Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 2941527 times)

Frey

Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #4020 on: January 18, 2012, 01:27:47 PM »
Starting again right now after... uh... a year of insane studying to graduate from college  ;D. Now I don't have anything to study and I don't have a job yet either, it's time for insane simming again! yay me!

I chose Appaloosa Plains this time though... for a change. And because it's so much more beautiful than any other town hehe.

Offline Seera1024

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4021 on: January 18, 2012, 02:31:57 PM »
Starting again right now after... uh... a year of insane studying to graduate from college  ;D. Now I don't have anything to study and I don't have a job yet either, it's time for insane simming again! yay me!

I chose Appaloosa Plains this time though... for a change. And because it's so much more beautiful than any other town hehe.

Good Luck!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Frey

« Reply #4022 on: January 18, 2012, 03:01:07 PM »
Thanks Seera! Good luck for you too  ;D.

Frey

« Reply #4023 on: January 19, 2012, 03:01:10 PM »
I have a probably stupid question but... are makeovers still banned? I'm not sure if the bug was fixed already or not. I ask because my sim is having a mid-life crisis and wants to get a makeover, so I wanted to check.

Thanks  :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #4024 on: January 19, 2012, 03:07:56 PM »
Uh, I have a question (still planning here); So you know how freewill makes a Sim do something random? Does that happen when the Sim is doing something, or does it only take place when you're Sim is standing around doing nothing? Not directly related, just wanted to make sure. :) (I don't want my Sim to eat a Life Fruit or something when I'm not looking. :P)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4025 on: January 19, 2012, 03:19:06 PM »
I have a probably stupid question but... are makeovers still banned? I'm not sure if the bug was fixed already or not. I ask because my sim is having a mid-life crisis and wants to get a makeover, so I wanted to check.

Thanks  :)

As far as I know, the bug hasn't been fixed.

Uh, I have a question (still planning here); So you know how freewill makes a Sim do something random? Does that happen when the Sim is doing something, or does it only take place when you're Sim is standing around doing nothing? Not directly related, just wanted to make sure. :) (I don't want my Sim to eat a Life Fruit or something when I'm not looking. :P)

Your Sim will generally finish the task at hand, but as soon as it's done, anything goes.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Frey

« Reply #4026 on: January 20, 2012, 04:30:55 PM »
Thanks, Pam. I had to start over though... my Appaloosa seems to be broken  >:( so I switched to Sunset Valley.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #4027 on: January 20, 2012, 04:37:16 PM »

I would actually keep the life fruit out of the Insane Sim's inventory. Those Sims are known to stuff themselves with fruit, (in their inventory) autonomously. Keep this in mind if anyone in the household is Insane.

Frey

« Reply #4028 on: January 20, 2012, 06:48:18 PM »
Yeah, I wouldn't keep them in their personal inventory either. And neither in the fridge... even if you have more than one fridge, all items are accesible from either one of them. I would keep them in a treasure chest if you have World Adventures, or lying on the floor of your lot if you don't.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #4029 on: January 20, 2012, 09:06:44 PM »
After my 1st Gen hit immortality, I just started letting him carry the life fruit in his inventory, since it didn't matter if he ate them. But I've never seen a non-insane sim autonomously eat fruit, except for vampires with plasma fruit.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Frey

« Reply #4030 on: January 20, 2012, 09:35:17 PM »
After my 1st Gen hit immortality, I just started letting him carry the life fruit in his inventory, since it didn't matter if he ate them. But I've never seen a non-insane sim autonomously eat fruit, except for vampires with plasma fruit.

I never play with insane sims and my sims do eat fruit autonomously... sometimes, when they are really hungry and don't have anything else to eat.

Uhm, I have a question for Metro. I had to start over my Dynasty because my Appaloosa Plains seems to be bugged. However, Moonsareblue and Saltypaws and other forum members have said that deleting parking lots from Appaloosa Community Lots solved the same issue for them. May I please use the Edit Town tool only to delete parking lots, so that I don't lose the whole Dynasty?

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4031 on: January 20, 2012, 09:39:56 PM »
Uhm, I have a question for Metro. I had to start over my Dynasty because my Appaloosa Plains seems to be bugged. However, Moonsareblue and Saltypaws and other forum members have said that deleting parking lots from Appaloosa Community Lots solved the same issue for them. May I please use the Edit Town tool only to delete parking lots, so that I don't lose the whole Dynasty?

You bet. If your game is bugged, I have no problems with fixes like that. Good luck. :)

Sportsfan

« Reply #4032 on: January 21, 2012, 12:50:20 AM »
Any sims will eat any fruit if it is the only thing they can eat. But if they can eat anything else then they won't.

Offline Seera1024

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4033 on: January 21, 2012, 01:14:42 AM »
I've had a Sim, not in my Immortal Dynasty, but in another save file eat a tomato while he was out tending his garden. His fridge was inside. Granted his only option was an instant meal as there isn't a counter or stove at all.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4034 on: January 21, 2012, 03:11:13 AM »
My Sims have only eaten a Fruit/Vegetable if it's in their Inventory when the moodlet appears for Hunger. They will do that over going to the Excellent Quality Lobster, as you do.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]