Author Topic: Sims 3 Store Daily Deal  (Read 137828 times)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 Store Daily Deal
« Reply #390 on: July 08, 2012, 06:20:10 PM »
The crazy thing is, people are still buying the tree. Do they not look at the price or what. 25% claimed. With the bathroom set only 2% was claimed when it finished.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #391 on: July 09, 2012, 12:55:18 AM »
Confession: I was one of the idiots who didn't look at the price (I somehow read it as 17 instead of 171) closely. However, while it is still in my launcher downloads, it's not showing up in my purchase history, and since the prices of most everything are in increments of 5, if it was indeed 171, I should have 2419 simpoints left - but I have 2420.

Maybe it didn't take any points at all!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #392 on: July 09, 2012, 07:18:18 AM »
I would be one to make that mistake too. I hope it really didn't take any points. That would be nice :)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #393 on: July 13, 2012, 01:34:28 PM »
Daily deals are coming fast and furious today.  I just got a cactus plant, a 25-simpoint item, for 9 simpoints.  But you have to be fast, because none of them are staying up for very long.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
« Reply #394 on: July 13, 2012, 03:18:57 PM »
Yeah, they go fast.... I think when it hits 100% claimed the item changes, no matter what the timer says?

Just now there was a statue without any price, just 'download' button. I wondered if this meant I own it (didn't change so), and installed it trough the launcher... I guess it was a new item for me, as I have installed all previous purchases earlier, and yeah it didn't take any points. Odd.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #395 on: July 13, 2012, 05:39:01 PM »
Yeah, they go fast.... I think when it hits 100% claimed the item changes, no matter what the timer says?

Just now there was a statue without any price, just 'download' button. I wondered if this meant I own it (didn't change so), and installed it trough the launcher... I guess it was a new item for me, as I have installed all previous purchases earlier, and yeah it didn't take any points. Odd.

That's what's happening. As soon as it's  100% claimed the item changes. Some are up for only a minute.

If all you see is the download button it means you have it already.

I've gotten some really great deals today.  The whole problem is you have to keep watching.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #396 on: July 13, 2012, 05:41:50 PM »
So far all the ones I have seen I have... Lol. I have 40 Points left from my last bundle so I'd like to snap up at least one cool bargain!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #397 on: July 15, 2012, 02:14:28 PM »
The current daily deal is the Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear set at 58% off. I was looking to see if there was anything like those tiny deals they had a few days ago but I thought anything half price and someone might like to know about it.  :)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #398 on: July 24, 2012, 06:28:31 AM »
The store is currently doing a series of one item Daily Deals for around 25-50% off. They're going really fast, so what I've been doing is keeping a tab open for the Daily Deal and checking it every fifteen minutes or so for new deals.  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #399 on: August 09, 2012, 05:42:01 AM »
The Adventurous Life is at 53% off, I can't see what price it is because I already have it but it's half price so if you were thinking of buying it then it's a good deal.  :)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #400 on: August 09, 2012, 05:44:54 AM »
The Adventurous Life is at 53% off, I can't see what price it is because I already have it but it's half price so if you were thinking of buying it then it's a good deal.  :)

940 simpoints  - the trick is to log out then visit the daily deal. That way you see the price  ;)
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline sims96fan

• Occult
« Reply #401 on: August 21, 2012, 01:42:15 PM »
Hi, I don't know if you have all seen this thread, but it lists the current rotation of daily deals that began on 7/31/12, repeating every 12 days or so, so you can keep an eye out for sets and items you want.  :)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/567828.page

I just snagged the Seeing Stars set with the Hypnotizer premium content and some nice hairstyles and clothing items for Showtime.

Offline sims96fan

• Occult
« Reply #402 on: August 29, 2012, 09:25:43 AM »
A new Daily Deal rotation has started in the store.

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #403 on: September 19, 2012, 12:07:25 AM »
The Faire Folk Slumber set is on sale for 199 simpoints! Fits in nicely with some of the furniture from Supernatural.

The deal is on for another 4 hours and 20 minutes from now.

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #404 on: October 14, 2012, 09:03:01 AM »
It's not a Daily Deal, but Lunar Lakes is on sale for half price.  I think the sale lasts until October 18th.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything