Author Topic: Ghastly Hallows--A Who's Your Daddy Project, Chapter 63: The Recap  (Read 108305 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
THE INTRODUCTION

Pippin Enterprises, on a Thursday, late afternoon...

Pippin's Persona:  Agreed, she'll probably be challenging, but we've already dealt with Jamal, so I doubt she could be worse.
Pippin's Anima:  Well, let's not make the poor girl wait any longer.  Let's just all have an open mind when she comes in.

Pippin's Shadow:  (thinking) If you open your mind too much, your brains will fall out.
All:  We can hear you!
Pippin's Shadow:  (thinking)  LIES!!
Pippin's Self:  Well, since Animus is sleeping, I guess I'll go show her in.

Pippin's Self:  We're ready for you, dear.
Zheena:  Don't you know it's impolite to keep a gal waiting?

Pippin's Persona:  Thank you for coming in.  Please have a seat.
Zheena:  Thanks.  And you do realize that this wall is all windows and that I watched you discussing me before you called me in, right?
Pippin's Anima:  You might want to fix your skirt, dear.
Zheena:  What?  Oh.  Thanks.

Pippin's Persona:  Well, first off, congrats on winning the College Daze Challenge.  Now, let's talk about how the Who's Your Daddy? Challenge works.
Zheena:  What is there to discuss?

Zheena:  I go to Isla Paradiso, maybe scuba dive and run a resort, and then take lots of guys to bed until I've managed to have 26 kids, right?
Pippin's Self:  Whoa!  You make it sound so crass...yet casual.
Zheena:  But am I wrong?

Pippin's Anima:  Yes.  Well, kind of yes.  Like, if "yes" and "somewhat" had a baby, that's what you would be.  You see, this challenge is all about managing relationships.  You will need to juggle the issues of building relationships while not tainting your own reputation to have success in this challenge.

Pippin's Self:  And it's a scoring challenge, so you get certain points for each baby, plus extra points if you're married and conceive the babies at home, and if you complete certain father cluster groups like:  all three social groups, all three of the vacation spots, all of the supernatural types...
Zheena:  WHAT?!?
Pippin's Anima:  Oh no.  Supernatural skeptic.

Zheena:  So, this challenge gives me the chance to seduce and betray supernaturals?  I can break their hearts and make them suffer?  This sounds intriguing.
Pippins:  (stunned silence)

Zheena:  So, do I have to actually raise the brats, or can I just cake them?
Pippin's Persona:  Well, there's more of an art to it.  You have to juggle motherhood with your...
Zheena:  Baby-making?
Pippin's Persona:  Umm, yes.  You can cake them early, but only after milestones are reached.
Pippin's Self:  Right.  No caking infants, toddlers can be caked after toddler skills are learned, children need 3 days on the honor roll and one best friend before caking, and teens need 3 days on the honor roll in addition to a best friend or romantic interest and they must either learn to drive or max their teen career.
Zheena:  Oh.  Guess I'll just get a husband to raise the kids for me.

Pippin's Shadow:  (thinking) We should have just stopped with her "take lots of guys to bed" comment.
All Pippins:  You know we can hear you.
Pippin's Shadow:  Eavesdroppers!!
Zheena:  Well, if that's all, I'll go get my beauty sleep before I ship out.

Pippin's Persona:  Umm, yes.  I guess you're dismissed....

Zheena:  Look out, Isla Paradiso.  Here I come.

Pippin's Persona:  What have we just done...?

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
Re: Ghastly Hallows--A Who's Your Daddy Project, Introduction
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 11:37:49 AM »
A brilliant introduction, Pippin! I am watching with interest  ;D
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 01:59:16 PM »
I went back and read the College Daze challenge and ended up here. Zheena's an interesting one to have won. I am not super familiar with the WYD challenge, but I'll watch and see what it's all about.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 11:34:21 PM »
A brilliant introduction, Pippin! I am watching with interest  ;D
Thanks much!  I wanted to give a nice intro to the project with the rules and all without it simply being a list of rules.

I went back and read the College Daze challenge and ended up here. Zheena's an interesting one to have won. I am not super familiar with the WYD challenge, but I'll watch and see what it's all about.
I'm glad you've read the background story.  I'll be having the other girls show up from time to time.  For example, Annalee is about to guest star in chapter one  :=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Ghastly Hallows--Chapter 1, Living the Dream
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 11:35:20 PM »
Zheena:  Annalee is not going to believe how successful my first couple of days in Isla Paradiso have been.  (Dials phone)

Annalee:  Hello?
Zheena:  Anna!!  It's Z!!  How are you doing, girl?
Annalee:  Zheena!!  I'm great!  It' so good to hear from you!
Zheena:  What are you up to these days?

Annalee:  Well, I bought what used to be Varg's Tavern and have turned it into a coffee house.  Well, we still have a bit of remodeling left to do.  I call it Poet's Corner.  Get it?  Poet, like Poetry...my last name?
Zheena:  Yeah, I get it.  But, doesn't the fact that it used to be a supernatural hang out draw some of the...undesirable crowd?
Annalee:  Oh no, we don't have any of that.

Annalee:  The other night, some nasty vamp tried to sneak in, but I have bouncers posted at the doors, so they keep out the riff raff.
Zheena:  Good thinking!  Do you ever see any of the other girls?

Annalee:  Phezelle stops by for coffee after work outs.  Sometimes Billow and Kyte perform.  That's about it.  But enough about me, what are you up to out there in the island paradise?

Zheena:  Oh my gosh, Anna, it is so incredibly beautiful here.  My first day, I arrived and decided to get a houseboat rather than a standard home.

Zheena:  At the moment, the top of it is just a nice, sunbathing area.  Below deck, however, I have created my own little sanctuary.

Zheena:  My bed an a raised dais, candle light gleaming from the corners, and it's all done in my favorite color:  red.  But enough about my boat.  I own something even cooler.  I went to city hall shortly after arriving and was asked to help bring a resort back up to its formal glory.  That's right, I own a resort!

Zheena:  My first step in improving it was to knock the entire thing down and start again from scratch.

Zheena:  I went for a light coloring and lots of windows so it felt very open and expansive. 

Zheena:  And I renamed it, Ghastly Hallows.
Annalee:  Oh, because your name is Zheena Ghast.  I get it.  Clever!

Zheena:  You should totally come out and visit sometime.  I'll comp your room!
Annalee:  Well, Poet's Corner keeps me pretty busy, but you're definitely tempting me.
Zheena:  Speaking of tempting, the young gent I hired to work the front desk can't seem to take his eyes off me.

Zheena:  And I also got a bit close with one of my guests.

Zheena:  He was staying at the resort with his pregnant wife and kids.
Annalee:  Oh, so he could definitely father a child for you.
Zheena:  Exactly!

Zheena:  However, I've been sleeping alone, thus far.  I'm planning to find some sucker supernatural to be my built-in-slave husband to raise the kids and clean the house.  I have a couple of prospects, but I'm in no rush.
Annalee:  So you just spend your nights snoozing on your houseboat?
Zheena:  Among other things...

Annalee:  Well, it sounds like you're off to a fantabulous start, my dear!

Zheena:  Yep.  I'm living the dream.  We'll see if I still feel the same once the back pains and morning sickness enter the equation.  Anyway, I have to head over to Ghastly Hallows to check in on things.  It was great talking to you, Anna!

Annalee:  Same here, Z!  All the best!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Ghastly Hallows--A Who's Your Daddy Project, Chapter 1
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 05:58:36 AM »
Ah, morning sickness -- This is one project where the Simmunity LTR might come in handy. I wonder whether Supernatural Skeptics have the same bad vibes about mermaids, seeing that they didn't exist when the trait was created. But I'm sure you're in an excellent position to find out.  Great resort, by the way!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Ghastly Hallows--A Who's Your Daddy Project, Chapter 1
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 11:19:26 AM »
Ah, morning sickness -- This is one project where the Simmunity LTR might come in handy. I wonder whether Supernatural Skeptics have the same bad vibes about mermaids, seeing that they didn't exist when the trait was created. But I'm sure you're in an excellent position to find out.  Great resort, by the way!
Thanks!  The possibility of building/designing/running a resort really appealed to me, plus it brings men to Zheena instead of her having to go find them.  Not a bad arrangement!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Ghastly Hallows--Chapter 2, Husband Hunting
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 06:03:30 PM »
Zheena Ghast, resort owner and founder of this Who's Your Daddy Project, is still just a child in some ways.

And is a conniving and scheming businesswoman in other ways.
Zheena:  Well, if they're just going to leave this truck sitting around unattended, I suppose I should be the responsible one and something about it...

Zheena:  And look what a nice pool the money from that truck built for my resort!  Three star establishment all the way!

But resort management isn't all that Zheena has been up to.

She has taken scuba lessons and enjoys some time snorkeling each day.
Zheena:  Oooo, look at the pretty fishies!  So much cuter than those nasty merthings!

She also had a business meeting and became a partner in the ownership group of a local restaurant.

But she was mindful of her challenge and knew that networking would be key.  To that end, she started going door to door...to the doors of the nicest houses.

But she got a little surprise when she visited the Alto household

Zheena:  This is the house where I "found" my favorite car.

Zheena:  Ooo, look at the pretty ground lighting.  Wait...

Zheena:  AAAAHHHHH!!!  ZOMBIE!!!!!!
But Mr. Alto showed up as one of the guests at her resort.  As stated, Zheena is a conniving and scheming businesswoman, and running a resort means that potential baby daddies come to her.

Zheena:  Nice.  My spouse options are the balding merman I met earlier, this already married ghost whose marriage I'd get to ruin,

Zheena:  or this pinstriped fairy businessman with lots of money.

Zheena:  Nasty fairy people live a long time, which I'll need in a spouse,

Zheena:  plus, he has all those lovely Simoleans for me to spend...
It seems our young founder has found her built-in-slave husband.  Let the courting begin!

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Built in slave husband. Supernatural skeptics come off so racist, man! Haha, but I do like Zheena, and I like her coloring a bunch.

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
Congrats Zheena on finding a slave, and I have to compliment you on the resort. It's stunning!
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Built in slave husband. Supernatural skeptics come off so racist, man! Haha, but I do like Zheena, and I like her coloring a bunch.
Thanks!  I thought Zheena turned out just lovely.  Looks-wise, she was a fave from the College Daze Challenge.  Writing-wise, Gossamer and Billow would have been far more light-hearted and fun, but the racist sound/fell of the supernatural skeptic does make things interesting, to say the least.

Congrats Zheena on finding a slave, and I have to compliment you on the resort. It's stunning!
That poor pinstriped fairy has no idea what he's in for.  Thanks!  I'm really enjoying the resort aspect of this game.  I'm almost up to a 4 star resort at this point!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Ghastly Hallows--Chapter 3, The Proposal
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2013, 08:18:01 PM »
Zheena has continued to add to Ghastly Hallows including a bar added to the pool.

She also fits in swimming and snorkeling time each day.

But socializing has been more of a priority.  Zheena has been keeping up with her networking by making daily calls to the merman Akoni Kahale, the married father of many Christopher Collins, the also married father of two teenage sons Devin Han, and the fairy she has chosen for her slave-husband Alfonso Alto.

She also attends parties such as this one thrown on the houseboat belonging to the Arias family.

And look who else happens to be there...
"Fancy meeting you here, glowbug," Zheena greeted Alfonso.

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that one," he retorted playfully.

Zheena rather enjoyed the chance to pummel him with the pillow.
The next day, she found Devin Han spending a day at Ghastly Hallows.

"Hey, handsome," she greeted.  "You've been over here at my place several time, maybe I could come see your place sometime?"

"How's right now sound?" he answered. 
They had a lovely visit, but it got late and Zheena asked if she could stay over.

Nothing but sleeping happened.  Well, something else happened once she was certain Devin was asleep...

"This statue will look lovely by my pool," she thought.

"And I could use a couch for the resort cottage."

"Matching couches for matching cottages seems about right."

And she was innocently snoozing away when Devin awoke to discover his missing items.

After expressing her sympathy for the horrible theft that had somehow happened while they'd slumbered, she left for her busy day. Today, she had arranged to meet Alfonso on one of the less heavily frequented beaches.

"Your beauty shines like the rarest of gems," he greeted her.
"Am I really a precious gem to you?" she asked.

"The most precious," he responded.
"Then, maybe you'd like to make our relationship exclusive?" she asked.  "In fact..."

"Oh my gosh!!" Alfonso gushed, losing all semblance of composure.  "Are you serious?"
"Is that a yes?" She asked with a laugh.

"Absolutely yes," he replied "I would be honored to spend the rest of my days caring for you."
"Then what say you treat your fiancé to a lovely dinner to celebrate?" she responded.

And as they drove off, Zheena thought to herself, "Oh, you'll definitely be spending your days taking care of me, you poor sap.  If you think you're anything more than my servant, your brain must be made of stone."

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Ghastly Hallows--A Who's Your Daddy Project, Chapter 3: The Proposal
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2013, 02:13:53 AM »
Poor Fairy Slave man. Zheena will stop pretending as soon as he says "I Do."

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2013, 03:56:30 AM »
Great start and nice going. Just found it today and having lots of fun reading it. The resort looks cool.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2013, 01:57:58 PM »
Poor Fairy Slave man. Zheena will stop pretending as soon as he says "I Do."
Oh, Zheena might be kind enough to put on a façade to keep stringing him along.  After all, she'll have to keep him feeling like she's trustworthy and committed even as she's having babies that don't resemble him  ;=)

Great start and nice going. Just found it today and having lots of fun reading it. The resort looks cool.
Thanks!  I'm glad you're enjoying it and I appreciate the feedback.  I'm having so much fun with the resort aspect of it.  I'll be posting the wedding update before too long and you'll get some more lovely resort shots.

anything