Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 84647 times)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #300 on: October 26, 2014, 12:43:33 AM »
I'm doing two projects - a life states dynasty and a survival of the fitness project. I also started a decadynasty and recently rediscovered my old 4 x 4. I want to finish my survival of the fitness and life states to simplify my files.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #301 on: October 27, 2014, 06:13:20 PM »
I have one project on the list. It's a back-story of Bella Bachelor. It’s just one story and will coming out soon.
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lindsaysoderberg

• Occult
« Reply #302 on: October 27, 2014, 06:18:09 PM »
I'm trying to paint every single version of each size and variety of painting haha. I guess I'm a collector.

@jesirose started a forum discussion topic about finding them all, and I got into it!

Still working on it!

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #303 on: November 04, 2014, 04:23:15 AM »
Playing around with my Legacy, it has been a long time since I touch my save file. Until I got my inspiration, I will hold on for awhile. Other than that maybe I’ll be lurking around the forum and read stories that always make me feel better :)

Well, real life as priority first... There's a plenty of work to be done. I guess, Sims can wait  :-X 
Arimau's Playground

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #304 on: November 04, 2014, 04:44:19 AM »
For now I'm just playing normally but if there is an easy starter legacy i might give it a go.. I admit i'm having a bit of a fight with some of my sims, it's a bit of a love/hate relationship, i will start one play it for awhile then hate my current family, start a new one and end up populating the entire town with my sims, some of them I currently like, others I'll come back to eventually but for now they stay dormant.. it does make for interesting relationships with them.
Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
« Reply #305 on: November 04, 2014, 10:33:03 PM »
Well my current project was to see how hard it was to get an extremely overweight sim with the traits of slob, glutton and lazy, to be fit. When I played that household, she would get uncomfortable and fatigued easily when exercising. But she got her friend to mentor her a lot, and she has slimmed down and toned up a lot. She will never be skinny, but that's okay. She is healthy and curvy. She  got up to level 6 fitness surprisingly quickly, too. The funny thing is, she's a sim in one of my "play sometimes" households. Now that I've switched back to my main household, I see her at the gym ALL the time, working out all day. I thought once I didn't control her anymore, she'd go back to her overeating, lazy ways, and that next time I saw her she'd have put the weight back on.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #306 on: November 06, 2014, 02:59:04 AM »
I've taken all my deceased sims from my legacy and edited them back to young adult in CAS and I'm busy giving them the lives they deserved! Fancy houses, flash careers, dates/romance/family etc! Also gives me a chance to test run some skills out  ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #307 on: November 22, 2014, 04:41:18 PM »
Right now, I'm playing some Union Cove sims in a Random Town Jump. Scarlet Dreamweaver married Rob Kennedy and Elvis Presley married Liz Tudor. Unfortunately, my computer can't handle U.C. So the combined family moved to Roaring Heights. Hopefully, their respective babies will be opposite genders. I won't be posting a story since the characters belong to other forum members.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #308 on: November 23, 2014, 07:02:40 AM »
Am playing my legacy file and also a practice Dynasty file with one of the kids from the legacy.  Have also started a file for the room challenge, which is great as it's only dealing with one sim (I love that as I'm a terrible micro manager) Although I am really liking Playalots idea of bringing back the dead sims and giving them a grand and fullfilling life  ::) Might have to go and open another file right now....

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #309 on: November 23, 2014, 12:40:23 PM »
Things that need to be done:

Doing updates for Life Sounds Like. I’ve reached Ch. 07 at this point and still writing and taking care stuffs for the spin-offs. Hopefully Malcolm & Holly story idea will be true before Gen.01 story ends at specific Chapter; it won’t be long, lol. I’m shipping two of them. Malcolm Landgraab and Holly Alto need more love. Hooray for Malcolly!

For a moment I’ve no plan to update Immortal Dynasty, I’ve my hand full, lol. Other than that is read, read and read and get the work tasks done. 
Arimau's Playground

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #310 on: November 23, 2014, 12:49:34 PM »
I have moved on completely from The Sims 3 now and I am now solely playing The Sims 4. I am currently working on my Immortal Dynasty. On top of that, I am sort of half doing builds and making families of well known characters.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #311 on: November 23, 2014, 01:44:01 PM »
Since receiving my copy of Sims4 , I've been working on a Legacy . At the present , I'm working on generation 6 . Most times I have 8 sims in my household . I"m really enjoying the challenge .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #312 on: November 25, 2014, 09:37:24 PM »
Still trying to complete my Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge. judging by the rate its going, I'll probably be still trying to complete it many many years down the track once Sims 5 is ready for release. LOL

I also have a werwolf domination dynasty underway. Gardening is difficult to max as a career, particularly when you don't have ANY money trees in your garden.Thankfully one of my first set of cubs is struggling with maxing his skill so he is doing all the picking of fruit, vegetables and herbs etc so his parents don't accidentally complete the 2nd and 3rd gardening skill challenges.

Please Note, the comment about Sims 5 is a joke aimed at myself mainly, based on fthe length of time and number of attempts i have spent in trying to complete my ID from Sims 3. Please don't take it seriously. LOL

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #313 on: November 25, 2014, 11:40:46 PM »
I have faith in you Dek!!!

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #314 on: November 25, 2014, 11:52:10 PM »
Normal playing with my trailer park family. I got poppa Billy Hill, momma Trixiebelle, eldest son Mack, my boy twins Ford and Dodge, girl twins Chevelle and Caprice, and baby Diesel. Named the kids after fuel, classic Chevy muscle cars, popular pick-up truck brands, and a semi-truck.... as you do.

Today I manually story processed my neighbors so they have kids and teens of their own to play along with my main family's children. I gotta say quite a few couple's genetics I put together have terribly, ugly spawns. I had to click the random son/daughter button quite a few times before they finally had a normal looking kid.