Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 881015 times)

Offline JeffGuy

• Llama Wrangler
  • "Look! A Pigeon Pie!" - The Pure Randomness
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #345 on: October 12, 2010, 06:11:56 AM »
Wow Pam! I love the makeover, just don't go too bananas over it. :D
No, just kidding, it looks great!
"There's a lot of things I don't understand...but that's what makes life special" - GMM

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #346 on: October 12, 2010, 06:47:57 AM »
Christopher's lips have certainly been passed down through the generations.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #347 on: October 12, 2010, 07:03:47 AM »

Rachel

His eyes, too.  He's the one who had the blue eyes that Periwinkle and Banana inherited.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #348 on: October 12, 2010, 02:01:49 PM »
Wow, that would make me banana's! Hehe That's awesome Pam!

ladylaw1978

« Reply #349 on: October 12, 2010, 03:57:16 PM »

Rachel
My thoughts exactly. It seems as if the game uses one set of genetics more than another. Most of the time though, the wrong set. Don't get me wrong, they are pretty ;D Its just sometimes we like our CAS sims to have the dominant gene.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #350 on: October 12, 2010, 04:16:36 PM »
My thoughts exactly. It seems as if the game uses one set of genetics more than another.

It definitely seems that way for me as well. Pam and I were joking the other night how Recipe has essentially contributed basically none of his looks to the Man Dynasty. It's all Bella.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #351 on: October 13, 2010, 01:16:36 AM »
Banana aged up ahead of her lookalike cousin, Ida.  They became BFF when Banana was still a teenager.  I've noticed that some have been calling the Best Friend requirement "BFF" when it's really not.  In Sims 3, "BFF" is an actual relationship status like Boyfriend.  Banana had a wish to ask Ida to be her BFF and it took nearly a maxed out relationship bar and a lot of friendly interactions before the option came up.  So, I'm just saying...  BFF isn't the same as Best Friend as far as this challenge goes.

Banana also aged up ahead of her boyfriend, Kerry.  She's waiting for him to reach Young Adult so they can get engaged.  In the meantime, she spent some time pushing him on the swing.

She's got one more special Best Friend.  Ronda Dreamweaver arrived from Banana buying the My Best Friend Lifetime Reward.  After a brief conversation and a hug, Ronda moved out of the house (per the Immortal Dynasty Challenge rules).

Banana immediately got on the ball making nectar.  She achieved her Lifetime Wish of Bottomless Nectar Cellar only three days into her Young Adult life phase.  Yay Banana!  Once it was completed, she emptied out one of the nectar racks and made a trip to the consignment store.  The first day's sales of her nectar rocketed her straight to level 6 in her nectar making profession.

When Nectarine went to deliver some paintings to City Hall, I saw a demonstration going on.  It seems they don't want to explore space for some reason, according to the signs.  I had Banana rush over and mingle with the protestors to help her Charisma skill.  She's already got the friends challenge met so that her friendships will never decay.

All of Chartreuse's rock star co-workers have died off, so she had to meet new ones.  Being a party animal now, she threw a party for them.  Here she is in her level 8 Lead Guitar uniform.  I think it suits her.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #352 on: October 13, 2010, 03:04:46 AM »
This video isn't as funny as the others, but I got a kick out of seeing Neurotic, Eco-Friendly Periwinkle use Banana's sports car to take everyone to the Bistro.

Going to the Bistro

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

ladylaw1978

« Reply #353 on: October 13, 2010, 04:05:53 AM »
Lol. Banana's soooo wrong for dating that little boy ;D And I don't know how Kerry's going to be able to tell Banana from Chiquita (that still really cracks me up)!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #354 on: October 13, 2010, 04:51:35 AM »
Banana's been messing around with the Body Sculptor.  She's awfully thin, so she tried to bulk up a little.  It's too risky to let her start using the weight machine because Athletic is Nectarine's SuperMax skill.  It's already bad enough that Banana sneaks into the swimming pool when I'm not looking.

She's getting tired of waiting for Kerry to get out of high school.  What's the problem, anyway?  They were going steady for awhile when she was in high school and now she's only 12 days from aging up to Adult.  She's got to get busy and produce the 5th generation.  So, I remembered that Thorton and Morgana Wolff's decendants still live in Sunset Valley.  Banana called up Mario Wolff and invited him to her park.  I think he resembles Thorton, especially with that hair.  I don't know how old he is, nor do I know his generation.  He's got to be Thornton's grandson or great-grandson.

Once they got to be friends, Banana tried to lay a kiss on him with her Great Kisser trait.  He didn't want any part of it.  Four of his traits are Childish, Easily Impressed, Couch Potato, and Clumsy.  Not great, but he doesn't have to do much other than be a good father.

Banana got up to Good Friend with him and invited him over for dinner.  Afterward, she persuaded him to try out the Body Sculptor.

And off they went.

I guess getting your body shape changed is exhausting. 

It's a problem not only that Kerry hasn't aged up yet, but also that he will be so much younger than Banana.  Space in the Dynasty house is at a premium and will only get tighter.  I'd rather her have a spouse that will die sooner instead of later.  I'm sure she will be able to successfully woo Mario, but will she be able to break up with Kerry?  I've never tried to have a Young Adult break up with a Teenager.  We shall see.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

ladylaw1978

« Reply #355 on: October 13, 2010, 09:52:44 AM »
WoW, Mario looks great after that little body sculpting session, hee hee. And she should be able to break up with Kerry because the break up option is on the 'Mean' panel.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #356 on: October 13, 2010, 09:38:29 PM »
Wonderful as usual.  I never have liked any shade of yellow but you sure made it work with that makeover.  I've completely changed my mind on that color and love what it can do.  Mario is a handsome hunk now, isn't he?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #357 on: October 13, 2010, 10:00:57 PM »
Wonderful as usual.  I never have liked any shade of yellow but you sure made it work with that makeover.  I've completely changed my mind on that color and love what it can do.  Mario is a handsome hunk now, isn't he?

I don't really have a favorite color, but yellow wouldn't be at the top of the list if I did.  The thing with Banana is that I'm trying to get completely different colors for each generation and yellow fit the bill.  When I use different shades of banana yellow and add some complementary/contrasting colors, it works out nicely. 

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #358 on: October 13, 2010, 10:34:08 PM »
I didn't know you could get other sims to use the body sculptor!  Here I've been despairing over the fact that so many of the local residents are very overweight.  But Mario is really a changed man after using the body sculptor.  Very nice.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #359 on: October 13, 2010, 11:24:06 PM »
Banana asked Kerry to meet her at her park.  She dreaded what she must do, but Kerry clearly wasn't mature enough to for the responsibilities Banana has to deal with.  She broke up with him.

He didn't take it well at all and ranted at her until they had virtually no relationship left.  He wanted nothing to do with her apologies or efforts to console him.

Banana had her heart set on Mario Wolff now that she'd gotten to know him.  After breaking up with Kerry, she invited Mario to come to the house.  Even though he had resisted her attempt at a first kiss, he was unable to resist her Irrestible Greet.

He fell head over heels for her after that and they snuck down to Periwinkle's museum room for a little privacy so she could propose to him.

As you can see, her father wasn't about to let them out of his sight and played a video game during the proposal.  Lucky for Banana, Mario didn't mind the audience and said yes.

Plans for the Banana Wedding Extravaganza are in full swing!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

anything