Author Topic: 60x60 lot in Twinbrook?  (Read 12103 times)

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
Re: 60x60 lot in Twinbrook?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2010, 10:18:51 PM »
Good idea, however I would have to experiment with building on non-flat terrain beforehand. I've never been a great home builder, so building a house on a hill would be an even greater challenge.

Think of it as an added bonus to your legacy challenge.  :D

Personally I like to start building right in the middle of a hill, so some of the house is in the hill, and some is sticking out in a grand porch.  I find starting at the top gives you some crazy porches/decks, but almost a bit silly looking, same with building into the hill.... though the choice is yours.

Though now that you've been talking about it, I want to give it a try myself!!  :D

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2010, 10:54:55 PM »

so build on a hill.   makes it fun for home building...walk out basement or raised porches, use those columns that we have now.  :D

Talking about hilly terrain. Can someone clue me into the secret of the pilings on the island lots?  I can't seem to duplicate those.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2010, 01:51:13 AM »
It's starting to get off topic here.  If you all want to discuss building techniques, please start a new thread on the Building and Construction board, or use one of the existing topics.  Thanks!  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 08:15:30 AM »
Sorry Pam... think of not as off topic.. more as a slight detour... a pitstop even.  :D

Anyways I've looked all over Twinbrooks, and the 60x60 lots are only 7,200 simoleons... (except for central park, which is a bit more... incase you want to blow it up.)  And any large lot I stick down is the same price, so you'd have to buy it the waste the rest of the money on something else.

:)