Author Topic: New Harvestables & Their Moodlets  (Read 108923 times)

Offline McNuggle

• Nooboo
Re: New Harvestables & Their Moodlets
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2013, 09:24:31 PM »
I know it is nice to finally have a real cash crop for farming! (aside from the hard to find life fruit.)

What does the coffee breath actually do??

Offline chaosmaster j

• Sims University Professor
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2013, 09:26:52 PM »
I think it's just a negative moodlet, but I don't know for sure.
At Sims University, we are scared by our mikes, 50% our students sleep in lectures, our students have fights over who gets to go through a door first, and students starve to death at a regular basis. Enroll NOW!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sims96fan

• Occult
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2013, 03:26:42 AM »
I bought a Nice quality chamomile from the grocery store and my sim ate it and received the 9 hour moodlet.  However, he just ate an Outstanding chamomile that my fairy grew, and this one gave a moodlet for 16 hours.

Edit:  I just had my sim eat a Perfect chamomile, and he got a moodlet for 20 hours.  I also noticed that eating herbs while full gives you the Overstuffed moodlet.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2013, 03:52:18 AM »
Off-topic coding stuff: Using this new coding for buffs, you could add virtually any buff to an ingredient that you would like. You could put something like the 'completely at ease' buff on an apple if you wanted. No need to spend hours at the salon! You'd have to find the right code name for it though. Whilst trying to work out how to make SN ingredients buyable from the fruit and veggie cart, I made them edible and added a nauseous buff. It won't recognise just anything for the origin though. It has to be something already programmed in. I had put in 'from eating poisonous plant', but that didn't show up, just the nauseous buff.

Off the top of my head, the Origin field looks for a certain piece of coding (a constant, I think) in the Script, if you want to add in a new Origin, you have to add in a script piece of coding. It's all under NonaMena's custom moodlet tutorial, but that's offtopic. Sorry.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2013, 01:14:37 AM »
What are the Forbidden Fruit and how does one find them?

Forbidden Fruit are related to Plant sims.  Plant Sims have their own post here.

:)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2013, 01:58:58 AM »
I am so excited to plant all of these things and grow them! My gardeners are going to have a field day!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2013, 06:17:40 PM »
I know it is nice to finally have a real cash crop for farming! (aside from the hard to find life fruit.)

What does the coffee breath actually do??

Coffee breath is just a negative moodlet.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simone23

• Townie
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2013, 12:23:52 PM »
Is there any difference in effect between adding an herb while cooking and adding it after the dish is complete?  Has anybody tried this?

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2013, 12:25:41 PM »
I've never had the option to add while cooking, only after the dish is complete.  Like kicking it up a notch, the only thing I've ever used that on before it was cooked was ambrosia so I never tested it thoroughly if it could be done before completion.

Edit: I want to add according to the coding there is no difference of when you add the herb.  There is only the one set of "instructions" for when it's added to food.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2013, 08:54:29 AM »
Has anyone else noticeed when you buy from a barista bar sometimes it won't give you the drink and you have to buy again to get it?

Offline Korva

• Townie
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2013, 02:15:23 PM »
I noticed that the buy interaction didn't complete two or three times when my witch wanted to buy a cuppa at the rebel hangout, though I don't remember if she was actually charged for the aborted attempts. During the first two times the interaction was dropped, she was waiting in line behind her girlfriend, but the third time there was no customer in front of her. Said girlfriend got her cup on the first attempt, though.

Offline 0live0il

• Nooboo
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2013, 07:01:40 PM »
Thanks for all the info, I was lost about the new herbs and harvest too.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2013, 09:15:58 PM »
I'm very sorry for thread necro'ing, but does the quality of the coffee bean matter like it does herbs?
And is the quality of the moodlet affected by whether or not you make it into a drink?
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2013, 09:50:57 PM »
No.  It's still 3 hours no matter if it's Outstanding or Nice.  I just tested it.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

anything