Author Topic: Baby Boomer V: Location, Location, Location  (Read 55322 times)

Offline rokrchik

• Townie
Re: Baby Boomer V: Location, Location, Location
« Reply #150 on: March 02, 2014, 04:04:06 AM »
Too late to get my score in? I did complete it Feb. 28th but wasn't able to score and reply until now. If so: 6 kids in 3 locales.

6000 x 1.15 = 6900

Thanks! Was a fun one :)

rokrchik

Offline Tandrael

• Townie
« Reply #151 on: March 02, 2014, 11:21:09 AM »
Wow you guys, great job! I learn so much from you all! Lol!

I didn't know attractive and eye candy LTR would work on children! I didn't know babysitters would be beneficial so I never hired one.

I played in sunset valley and purchased a lot in front of the sea for the moodlet, so with an empty lot mom and dad went on a date to town and ended up trying for baby in the judge's chambers (city hall) and came out with a moodlet that looked like  ;)

Then I built for them not a house but a big room with an all-in-one bathroom, and both mom and dad had the wish to woo hoo in there, I save that wish for a couple of days, after the first twins were born.

An interesting thing was that mom harvested apples from the park so for the first three pregnancies she ate lots of apples, but only had girls... I don't know if apples work on fertility at all, but it seems like it, because it still beats me that after the fertility treatment they had less children, maybe because mom run out of apples, she also started having boys...

Of course best friends from childhood would be RI when teen, but I forgot Mortimer was grumpy, and Sam Sekemoto grew into a "mean spirited" Sim, so I had two teen that had a "rejected first kiss"  :(

As hectic as this challenge may be, I also found it fun and I may try it again later, unofficially of course!
ˇPura vida!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #152 on: March 02, 2014, 12:55:18 PM »
It's been said before, but I just want to thank all of the challenge team members for always working so hard to come up with these challenges. They're a lot of fun and a break from other files some of us simmers may be playing, but in a way they also help us get better at aspects of the game. My life-states dynasty is a breeze now (infant-teen) because of my ability to multitask with kids better.
Also, thanks to all who shared their strategies. I'm really bad at strategies, especially things I feel can be completely random, so it's really nice to be able to see how other players may have succeeded where I fell short.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2014, 12:14:47 PM »
I had forgot about uninstalling seasons again when I turned on the final file. So I had planned for the same amount of kids as Nutella, but because of the summer day, and 3 of the kids getting sick and not wanting to go to school, my whole plan slipped.

This is my all time favorite though, sad to see I couldn't win it again, tihi. I had a blast though.

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #154 on: March 05, 2014, 06:15:04 PM »
I am new to challenges and I like this one! Love those babies!. What date does the challenge end. Do I still have time to try?

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #155 on: March 05, 2014, 06:25:43 PM »
The challenges ended a few days ago. While nothing is stopping you from starting a new game and following the rules of this challenge, you can't submit your score.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Abyshep

• Townie
« Reply #156 on: March 09, 2014, 07:46:03 AM »
Hi All,

I know you are busy with challenges and the test of the forum but will the leader board be updated? I don't seem to be on there?

Thanks

AbyShep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #157 on: March 09, 2014, 08:08:26 AM »
Hi All,

I know you are busy with challenges and the test of the forum but will the leader board be updated? I don't seem to be on there?

Thanks

AbyShep

My apologies, Aby — I am taking care of it now.

--------

Edit: Hmmm...are you sure you were not on the leaderboard? I went to put you on the leaderboard and you were already there..unless another challenge board assistant did it, but the thing is you also are in my world ranking spreadsheet which means you had to have been on the leaderboard when I closed the event to compute the world ranking. Oh well — whatever the case...you're good now. :)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #158 on: March 10, 2014, 01:08:28 PM »
Abyshep-

You are indeed on the baby boomer leaderboard, however you are not on the world ranking leader board because you need to participate in 3 events to qualify for world rankings.

Offline Abyshep

• Townie
« Reply #159 on: March 11, 2014, 07:17:23 PM »
Could it be because I look at the forum through Tapatalk on my iPhone? Any way, thank you for updating it. I'm only interested because, for once, I'm not at the bottom of the leaderboard but a fairly reasonable almost middle place!  Yay! :-D

Thanks for placating me and updating!