Author Topic: My Downlaoded Sims 3 and Supernatural game do not show up in Origin  (Read 891 times)

Offline zachlot7

• Members
  • Townie
So I haven't played my Sims game in a couple weeks, I have been busy. I went to play it last night and when I went to load it a message came up from Origin saying I must authenticate the game with the product code. I went to Game Stop online to my account to get the code (I had ordered both Sims 3 and Supernatural online from Game Stop) and I put in the code and it said it had already been used. Now on my Game Stop account it says I have both games downloaded, but on Origin it does not and only shows ones that I have the hard copy (or CD DVD whatever it's called) of. All last night I was trying to find help on EA, Origin, and Game Stop online, but all the lines were super busy. So I am hoping and praying that you guys might have an answer. Any suggestions will help. Thank you.
<3 Love is Love <3

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shady eyes* Not me.
Re: My Downlaoded Sims 3 and Supernatural game do not show up in Origin
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 01:41:52 PM »
Do you have a The Sims 3 user name?  Have you registered it on the official site?   Did you sign into Origin with the same information you use for TS3.com ?
"Let's eat, Grandma!" vs "Let's eat Grandma!"   Use proper punctuation to save lives! (Plus it's a rule.)

Read and follow the Forum Rules or be made to eat spam sammiches!

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious

Members with at least 5 posts do not see ads on this Forum.

Offline zachlot7

• Members
  • Townie
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 01:44:36 PM »
Do you have a The Sims 3 user name?  Have you registered it on the official site?   Did you sign into Origin with the same information you use for TS3.com ?

Yes I have Sims 3 username. It wouldn't go through. It said the code that GameStop gave me was invalid. Yes, I use the same email address.
<3 Love is Love <3

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 01:51:21 PM »
You're going to have to contact EA support on this one.   If you haven't registered the games on Sims 3, then they are the only ones who can help you.  I recommend the live chat available through Origin the program.
"Let's eat, Grandma!" vs "Let's eat Grandma!"   Use proper punctuation to save lives! (Plus it's a rule.)

Offline zachlot7

• Members
  • Townie
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 01:55:50 PM »
You're going to have to contact EA support on this one.   If you haven't registered the games on Sims 3, then they are the only ones who can help you.  I recommend the live chat available through Origin the program.
Ok where do I go for the chat?
<3 Love is Love <3

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 02:07:34 PM »
Pull up Origin and sign in.   
Then choose Help -> Origin Help.
At the top next to the search should have a button for "Live Chat."

The people who use live chat have always been really kind to me and handled all of my issues with friendliness and promptness.