Author Topic: Sims keep changing clothes at my house?  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
Sims keep changing clothes at my house?
« on: December 21, 2013, 04:55:25 PM »
Has anyone seen this before? It's never happened in my game, it just started a few sim days after my Townie Decadynasty sim moved into the old Langerak house in Sunset Valley. First it was with a cop that came around two in the morning to catch a burglar. He walked the burglar outside to the car, then came back in to check what's missing. After he was finished and should have left, he changed out of his uniform into a swimsuit. It was weird, but the house has a sprinkler and a pool, so I figured that was just some strange instance in which the cop decided he wanted to go swim. Then he changed into everyday clothes, not his uniform, went out to his cop car and drove away. Weird, but not too weird.

But now it seems to be happening to multiple sims. Not with any specific type of clothing, though. A female sim came up to the house to stand in the front yard, change into a new set of clothes and run away. A newspaper boy put the paper down, changed clothes, then rude away on his bike. I set The Brightmore not too far from my sim family's house, so I check to see if maybe they were actually changing into formal clothing and going there... But no. They aren't. Has anyone seen this before?

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims keep changing clothes at my house?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 05:02:11 PM »
I haven't seen or hear of that before, Brisayshi, but it made me laugh!  I can't help wondering what story might explain Sims coming to your house just to change clothes.  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 05:14:20 PM »
I haven't seen or hear of that before, Brisayshi, but it made me laugh!  I can't help wondering what story might explain Sims coming to your house just to change clothes.  :D

I have no idea! But it made me laugh, too!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 03:25:43 AM »
This happens in my game too. Paper deliverers, mail carriers, cops all change and head toward the waterslide, but just run off before they get to it. Even Grim changed into swim trunks and a t-shirt (he was a nice looking, dark skinned man), but he actually stayed and played for awhile.

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 06:29:55 PM »
Ice has butlers change into swimwear....Your not alone
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

anything