Author Topic: Boyfriend moved away, now can't get another. Also, bills are suddenly back.  (Read 1740 times)

Offline AutumnLeaves

• Nooboo
Hello all.

So, I moved in sim that some of my previous sims had after they moved out, and when she came back she already had a boyfriend. He wouldn't marry me so I was going to break up with him, but before I could he moved away and disappeared from all friends lists and my family tree. Shortly after that he phoned to ask another sim on a date so I looked for him again but still no sign. Now I've got a romantic interest who I made dump his current girlfriend, we have full relationship and he thinks I'm extremely irresistible at the moment, but there just isn't a "propose going steady" option anywhere. Can anyone suggest anything?

Also, I have the "no bills ever" reward, but all of a sudden over 30,000 of bills showed up! I bought the reward on another sim as insurance, but is this likely to happen again and can I stop it if so?

Offline AutumnLeaves

• Nooboo
Oh I don't believe this, my new guy just died in the middle of our date! Looks like she's destined to be alone... I should probably get Pets so she can have half a dozen cats.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
If the sim that you had gotten the no bills ever is not in the house anymore, the household will start getting bills again.   Of course, that sounds like a huge amount, but you will have to get no bills ever for the person that is still in household.   Also, check and see if the sim that you cannot get "propose going steady" has no other girlfriend in the friends list.  Sometimes it will take forever for the option to come up.  Does he have commitment issues?  Sometimes I feel like pets for my sims, is better than another sim?  It will happen eventually.  Good luck. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline AutumnLeaves

• Nooboo
No he's still there, he's my original male and he's never moved out, but I've bought it for my original female too so hopefully that'll do it. As for the relationship, he fell in the fountain and drowned on our date. He didn't have a girlfriend or issues though, I guess I'll never know what was up!

anything