Author Topic: Sims 3 Worlds Bundle Monte Vista and Hidden Springs Problem Installing  (Read 12064 times)

Offline gbby2007

• Nooboo
I have the sims 3 base game installed but no longer have the disk because I have since installed many different expansions, sims 3 seasons being the latest expansion that I have installed. I bought the Sims 3 Worlds Bundle at WalMart which includes Monte Vista and Hidden Springs and completed the installation but when I open up my Sims 3 Seasons game and go to create a new game, in the drop down menu I only have twinbrook, sunset valley and Bridgeport to choose from. I decided to try installing the worlds over again but still I have the same problem. I guess my question is, does the sims 3 base game disk have to be in the disk drive in order to access these worlds or should I be able to access them using The Sims 3 Seasons disk?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
I'm moving this to Technical Help.  I think you'll get a better response there.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Welcome to the forum Jbby!
I read somewhere that you need to have a Sims 3 Community account and I think you need to activate it or something there. You may also need to sign into the Community in-game so that your store items can be connected. Are the worlds showing in the downloads tab in the game launcher? Are they installed. If they aren't, click on the object needing installing and hit the install button which is at the bottom on the launcher. If you need anymore help, feel free to ask.  :)
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline NonaMena

• Townie
    • Nona's Sims
Some of these solutions might help: http://nonasims.wordpress.com/tag/install-world/

Offline Sita

• Llama Wrangler
Gbby I had a very similar problem. Try the advice on this page https://help.ea.com/uk/article/how-to-install-the-sims-3-hidden-springs

It is far too buried, this is not fair on us, the customers. I just spent a very frustrating 4 HOURS trying to install this Worlds Bundle.

anything