Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 886080 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #390 on: October 18, 2010, 12:44:58 PM »
Banana's new husband, Mario, has an interesting family tree.  He's the grandson of Thornton and Morgana Wolff.  He's got a sister named Harmony and their father is Rashawn Morris, who is the son of Monika Morris and Jared Frio.  That makes him their grandson, too.  

Some of you may remember that Jared Frio is the father of the baby Claire Ursine is carrying at the start of the game.  That baby is usually a girl, but I've seen her have a boy once or twice.  In my game, Claire's baby with Jared is named Sherry Ursine.  I can see her in Mario's family tree, which means I can also see that Sherry had a half-sister named Brenna Ursine.  Now, here's the twist.  Brenna's father is Jared's brother, Connor Frio!  That makes Sherry and Brenna half sisters and cousins!

Mario's sister, Harmony, has two children with William Bonilla, who is a second generation townie from a family who moved to town after the game started.  The children are Bettina Wolff (a teen) and Aaron Wolff (an infant).  They are the 4th generation of the Wolff family.  The Ursine family has died off with Sherry and Brenna.  

All this means that little Cinnamon has the blood of quite a few of the original townies.  I think that's pretty cool.  :)

That is so awesome! I have never seen Claire have a boy first baby! Just like Justine and Marty always have a boy too! Back when I was playing, in one of my games, Claire married Connor! Can you imagine the weirdness at the family reunion? Lol ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #391 on: October 19, 2010, 12:20:40 AM »
Cinnamon's infant days flew by and it was suddenly time for her first birthday!  Great-great-grandmother Carina brought her to the cake.

She looks just like her daddy with amber eyes and black hair with white marks.  She may have the thin Dreamweaver mouth, but it's a little too soon to tell.

Mario immediately began potty training her even while still wearing his super duper awesome Neo formal attire.

He also had a wish to teach her to walk.  He's going to be a great daddy.

This is Mario's sister, Harmony, at Cinnamon's birthday party.  She doesn't favor him very much with the red hair and green eyes.  She's pregnant again, so there'll be at least three 4th generation Wolffs.

Here's the little darling having her breakfast.

The next day, Oliver and Periwinkle were sculpting side by side as they've done many times in the past, when Grim came for Oliver.  He was 92 days old.

Oliver was a level 10 guitarist in addition to being a level 10 painter and sculptor.  It's only right that his guitar stand beside his grave.

Now there are four in the small family graveyard.  Oliver rests next to Kenny.  RIP Oliver (Deppiesse) Dreamweaver.

Chartreuse reached level 10 Rock Star on her 91st day.  The next day, she had a wish to retire.  Interesting that she didn't want to retire when she first turned Elder.  She wanted to make it to the top of her career first.  I let her do an autograph session, then she went inside the theater and retired from music.

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #392 on: October 19, 2010, 01:45:44 AM »
Awwww R.I.P. Oliver. So sad! Cinnamon is beautiful though!  :)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #393 on: October 19, 2010, 03:18:46 AM »
So many beautiful moments in this update! Having Carina to carry her great greatgrandchild make this immortality theme so real. And Indigo finally getting her LTW, it's for congratulation too. I also admire your success in having big tombstons for all mortals in family! And little Cinnamon is so cute, even if she doesn't look much like the Dreamwweaver's. Mario looks much better than in beginning, you got him into a shape!
RIP Oliver.
Beautiful update, Pam!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #394 on: October 19, 2010, 08:03:11 AM »
This video is of Chartreuse's autograph session.  That's Chiquita with the rude behavior at the very end.  :D

Chartreuse Signs Autographs

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #395 on: October 19, 2010, 09:37:09 AM »
I love the guitars in front of the tombstones - what an original way to personalize the graves!  Nice update.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #396 on: October 19, 2010, 07:17:03 PM »
Video:  Cinnamon Learns to Talk

I was wrong about Cinnamon having her daddy's eyes.  Both Banana and Mario have blue eyes.  Cinammon has amber colored eyes, rather like Chartreuse.  Nobody in the family has these eyes, so I'm wondering if it came from Kenny's family (Chartreuse's father).

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #397 on: October 19, 2010, 08:11:58 PM »
Awesome videos Pam! Chiquita is RUDE! LOL  ;D ;D.

ladylaw1978

« Reply #398 on: October 19, 2010, 08:57:32 PM »
Yes, Chiquita is rude, she's not sweet like Banana ;)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #399 on: October 19, 2010, 09:24:16 PM »
Yes, Chiquita is rude, she's not sweet like Banana ;)
Of course not! Who could be?  ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #400 on: October 19, 2010, 10:54:21 PM »
Little Cinnamon has all of her necessary skills:  walking, talking, and potty training.  Now she's playing with the peg box to get her Logic skill off to a good start.  I'll also make sure she reads the logic books for toddlers.  She should be able to start with Level 4 Logic when she's a child.  My plan is for her to SuperMax Logic, have Medical as her career, and have either World Renowned Surgeon or Chess Master as her Lifetime Wish.  Those are both good indoor LTWs, which will go well with her Hates the Outdoors trait.  As with other skills, I'll have to make her a special locked room for her chess table and telescope.  Maybe a nice 4th floor sun room.  She has her toddler portrait and ice sculpture done.  Mario has taken over as photographer and will take her photo.

Mario is at level 3 in his Athletic career.  Once he reaches level 5, he'll quit and start something else.  He's quite trim and muscular now.  Even though he's a Couch Potato, he doesn't give me a hard time about working out and getting to work on time.

Carina has started a collection of mounted Fish.  I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #401 on: October 19, 2010, 11:49:42 PM »
Some of those fish are nasty looking, for example the deathfish.  Eww.  :D

ladylaw1978

« Reply #402 on: October 20, 2010, 12:06:20 AM »
The one of the frog trips me out. Anybody remember dissecting them in biology?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #403 on: October 20, 2010, 12:06:59 AM »
Some of those fish are nasty looking, for example the deathfish.  Eww.  :D

I know.  And it's a little creepy that they catch fish, keep them as pets, eat them, and mount them on the wall.  

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Morbid

• Townie
  • Aäkon Kėėtrėh
« Reply #404 on: October 20, 2010, 05:23:46 PM »
The death fish looks amazing. I always liked their murky grim look. And that colour is amazing.
Excellent family Pam, it's impressive you got yourself such a diverse family tree, it's so confusing, but impressive nonetheless.

anything