Author Topic: Egypt adventure  (Read 7115 times)

Offline PartyGirl

• Nooboo
Egypt adventure
« on: June 27, 2010, 04:15:42 PM »
Hi all!  I started this adventure the other day and am stuck, please help!  I cannot remember the name of the original adventure, but I am now at the Lufti home looking for the entrance into the secret base.  I am pretty sure it is in the downstairs bedroom, part of the floor looks darker like a staircase is hidden there, but cannot figure out how to access it.  I have looked on the walls, objects all over house, and the floor to see if I could interact with or inspect something to cause it to show the entrance.  I even canceled the adventure and took it again the next time I went to Egypt to see if it just needed to reset.  All help and suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks and happy simming!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Egypt adventure
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 10:49:04 PM »
Can you check your adventure and note the name of it?  Also, a screenshot would help.  I'm sure I've done this one, but I need my memory jogged a little.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

bshag

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 01:32:33 PM »
Hi partygirl, I'm pretty sure this is the adventure called the Black Bag Job.  You have to turn the stereo on, if it's on, you have to turn it off then back on again, this gives you number that are clues.  The next one, flush the toilet for clue #2 and the last one, read a book out of the bookcase in the bedroom. 

If this isn't the right challenge, please disregard the above. :D

Offline PartyGirl

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 03:05:42 PM »
I will have to try that, thanks!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 09:31:03 PM »
Hi partygirl, I'm pretty sure this is the adventure called the Black Bag Job.  You have to turn the stereo on, if it's on, you have to turn it off then back on again, this gives you number that are clues.  The next one, flush the toilet for clue #2 and the last one, read a book out of the bookcase in the bedroom. 

If this isn't the right challenge, please disregard the above. :D

I know I've completed that adventure and I didn't do any of that.  I've read about it several times, but never encountered a situation where I needed to do it.  There must be an alternative way of getting it, or I'm completely lamebrained.  Which is a definite possibility.  :D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

bshag

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 10:39:50 AM »
Hey Pam, that's the challenge about getting the James Vaughn security codes?  At least that's what I have written down on my challenge notes. :D

The stairs open up in the home and you have to go down and stand on foot plates, when you've stood on the correct code number the light turns green, the doors open and you can proceed to the next floor til you get to the computer to hack into it.  I had all the security codes written down from the official site cause I was too impatient to get it on my own. :D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 08:23:06 PM »
Oh yes, I remember that one.  I've done it twice and never read a book for any clues.  I just had him stand on each pad and marked which doors it opened, then made a forumula for getting them all open.  I've got it written in my notebook somewhere, I'm sure.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything