Author Topic: Family Inventory glitch (please help!)  (Read 1780 times)

Offline LiamCotton

• Nooboo
Family Inventory glitch (please help!)
« on: January 02, 2014, 05:28:58 AM »
Alright. So I've been playing the Sims 3 on my new PC. I installed it fine, installed my 2 add-ons fine (Ambitions and Seasons) and I've been playing the game with 0 problems. But round about yesterday/day before, my family inventory got glitched. Basically my in-game wife was having a baby, and she went the hospital to have the baby and on return, my 2 cars were not on my lot anymore. I checked the family inventory and they are there. But now, I cannot take them out of my family inventory, I cannot place them on the lot or anything. It has happened to other random things. So far in my inventory the following items are glitched: Sliding Doors, a teddy bear, 2 paintings, a plant and my 2 cars. Anything added to the inventory after this glitch works perfectly, I can put stuff in and take stuff out. I even tried the "Sell All" option in my family inventory but when I click it, it asks me if I'm sure, then nothing happens, nothing gets sold. I'd really appreciate some help with this because it's ruining my game. Thank you in advanced.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Family Inventory glitch (please help!)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 05:54:01 AM »
Welcome to our Forum.

I've seen this glitch before and I don't know that there's a way to fix it, unfortunately.  Have you restarted the game?  We have a lot of helpful people here and someone may be along with other suggestions.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.