Author Topic: Sims 3 Store Daily Deal  (Read 138109 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 Store Daily Deal
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2010, 02:27:07 PM »
There is a thread in the Building section about how to use the Castle Pieces.  Telsey posted a link to a video showing how.  I've had this set for ages and never could figure out how to use them before.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2010, 11:16:25 AM »
CURRENT DAILY DEAL:
Full Regal Living Set
New
Bring out your inner Highness with the masterful craftsmanship of the Berges Bros. Rule the world (or just decorate your house) with the pomp and majesty of Kings and Queens! 2400 simpoints  now only 550!!!!

EDIT: forgot to add as of right now it is 16% claimed.  The deal started to sell only 18 minutes ago.
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TommyT

• Occult
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2010, 11:52:17 AM »
What a deal!  That's over 75% off, I've been wanting this set forever too.  41 new objects for me to play with :)

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2010, 11:55:46 AM »
I know!  It is an awesome deal.  Glad you got it. 

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2010, 12:43:55 PM »
Went and checked the daily deal, it is at 91%, it also said the next deal starts in 2 hours 19 minutes.... so they are having more than one daily deal today?  That is what I am getting from it.  I love sales!

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2010, 01:52:20 PM »
Went and checked the daily deal, it is at 91%, it also said the next deal starts in 2 hours 19 minutes.... so they are having more than one daily deal today?  That is what I am getting from it.  I love sales!

That is really strange - two deals in one day.  Right now it says 'Deal starts: 01:14:29' which is less than two hours away.   Maybe they are clearing out the old stuff and making way for the new items that are generally released the first Thursday of the month.   :)
Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Du5tin

« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2010, 02:28:45 PM »
The wife is going to have to stay up on these Daily Deals while I'm at work!  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline malteser60

• Occult
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2010, 02:50:37 PM »
Nooooo! I can't believe it. This is the third set that I've missed now because they go so fast. Literally today I had been checking regularly from work as I had a feeling that it would be a set. Then I had to work on a proposal and lost track of time a bit. But I thought that's ok cause I'll check as soon as I get in. I get in and I realise that I've missed the regal set.  :'( I've had my eye on that set for ages. I'm so annoyed with myself.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2010, 03:07:39 PM »
The regal set is back up! I just bought it, even though regal isn't really my style. There are so many objects in the full set, that there are plenty that I can enjoy.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Du5tin

« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2010, 03:16:50 PM »
I wish I could have picked up the Regal set when it was a DD.

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2010, 03:24:09 PM »
550 points?! Dang! I'm short 400.... Ah well, maybe next time. It says it's only 24% claimed and 7 hours to go here.
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2010, 03:44:27 PM »
I just got back online and there is another daily deal but it is the same set, so if you missed it and want it, you have another chance!  37% claimed

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2010, 05:54:41 PM »
The  daily deals have been all over the place lately. A while ago, I said something about them starting at different times and someone said, no, they always start at the same time. And after that they did start at the same time for a while (11pm here) but then last week, a couple started at 9pm then a few days ago they seemed to jump to 1am. Think I might just check when I turn the computer on to see if there is one going or when the next one is.
This is a brilliant price for this one, can't say I've seen such a good deal. Now contemplating buying a few more simpoints so I can grab it.

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2010, 06:20:41 PM »
Now contemplating buying a few more simpoints so I can grab it.

I did. I'm so ashamed! ;)
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2010, 07:19:42 PM »
Missed it  :(  I went and bought some more points, but by the time they showed up, it was over. Oh well, I have a few points now for any other good deals that show up. Might even go get the buccaneers bounty set now that I have the points.

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum