Author Topic: Nooboos and gnomes  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Nooboos and gnomes
« on: July 16, 2013, 04:28:19 PM »
Pam, this is for you and all nooboo and gnome lovers.

After celebrating their two year anniversary,  Andi and King found out she was pregnant.  All went swimmingly well with many melons munched and books read to insure a safe delivery.  Before the big event, Triton decided to paint a portrait of his pregnant wife.  Notice the lack of gnomes.

All was going well until Andi suddenly went into labor, with the usual results from King.  It seems males of any species all have the same reaction.

Andi went down into the nursery to deliver her baby, which, unsurprisingly, was a daughter.

Triton, meanwhile, was waiting anxiously above deck.  Notice the little ones around him now!

The excitement was just too much for them I guess, and ALL the household gnomes rushed to his side to make sure HE was ok.  It just cracked me up.

He loves his little girl, Meri(for the sea)An, (for her mom).  She is lovely like her mom but she definitely has daddy's nose!

She's a happy girl!

Now if we can just keep mom from trying to set the swing on fast, all will be well.  I can hardly wait to see if she is human or mermaid.  She will be the founder of my next dynasty no matter what her species.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery