Author Topic: Redeeming the Extra Content for University Life  (Read 24027 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Redeeming the Extra Content for University Life
« on: March 05, 2013, 08:30:30 AM »
First thing you need to do is to register the game.  If you ordered through Origin, it may be already registered.

On the email I got, it says that the place to register both products is actually the same website and I got it to work but there are other websites being listed by trustworthy sources.

For the Origin Exclusive School Spirit Pack:

• Campus Cruiser: Get to your classes on time and in style on this sleek, modern scooter.

• Head of the Class: Your Sims can sport this classic, low-maintenance look that says they didn’t have time to do their hair because they were up late studying—or partying!

• “You Got Spirit” Face Paint: Get ready for the big game and make sure everyone knows your allegiance by wearing your school colors—on your face.

• Mascot Magic Face Paint: Some say painting the fierce, fighting llama on your face does not actually impact the outcome of the game. You know different. Do you want to win or what?

Go to: http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/ep9origin

For the University Life Limited Edition Content Party Pack:

The Party Pack features the Partaeus Maximus statue which will give Sims the ability to throw the themed costume bash of their lives. The pack comes with brand new togas, laurel leaves and masquerade masks for those classic college parties.

Partaeus Maximus will not only let you choose between toga, masquerade, formal, sleepwear, and swimwear parties, but will also boost the moods of all of your party guests.

Go to:  http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/ep9origin

Once you have registered the game there is also Sims 3 Store Registration Rewards to pick up.

Whether your loyalties lie with the Fighting Llamas or the Walloping Kangaroos, you’ll want to wear your mascot on your … er, wall. Which you can do with this mascot set!

Go to: Registration Reward Link to download that for your game.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Redeeming the Extra Content for University Life
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 01:44:43 PM »
It wouldn't work for me.  I kept getting a message that the code was invalid even though I copied it directly from the email message.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 01:56:23 PM »
It wouldn't work for me.  I kept getting a message that the code was invalid even though I copied it directly from the email message.

For which one?

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Branr

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 02:49:02 PM »
The registration rewards.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 03:33:54 PM »
I was having a problem with the registration rewards because it said my code was invalid...and I couldn't see it listed under my games.  After searching around EA help and finding out that if your origin account info and EA account info match, then EA will get your registration info automatically.  I looked at my game icons again...still no Uni, but this time I noticed that the box they all sit in looks full (I have everything) so I decided to log out of the Sims 3 site and log back in.  The game section doesn't show the icon, but it let me download the registration rewards, which means my game must be registered. 

Moral of the story...if at first you don't succeed, log out and then log back in.

Offline cristina321

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 03:53:03 PM »
I put in my code on the origin reedem a code page instead of the sims store page for my party pack.  It said something about a "place holder" and now it wont show up anywhere. My origin account and sims3 account are linked but I couldn't find any sign of it being in my purchase history either.  And now when I try to put it into my store account it says that the code has already been redeemed. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 04:35:10 PM »
This is kinda what was happening to me, Cristina...did you log out of your Sims 3 account, and then log back in?  After doing that, don't try to register your game because it probably already is.  Just try and download the registration rewards.  If that doesn't work, I am stuck.  I think it may also take some time to show up as one of your games, as I just logged back in (1 hour after downloading the rewards) and it now shows up as a game.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 04:45:27 PM »
For which one?

They sent me two codes, one for the party pack and one for the school spirit pack.  I tried multiple times to enter both and kept getting a message that the code was invalid or incorrect.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline cristina321

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 04:48:14 PM »
This is kinda what was happening to me, Cristina...did you log out of your Sims 3 account, and then log back in?  After doing that, don't try to register your game because it probably already is.  Just try and download the registration rewards.  If that doesn't work, I am stuck.  I think it may also take some time to show up as one of your games, as I just logged back in (1 hour after downloading the rewards) and it now shows up as a game.

I did try to log out and log in. But I can't even see the registration reward to download it. It still tells me to enter a code. Very frustrating.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 05:00:46 PM »
They sent me two codes, one for the party pack and one for the school spirit pack.  I tried multiple times to enter both and kept getting a message that the code was invalid or incorrect.

If you're getting that for both of them and neither has appeared in your purchase history, I strongly recommend contacting Origin Customer Support.  I used their web browser chat service and was able to get my extra content within 20 minutes of initiating the contact.  They've had problems like this in the past and are generally quick to get them to work.

Offline Branr

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 05:37:27 PM »
I did try to log out and log in. But I can't even see the registration reward to download it. It still tells me to enter a code. Very frustrating.

Logging out and in just worked for me. I then went to "My Page" and saw that UL had just been registered. I then went to the store and looked under "Holidays and Gifts" in the Sets category. You will find Registration Rewards listed, which has links to all the rewards for all the EPs.

Offline cristina321

• Nooboo
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 07:16:51 PM »
Logging out and in just worked for me. I then went to "My Page" and saw that UL had just been registered. I then went to the store and looked under "Holidays and Gifts" in the Sets category. You will find Registration Rewards listed, which has links to all the rewards for all the EPs.

Oh I was actually talking about the party pack, not the registration awards. My bad.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 07:56:58 PM »
Cristina- did you make sure there aren't any extra spaces when you paste your code into the box?  This happened to me because I highlighted too much information (the spaces around the code), so I had to backspace it out.

Offline Branr

• Occult
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2013, 08:03:25 PM »
Oh I was actually talking about the party pack, not the registration awards. My bad.

Sorry, can't help with that, I got my code for the party pack before the EP, and downloaded it before UL showed up.  :(

Offline cristina321

• Nooboo
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2013, 11:32:06 AM »
Cristina- did you make sure there aren't any extra spaces when you paste your code into the box?  This happened to me because I highlighted too much information (the spaces around the code), so I had to backspace it out.

No spaces! I have no idea what I did here but I messed it all up.