Author Topic: The Barrett Family - 1 YA Male, 1 YA Female, 2 Female Children  (Read 4721 times)

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
THE BARRETT FAMILY

Intended to go with the "Eco-Modern Home" that I posted for Cathair1, located here: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,16614.0.html  The original request asked for just SEA and GEN EPs, and the TL SP, so I limited the traits and clothing on these Sims to those packs.  Free to use them for any purpose.  Please let me know if you intend to use them in a story, etc.

The eco-friendly Barrett family is so in love with the great outdoors that they named their two daughters River and Sun.  In their free time they enjoy simple pleasures: Jack loves playing with the girls and playing his guitar, while Marissa tends the garden and practices painting in their happy, healthy home.

Name: JACK BARRETT
Traits: Family-Oriented, Handy, Loves the Outdoors, Vegetarian, Virtuoso
Lifetime Wish: Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers

Name: MARISSA DEAN-BARRETT
Traits: Artistic, Green Thumb, Loves the Outdoors, Natural Cook, Vegetarian
Lifetime Wish: The Perfect Garden

Name: RIVER BARRETT
Traits: Bookworm, Loves the Outdoors, Vegetarian
Lifetime Wish: N/A

Name: SUN BARRETT
Traits: Good Sense of Humor, Loves the Outdoors, Vegetarian
Lifetime Wish: N/A

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Barrett Family - 1 YA Male, 1 YA Female, 2 Female Children
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 08:45:18 AM »
I love your Sims are still attractive without looking the same as everyone else. Are those poses from Moviemaker, or something else?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 09:45:41 AM »
I love your Sims are still attractive without looking the same as everyone else. Are those poses from Moviemaker, or something else?

A lot of the poses are just from the usual Sims idle movements, but for some of the others, like the yoga pose, I use a Pose Player that I think I cannot discuss on this board, as it's cc.

Glad you like the Barrett family.  I personally think I always do a better job on making the guys look unique, and my females all still look like the same old pudding-faced Sims from the bin. :)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 10:01:38 AM »
A lot of the poses are just from the usual Sims idle movements, but for some of the others, like the yoga pose, I use a Pose Player that I think I cannot discuss on this board, as it's cc.

Glad you like the Barrett family.  I personally think I always do a better job on making the guys look unique, and my females all still look like the same old pudding-faced Sims from the bin. :)

Technically, Pose Player is a mod, so it's fine. CC would be something like custom hair or clothes.