Author Topic: Isla Paradiso - Routing fixes  (Read 5617 times)

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Isla Paradiso - Routing fixes
« on: December 13, 2013, 04:44:32 AM »
Hi I've been trying to play in Isla Paradiso, but find I can't do it without overwatch to clean up the mess. To avoid repeats of routing errors I've turned auto-reset off, so I can zoom in on the sims to find where the problem is. So far I've found:

- A section of beach between the Arias Household and The Romantics household - currently attempting to relocate one of the houseboats in edit town, and remove the two trees next to the edge of the lots.
- The Ichtaca house front door - any ideas that don't require a major remodel?
- The Romantic Household (houseboat) - only likely area is the kitchen - solution: expand the kitchen outwards by 1 tile, and remove one section of wall to make the entry to the kitchen 1 diagonal in width.
- The Medina household - Palmira keeps getting stuck near the top of the stairs - solution: fence off the area next to the stairs.

If anyone knows of any other areas can you please post them, and also the fixes if you have them? I think we need one of these for each town. Because we all hate route-fail lag.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
Re: Isla Paradiso - Routing fixes
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 04:51:10 AM »
I had to move from Fire Island because the jet skis and taxi boats always caught in the beachline and i had to do resetsims all the time. The Ichtaca Castle's routing is seriously buggy, but if you go in the door's floor before asking to get inside it should work and you should soon be sleeping in one of their luxurious beds. Seriously, where do two adults and two children need 3 double beds and one single?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything