Author Topic: New skills missing level 10 certificates?  (Read 4991 times)

Offline Jimbob0i0

• Nooboo
New skills missing level 10 certificates?
« on: March 11, 2013, 03:31:55 PM »
I've had two sims achieve level 10 street art without certificates...

The first reached level 10 whilst at university and I assumed it was a bug (similar to the other post about logic and teaching) for not getting the certificate for the wall..

The second sim I was very particular about not maxing out any skills whilst at university but waiting to complete till they got back to Union Cove ...

She's reached level 10 street art *and* social networking with no certificates ... but she's got her certificates fine for the older skills (photography, gardening, writing, etc).

I've not worked on science yet but I'm curious if it's the same...

Can anyone confirm if they've got any certificates for maxing out the new skills?

Also my male sim has the 3 degree LTW... his second degree says it completed but he never got the diploma for the wall. I'm not sure if it was because he still had his first diploma in his personal inventory still which caused it to bug or just a victim of the existing graduation bugs... still it might be worth making sure your diploma is on a wall at home before going back for another degree - it's a lot of time to waste if it goes wrong!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: New skills missing level 10 certificates?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 04:31:10 PM »
There are no skill certificates for riding or alchemy either so I'm assuming it's an oversight on the programmer's fault. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.