:07 PM »
I'm rather fond of this little lady. Her name is Blanca Monty and her traits are Bookworm, Genius and Ambitious.

It seems she wants to follow in her father's footsteps, because he's a Gene Therapist (Level 7 Medical). Here he is  with Blanca's younger brother, Antonio.

Patrizio (the Dad) actually has a playable ghost father but I haven't encountered him yet.

The Monty family have a lot of friends and best friends. I think I like them because none of them have any bad traits. Patrizio has Family-oriented, Genius, Good, Green Thumb & Friendly. Isabella (the Mum) has Great Kisser, Good Bookworm, Artistic and Friendly. I mentioned Blanca's traits above and Antonio (the toddler) has Absent-Minded and Excitable.

I had a few routing issues in Gino Ferrari's house. Speaking of Gino, here he is without his shades.

I love his Italian-themed athletic wear  ;D

** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Saga

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2012, 01:36:41 PM »
Finally I have it...problem I have to go to sleep in about 90 mins... It was cheap world, only 16€ (it was cheaper one since I have quite much simpoints even when I bought the venue too)... Now I have to play little and then suffer at work tomorrow (luckily my Saturday's workday was cancelled).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2012, 02:49:13 PM »
I've noticed that everyone seems to be really rich or own expensive cars that they can sell to make them rich. It's awesome!

Check out this little cutie! He's single (he has a RI though) lives alone and has a Margaret Vaguester. Seriously, did EA catch onto the fact that we're in desperate for Dynasty Founders? In Monte Vista we're being showered with them!

He's called Giacomo Modena. Lots of the residents have Italian sounding names.

(Note: I gave him that hair. He wore a hat before)
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2012, 03:02:31 PM »
Pepe Moretti - Good, Genius, Light Sleep, Athletic and Lucky

He's got a big house on a big patch of land. I'd say he'd be a good one for a DecaDynasty.

One thing that is really annoying me in Monte Vista is the fact that just about everyone has sunglasses! But Monte Vista looks like it is in a constant sunset so I suppose they need them  :)

Also, will there be a Monte Vista resident list? I'd be more than happy to help compile it!
** My Stories **

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2012, 03:03:21 PM »
I saw one thing with this world and I knew I wanted it ... CASTLE-LIKE-BUILDINGS

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2012, 03:06:52 PM »

He's called Giacomo Modena. Lots of the residents have Italian sounding names.

(Note: I gave him that hair. He wore a hat before)

I've just been looking at the houses and I thought I don't remember a man like that, but then you said you removed his hat, surprising what was under it  ;D

I caved and got the venue as well, it's 40x40 btw.

Only looked around in edit town so far but it all looks lovely, I feel as the buildings all have a certain cosmetic style matching up others might be easier than I had first thought, the salon in the bin from ambitions would actually not look too out of place with the same stonework walls and roof colour, and there are a few 20x30 plots, two just outside the town are already set as community lots.

Time to go and explore a bit more. Funnily enough I almost picked Giacomo's love interest as my household but then decided to put a family in town instead, maybe I should have gone with my first idea.

EDIT: I just clicked on the bookstore and it says 200 to become a partner, seems very cheap  :o

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2012, 03:34:18 PM »
Goopy GilsCarbo is back as a toddler!  :) Also his Mother is a catch, maxed out Cooking and with all Expansions that's a Pre-Completed LTW!  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2012, 04:16:36 PM »
I had almost convinced myself not to buy this but the £22:00 Simpoint bundle was not to be sneezed at. Monte Vista and 1,900 Sim points to spend how could I say no.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2012, 04:18:09 PM »
Goopy GilsCarbo is back as a toddler!  :) Also his Mother is a catch, maxed out Cooking and with all Expansions that's a Pre-Completed LTW!  :D

Just like Emmaline in Hidden Springs

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2012, 04:39:15 PM »
Lots of the Sims I've encountered have high skill levels. I just love, love, love this world! So many rich, attractive potential Dynasty spouses! I swear that if either my DecaDynasty or Immortal fail then I'm definitely going to try in Monte Vista!
** My Stories **

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2012, 04:46:39 PM »
Lots of the Sims I've encountered have high skill levels. I just love, love, love this world! So many rich, attractive potential Dynasty spouses! I swear that if either my DecaDynasty or Immortal fail then I'm definitely going to try in Monte Vista!

Yeah, Goopy GilsCarbo's mother is definitely a catch. Maxed cooking and level 9 fishing! I think she may even be artistic! Move her family in and you've got almost all boxes ticked including a spouse for a female heir! :P
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Lasnien

• Townie
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2012, 04:59:54 PM »
I love that the Montys are present here! Too bad the Capps aren't around, could be fun setting up the rivalry from good old Veronaville in Sims 2. (For those unfamiliar, those two families were a play on the Montagues and Capulets from Romeo and Juliet.)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2012, 06:43:10 PM »
I've made a list of all the families -- traits, skills, jobs, & lifetime wishes. Typing it up now.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2012, 08:01:22 PM »
Its not available here (QLD Australia) until January 1 according to my local EB store. :'( :'( :'(

But my birthday is on December 31, so I'll be able to treat it to myself, and have the rest of that week to play it endlessly.

Dek

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2012, 09:12:57 PM »
It should be in the sims 3 store for Australia by now. I know the physical copies won't be in stores until January.

anything