Author Topic: Do you have favorite Sims that you play over and over?  (Read 4633 times)

Offline Charlottesmom

• Nooboo
Do you have favorite Sims that you play over and over?
« on: April 21, 2015, 02:28:59 PM »
I got my first sims game and 3 EPs for Christmas last year, I remember my very first walk through Sunset Valley just checking the sights out with my very first Sim, she was a nice friendly sim but a loner bookworm (kinda like me). I sent her to the bookstore to get a few books and she was reading outside on the bench when who walked over but Connor.....my sim started talking to him, they got along great, and since that day he has always been a very main charactor in my games, I always hunt him down and either kidnap him and Jared or my sim moves in with them. I try to keep their original traits until they earn the midlife crisis but even Jared is not that difficult if you know what to talk about and what to avoid. I have even got him back together with Claire recently, but until his MLC you have to watch him like a hawk! Jared always gets a mini makeover: hair and facial hair but I never touch Connor, he's just peachie as is. I do make both work out a lot though. :0)

Ethan is also a favorite, with new hair/hair color and a slimmer jawline, his traits are awesome so I never change them.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Do you have favorite Sims that you play over and over?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 08:26:56 PM »
Since this thread seems to be mostly about pre-made townies, I'm moving this to the Towns and Townies board. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Neurotic

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 01:47:45 PM »
I play the Landgraab household lots. I just find them really fun to play because their house is amazing, they have good jobs and a pretty good backstory.  :)
I'm neurotic all right...

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 07:41:50 AM »
The only townie that I ever try to play is the one With Agnes Crumplebottom in Sunset Valley. I was so sad with her backstory and instead strive to make her story not so sad by finding him another soul mate so her future is fixed and she no longer need to harass loving couple in the future (I believe she is supposed to be the Miss Crumplebottom from Hot Date).

Offline EatBreathePlaySims

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 12:39:58 AM »
I really like the Wolff household. I love the challenge of them working through their differences. I usually have Thornton earn enough lifetime points to have the midlife crisis so I can change his commitment issues and dislikes children traits so that when they have their first child he can have a change of heart, so to speak, and fall madly into fatherly love. He he. I know, that is so cheesy, right? I also like to repair things between Jamie and Morgana so that they can become really good friends. Currently, Jamie is wading through the mess created by her affair with Dustin Langerak. Oh boy has that been interesting! Dustin has left his wife for Jamie, taking Kaylin with him.  Ack! I think I am getting off topic. Sorry if that was the case.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 08:07:54 AM »
I like seeing the Wolffs work things out, too! In the past when I've played them, Thornton was not a bad father even without changing his traits. He would get bad moodlets around his children while they were young, but he still took care of them (even getting out of bed in the middle of the night and such) and didn't use mean socials on them.  Unlike Jared Frio, who tends to be nasty to his daughter every time I've played his or Claire's household!  Jamie and Morgana usually end up friends when I play the Wolffs, too, but that's mostly because I use the work tone to socialize with co-workers and they work together. In my head it plays out that she is insecure and jealous of her husband's friendship with Jamie at first, but as she gets to know her working with her, she realizes she was overreacting.  That said, flirty Jamie will hit on Thornton in front of Morgana if she visits, so you do have to watch it! Although Morgana's friend Pauline is just as bad for that, if not worse.

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 07:23:32 AM »
I like most of the families. The premade households I've played the most are propably the Roomies, Keatons, and Wainwrights.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 03:38:23 AM »
The Goths, the Bachelors, and Agnes Crumplebottom. I merge them, so all three households are living in Goth Manor. I've done 2 legacies this way, that didn't get much further than gen five I think. The sims I settled with and liked most were Cassandra's daughter, and her daughter. Alexander's son, and his wife, then their two sons. Though, just lately, I've started to play with households involving Gunther Goth. I have a save going, where my sim fell in love with him, he left Cornelia and they ran away to Bridgeport together. I always liked him more than Cornelia, and was disappointed that he always died so early into both my legacies. (Like the day after Bella and Mortimer's wedding, just as she was starting to show carrying Cassandra, both Gunther and Cornelia would choose that moment to up and die.) I've done other saves with them, when I tried to bring Lolita back to life. The last legacy I did, I used the Oh My Ghost! oppurtinity to make Lolita playable, she married Michael, and they had a ghost daughter. After Gunther, Cornelia, Simis and Jocasta died, I brought Erik back as a playable ghost, and Agnes got to be with him for a while before they both passed on. I love playing them, to make all the Goths/Bachelors/Agnes as happy as possible. Then building really nice graves in the family graveyard. Since I always recreate Cassandra and Alexander, the graveyard does get a little full pretty quick with all the sims and spouses. I don't do that heir and spare thing, all get married to their soul mate and have at least one child.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 05:26:54 PM »
My favorite family is the Alvi family. I have played them an unknown number of times, and Miraj is the cutest kid ever. Theirs is a crazy family and the poorest in all of Sunset Valley to boot. Things can only improve for them and I enjoy molding their existence and future.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 07:14:36 PM »
Mine is the Bunch family, especially the bunch of unique cuteness that is Arlo.

Also the Single Mums' Household.

Offline NikkeiSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 03:29:16 PM »
 :o  Um... ah... 

River.   :D

Yeah...  :)  Has to be my favorite sim of Sunset Valley.  :) 

anything