Author Topic: My One sim is always being heckled  (Read 7417 times)

Offline tommy61157

• Nooboo
  • Wanna guess what game brought me here? :p
My One sim is always being heckled
« on: January 06, 2014, 03:09:58 PM »
Now Keep in mind, I've NEVER had this problem before, and mods that supposedly remove heckling are not working for me. But what's happening is that lately everyone seems to be heckling my main sim. He has no reputation whatsoever, no celebrity stars or anything. Yet he consistently gets heckled by any butlers or babysitters I hire or any maids, he doesn't get heckled by anyone else as far as I'm aware. He's a master a mysticism (the spiritual job in the mystic branch highest level) and is in the town Aurora skies with his wife who never gets heckled, can someone please help?

Edit: Also, when heckled, he doesn't get a bad moodlet and the heckling sims are usually just walking around doing something and are not just heckling him.
This is what I think of Katy Perry's Sweet Treats:

http://youtu.be/gz8komsNkBg

(Copy and Paste into your browser if the link doesn't work)

:D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: My One sim is always being heckled?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 11:54:54 PM »
Welcome to our Forum.  I'm moving this to the Miscellaneous Help thread because it's more a game play issue than a technical problem.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LucyVP86

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 09:59:13 AM »
What are the traits?

I made a Sim a klepto and rebellious with the idea of making her a master fabricator, she's constantly being heckled.  She even had a granny chase her around whacking her with a cane!  She has no celebrity stars or anything but I did notice that those heckling her have certain traits (like evil, insane.....etc).

It doesn't bother me too much and I have fun with it.  She is a level 6 karate and a level 8 witch so she either fights them or casts a curse on them.  Always worth a giggle, she has a bunch of enemies now because people just won't leave her alone.

I'm thinking it might have something to do with his job. 

Offline tommy61157

• Nooboo
  • Wanna guess what game brought me here? :p
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 09:04:26 PM »
Okay, turns out if you have supernatural and get to the master of mysticism part of the mystic career path, you give off an aura which does the same thing as the aura of evil from the criminal career, I got a mod which changes it so only supernatural skeptics and scientists boo me from now on.
This is what I think of Katy Perry's Sweet Treats:

http://youtu.be/gz8komsNkBg

(Copy and Paste into your browser if the link doesn't work)

:D

Offline LucyVP86

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 04:31:53 AM »
Okay, turns out if you have supernatural and get to the master of mysticism part of the mystic career path, you give off an aura which does the same thing as the aura of evil from the criminal career, I got a mod which changes it so only supernatural skeptics and scientists boo me from now on.

LOL, that's what I suspected.  I know my Sim gets heckled because she's a klepto.  Glad you figured it out and fixed it to your liking. 

anything