Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 881206 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #525 on: November 04, 2010, 07:46:37 PM »
R.I.P. Mario! That's good that he was able to make the hot tub unbreakable first! 

Offline CJ Silver

• Llama Wrangler
  • Katamari Lover-Hater
« Reply #526 on: November 04, 2010, 08:47:08 PM »
Oh well, RIP to Mario. (I think you accidently had him propose, that sort of makes the one proposed to take the last name. You can get back the Dreamweaver name by renaming the Sims at City Hall during the day.)

And Cinnamon looks like she'll become old and your dynasty will fail because you couldn't get a man to marry in. Ugh. I know I sound pessimistic, but it seems good guys are hard to find, especially when you're a working girl, that's why I try to marry my Sim women as soon as they age up; also, avoid newspaper boys like the plaque, the two kids I was going to have Chocolate marry became too old for her when she was a teen! Urk! Thank goodness for Youssef Nagi! He may be a flirt and not throw any wishes, but he is a good man.

Anyways, it seems my Dynasty's turning into a mirror clone of yours - we now have there generations of women in the family(Eggnog, Chocolate, and now Sugar and Honey) and YES, Sugar and Honey are Chocolate's twin daughters, just like your second and third generations! I admit to playing kids music a bit but I only did it for this generation and will prevent that in the future. I just wanted to have a twin girl to work on the Handiness Skill so I can hold off Handiness for a generation or two.

The thing is I made it a rule that whatever gender was wished for by the immortal would be the gender of the baby, but "Have a Girl" was in Eggnog's wish and also Chocolate's. I wanted Youssef to wish for a boy so I could get some points for a Mid-Life Crisis for him, but he didn't throw the wish for anything even after the baby bump! Weird...

Good luck on your story and have a safe holiday season, Pam.
"The Points Mean Nothing" - My new catchphrase after seeing this trope on TV Tropes.com, to describe my belief on Legacies and other Sims 3 challenges

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #527 on: November 04, 2010, 09:22:45 PM »
@CJ:

Everyone in my family has the name Dreamweaver.  I put (Wolff) in Mario's name because that's what his name was before he married Banana.  Just to honor his original name and have it remembered.  And don't worry, I'm not going to fail at the Dynasty because Cinnamon isn't married yet.  She hasn't even tried to find a husband and when she does, I'm sure she'll be successful.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #528 on: November 04, 2010, 09:56:48 PM »
@CJ:

Everyone in my family has the name Dreamweaver.  I put (Wolff) in Mario's name because that's what his name was before he married Banana.  Just to honor his original name and have it remembered.  And don't worry, I'm not going to fail at the Dynasty because Cinnamon isn't married yet.  She hasn't even tried to find a husband and when she does, I'm sure she'll be successful.  :)

Yea, all you need is a YA, A or E man. Lol I don't care about looks in RL so why should I in the sims?  ;D ;D

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #529 on: November 04, 2010, 11:04:10 PM »
How about the butler? Could she marry the butler?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #530 on: November 04, 2010, 11:36:46 PM »
How about the butler? Could she marry the butler?

Maybe.  I'm not sure.  He's a bit older than her and I'm not sure she can have romantic interactions with him.  She had a wish to learn his sign and I had to cancel it because either there were no romantic socials or that one was missing.  I don't remember exactly.  Plus, the butler has disappeared!  He just suddenly wasn't there making beds or cooking.  I don't know if the butler thing is bugged or if it's part of their programming that they're unreliable.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #531 on: November 04, 2010, 11:39:59 PM »
Plus, the butler has disappeared!  He just suddenly wasn't there making beds or cooking.  I don't know if the butler thing is bugged or if it's part of their programming that they're unreliable.

Very interesting. I wonder if something specific triggered it? An event. Something that you did. Might be worth investigating, but I suppose that would mean replaying from an earlier save.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

ladylaw1978

« Reply #532 on: November 04, 2010, 11:51:45 PM »
Glad to see the Dreamweavers still going strong!

@Pam: yes, I do believe that butlers are bugged. They are quitting on people, stealing babies, and all other sorts of antics...catch the TS3 official forum...you'll never trust them again ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #533 on: November 05, 2010, 12:01:19 AM »
I don't think it was anything I did.  I just ignored him for the most part.  The only interaction was when Cinnamon asked him for advice and I think Nectarine chatted to him on her own.  He'd be around, cooking, making beds, sitting in the living room, even sleeping.  Then suddenly he just wasn't there anymore.  I didn't see him leave or anything.  I don't think he was even around long enough to collect his pay.

EDIT:  I hired a new butler and he looks exactly like the old one.  They do have different names.  The first one was Wesley Herbert and the new one is named Darwin Mercer.  Then, when Carina threw a party, I saw Wesley on the invitation list and he's an elder.  Maybe he retired and just didn't bother to tell me.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #534 on: November 05, 2010, 01:21:56 AM »
Oh, Pam!  You do know in the "penny dreadfuls" it was ALWAYS the butler who did it. lol

I felt so sad at Mario's leaving.  They had such a lovely moment together first though.  Really, I MUST get over getting so wrapped up in these stories.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #535 on: November 05, 2010, 01:25:02 AM »
Maybe this will cheer you up, Joria.  I put all of the Carina and the Dreamweavers in coordinated outfits for when they play as a band.  I couldn't get a good shot or video of them playing because they are all turned different directions and there were party guests in the way.  But I got a cute video of them dancing.

Dreamweavers Dancing

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #536 on: November 05, 2010, 01:59:55 AM »
Aaaw, they're so cute in the matching outfits! Although does Banana know she's an elder? She going to put her back out if she keeps dancing like that.

Offline ladydragon76

• Townie
« Reply #537 on: November 05, 2010, 03:56:00 AM »
Hehe! They're adorable.  Gotcherself a group of spry old ladies there.   ;D

*hugz!*
-LD
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #538 on: November 05, 2010, 04:28:36 AM »
Now your house is filled with ladies! And another big tombstone, great work, your Sims are truly happy Sims.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #539 on: November 05, 2010, 06:27:07 AM »
Pam, just out of interest do any of your Sims name colours match up with their favorite colours?

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.