Author Topic: Ugly Simbots, Aliens, Vampires, Warewolves & Plant Sims, OH MY!  (Read 16635 times)

Offline Castastic

• Llama Wrangler
  • AYU - The BLUE BIRD in my life
Re: Ugly Simbots, Aliens, Vampires, Warewolves & Plant Sims, OH MY!
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2010, 07:04:57 AM »
I admit I have uninstalled TS2, but I miss it, and am looking forward to the enrichments that will come with the expansion packs. I am glad that I've been a simmer from day 1 of it's release. It's been a thrill to see each new generations improvements.
I'm glad to have been a player of The Sims since the start (well, almost), too. :) It still feels so clear that memory of when I found some game just lying around and thinking it looked interesting, decided to try it. And all the things I didn't know and did wrong in my newbie-ness, ha-ha! I remember it took me like a year before I knew how to turn off free will and wow, wasn't it a relief!
Well, anyhow, unfortunately I never got any expansion packs with Sims 1, so I never got to enjoy the supernatural creatures there firsthand, but I loved the supernatural theme that would occur in every Sims 2 expansion pack. I'm undecided whether my favorite would be Vampires (their looks and behavior just make me LOL) or Plant Sims (They were so awfully cute, and great gardeners!!), but I would definitely like both to appear in Sims 3. God knows Arianna needs a professional gardener, and it'd be fun to have a vampire running around scaring everyone in town.
Did I mention they're both awesome? I searched through my old Sims 2 pictures (because yeah, I'm sentimental enough to save them) but I must have lost the pictures I had of my Plant Sims. T_T Dang. And I seemed to have lost all pictures from the save where I had a vampire family, the best picture I could find pertaining to this thread was a Servo:

Not the best picture, but the best I found. The Servo named Demand(!) is hugging his young master... uhh... what was his name? Uh, whatever. But yeah, I'm looking forward to more creatures in The Sims 3. ^^ -->*hint hint* Plant Sims and Vampires!!
If you are afraid of changes
Watch me at a distance
Whether or not I may do something
I'm talked about behind my back
Let it be

Offline TollingBells

• Occult
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2010, 07:18:02 AM »
Sims 3 is the only actual Sim title I've ever played, and I can say that I'd enjoy the plants and possibly werewolves and vampires, but what about different sorts of 'creatures'? I mean, the possible expansion's called After Dark, so what other form of nightmarish creatures could thrive in the dark? I'd sort of like a swamp monster or Frankenstein-esk monster- And not the green skinned beasty from the movies, but the one Mary Shelly came up with, who was hideous and sallow skinned and 8 feet of super strength.

By the way, has anyone made a monster yet? Sometimes I'll get the lifetime wish to make 3 monsters when creating Sims, and I was wondering if you could play monsters like you would a SimBot? Or do you just 'Create' the monster?
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew, what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

-Katy Perry, Fireworks

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Castastic

• Llama Wrangler
  • AYU - The BLUE BIRD in my life
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2010, 07:24:25 AM »
Sims 3 is the only actual Sim title I've ever played, and I can say that I'd enjoy the plants and possibly werewolves and vampires, but what about different sorts of 'creatures'? I mean, the possible expansion's called After Dark, so what other form of nightmarish creatures could thrive in the dark? I'd sort of like a swamp monster or Frankenstein-esk monster- And not the green skinned beasty from the movies, but the one Mary Shelly came up with, who was hideous and sallow skinned and 8 feet of super strength.

By the way, has anyone made a monster yet? Sometimes I'll get the lifetime wish to make 3 monsters when creating Sims, and I was wondering if you could play monsters like you would a SimBot? Or do you just 'Create' the monster?
I believe you have to make Mummies or SimBots; those are the monsters I know of works. Ghosts don't work.
And on the subject of After Dark-monsters : I want Big Foot to come back! (LOL) He was adorable!!
And talking about adorable: Oh my God, yes! I found 2 videos of Plant Sims:
A Plant Sim gardening:
http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae147/CASintheCELLAR/Sims%202/?action=view&current=movie057.mp4
Mom and daughter (with her own daughter on the way) playing chess (and yeah, the plants in the background need to be bug-sprayed):
http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae147/CASintheCELLAR/Sims%202/?action=view&current=movie058.mp4
AND this little cutie needs to come back too!:
http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae147/CASintheCELLAR/Sims%202/?action=view&current=movie101.mp4
Sometimes I really miss Sims 2...
If you are afraid of changes
Watch me at a distance
Whether or not I may do something
I'm talked about behind my back
Let it be

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2010, 09:18:04 AM »
My first ever made Simbot! (Made by one of the best friend LTR Simbots in my Legacy)

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2010, 01:14:10 PM »
Is the rusty one supposed to be shouting "IT'S ALIVE!!!"?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2010, 01:49:32 PM »

The tubing hanging between the legs of the rusty one looks to be the same structure as the tubing running down the back of the shiny one. But, the way the picture is cut off and the way the shiny one is looking directly at it — well, ahem....too funny.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2010, 02:00:41 PM »
Unofficial Captcha! lol... Just kidding.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

RoyalPlumbob

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2010, 02:28:03 PM »
A few posts back, someone suggested a supernatural EP--I love that idea! I also remembered that I didn't mention witches earlier. I did enjoy them a lot in TS2.

I enjoyed them more in TS1, with Magic Town, Rollercoaters, Races, Duels, and for those who remember; Bonehilda, the skeleton maid that asked for grimmy's autograph when he was on the lot! ;D

Honest Claim: I love my Ghost wife, Mummy Mother-in-Law (not so much), My Father-in-Law the Grim Reaper, SimBot son (and great time saver), Human children (who I expect to become Witch, who will have PlantSim daughter and Vampire, who will later be abducted by aliens), and me who is trying to become a werewolf by wishing to the genie in the lamp. ;D

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2010, 03:37:23 PM »

Pretty Much!  :D

The tubing hanging between the legs of the rusty one looks to be the same structure as the tubing running down the back of the shiny one. But, the way the picture is cut off and the way the shiny one is looking directly at it — well, ahem....too funny.

Lol,  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]