Author Topic: Witches and static needs  (Read 2037 times)

Offline NanoSeven

• Llama Wrangler
Witches and static needs
« on: May 09, 2016, 12:07:39 AM »
Hello!

I'm a big fan of World Adventures when playing, so I tend to use the testingcheats>make needs static a lot, so I don't have to deal with needs when exploring some of the bigger tombs....anyways...I have a witch that I'd like to play but when using the static needs, it completely depletes all his available magic so it ends up being something I can't use as a feature at all.

Does anyone know why that depletes when using the static needs cheat, and/or if there's a mod out there that will still allow him to have magic power available while still keeping the sim's needs static?

Thanks!
Nano

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Witches and static needs
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 12:51:48 AM »
@NanoSeven

You might want to check over at Nraas's website, they maybe able to point you to a mod of theirs that can help. I did a search on Sims 3 Static Needs mod - and in the search it mentioned that either MasterController or Storyprogression may have a static needs mod in it.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/page/messages/Chatterbox
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 02:57:51 AM »
For both fairies and witches, my experience is that their power goes down to zilch. I've always thought that this may be because in the coding of spell powers, it isn't counted as a need? I've heard that they can still cast spells, however, but have never tried to do so.

Offline NanoSeven

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 09:19:04 AM »
Thanks for the info, both of you!

Nano